• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where are my ADRS?-Disney site- UPDATE!! Post 570 pg 38

Another happy camper -- mine all just re-appeared this morning, and we leave tomorrow! What a huge sigh of relief not to have that hanging over my head anymore.

Wonder how much time/effort/money it cost them to have had that glitch with their system update?!?

Mine are still not showing up :( I called Disney Dining and she coud only find 3/4 of my reservations. I tried to retrieve my ADR's through the website with the confirmation #'s but none showed up. I did end up cancelling 4 ressies which I will post on another thread but now am upset that 3 of my coveted ones don't seem to exist :eek: Plus she said I wasn't on the DDP which now I have to contact my DVC guy to make sure he added them (I was certain he added it 11 mos ago when we originally made this reservation).

I just checked online for ADR's she confirmed and found that 3 of them are now cancelled :eek: I was lucky enough to make a new reservation for approximately the same time for one of them but the other two are cancelled and I can't get even a ressie at all for those 2 days. Ugh!!

Since yesterday morning, mine have been slowly coming back one by one. I now have 12 of 14 showing when I put in the confirmation numbers for our trip, which begins next week on Nov. 9th. The 2 that are still missing are the two new restaurants, Via Napoli and La Hacienda. They are on two different days, Nov. 11 and Nov. 15, and other ADRs for different meals those same days are showing up. Does anyone else have this problem? I think they are still there, or at least they were when I checked on them about 10 days ago when I called in to cancel a couple of ADRs. I guess I'll give it a little more time to see if they show up. I hope it's soon though.

My list has not reappeared for the week following Thanksgiving. I can retrieve them by entering ADR numbers. Note, it is very important that you use the correct phone number, if you don't enter the phone number you used when you made the reservation it won't be found even w/ the ADR number. I pulled up my whole list and had them emailed to me.

Mine still aren't showing... :confused3 Can't bring them up with the conf. # either

:headache: I am sure I was like some of you and freaked out when I went to modify some ADRs last week to find that they were not showing up on the online dining reservation system. :scared1: My heart dropped. I am one of thousands of people that called Disney Dining only to find out it was a glitch in the system after the upgrades. ALL ADRs were still in the Disney Dining system just not showing up online. :surfweb:

You will be glad to know, the Online Reservation System is back to normal and showing ALL booked ADRs. :thumbsup2

:goodvibes Jennifer

:headache: I am sure I was like some of you and freaked out when I went to modify some ADRs last week to find that they were not showing up on the online dining reservation system. :scared1: My heart dropped. I am one of thousands of people that called Disney Dining only to find out it was a glitch in the system after the upgrades. ALL ADRs were still in the Disney Dining system just not showing up online. :surfweb:

You will be glad to know, the Online Reservation System is back to normal and showing ALL booked ADRs. :thumbsup2

:goodvibes Jennifer

I would say it is not back to normal and showing all reservations. Our are still not there.

You will be glad to know, the Online Reservation System is back to normal and showing ALL booked ADRs.

Nope, that is incorrect. They are showing up for some lucky people, but definitely not for everyone.

Mine are only showing the 3 I booked after the upgrade. I am ready to finalize and cancel some, so I still need to call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter