Where are my ADRS?-Disney site- UPDATE!! Post 570 pg 38

All but one of mine are back, the missing one is for the Wishes Dessert Party but I think it didn't show up before the upgrade anyway.

Mine aren't showing up either, and we leave Friday a.m. for our trip. I'm bringing all my confirmation #s, as always. My plan upon check-in is to ask at the front desk to have them print out my list of ADRs for the trip (I've got 15), and if anything's missing at that point, I am going to make sure they fix the situation. Nicely, calmly, smiling all the while -- but not taking anything less than, "yes! everything is in (or is NOW in) the system and here's your list" for an answer, even if it means waiting for a manager, or having them re-book everything, or whatever.

Sheesh.

Yes, I just tried expecting nothing new. Nothing new shows up when I log in, but when I enter them individually, I'm still missing one (out of about 10). But the weird thing I'm finding is that if I log out and log back in sometimes I can get different ones to reappear on the first or second attempt! :confused3

Seems like maybe 2 is the limit for what it can look at at once. I was trying to list them all and email them but it kicks me out after 2 each time. But I've gotten one of my 2 Le Celliers to come up this way. And both of my 'Ohana ones separately but can't get them to show at the same time. And when I finally got the second one to show (the one I'm trying to cancel, but on a different night than the first), and went through the whole cancellation thing, when I clicked to confirm, it kicked me out of the system totally. It did let me cancel a Crystal Palace reservation though. :confused:

Still, I'm about 6 reservations ahead of where I was yesterday at this time so hopefully it's just still quirky and will all be back tomorrow! One step at a time! :thumbsup2

I was experiencing the same thing yesterday. I'd get two or three pulled up by confirmation number then I'd get to one and I'd get the red "not found" message. If I logged out and logged back in, sometimes it was there without me having to input the confirm number again or I was able to re-enter the numer and get it that way. Still can't just get a list by clicking on the dining reservations link under my vacation, but at least I can see them this way.

Yay, I can't see mine yet, but I can pull them up by confirmation number! That's an improvement, at least! I can even pull up some that I canceled. (They show as canceled.)

VP

For what it is worth. I still can't pull up one of mine, but I called and it's there. So all is good. I had to wait like 15 seconds for a CM and she was really nice.

For some reason I think the system is having a problem showing ADR's on arrival days and departure days. I just hope they fix the system soon.

Yay, I can't see mine yet, but I can pull them up by confirmation number! That's an improvement, at least! I can even pull up some that I canceled. (They show as canceled.)

VP

well then there is still hope..I still can't pull them up either way. I will try again later.

ALL of mine are still not showing up; but I remain convinced they are still in the system and won't panic yet. :goodvibes

Eek when I sign in now it says I do not have any but they were all there yesterday!

I logged in this morning to check resort availiblity and saw that there is another planned outage for Nov 16-17. We arrive on the 19th:scared1:

Mine have all showed up! :hippie:

I feel a lot better about my trip now. I got up extra early to get that Le Cellier dinner reservations.....

Mine are all back as of today too . . . I called to make sure they were there before, but it is nice to see them online now as well. The only one that does not show is my Fantasmic package, but that never showed up. My Candellight package shows up though. . . the only other one I called in. The Fant. package not showing up (even by Conf #) must be an unrelated glitch. The cast members can pull that one up, so I will just have to trust that one without a print out.

Mine aren't there when I log in, but I can pull up all but one by confirmation number. I know its still out there somewhere, though, since I called to cancel some and confirm others last week. I don't mind not being able to see them in my account, but all I really wanted was to find the right confirmation numbers since I have tons of booked and cancelled ADR's in my email (planning my first two trips -- lots of changed plans! :lmao:). Anyway now I have them all in a separate folder so I know which ones are right!

For what it is worth. I still can't pull up one of mine, but I called and it's there. So all is good. I had to wait like 15 seconds for a CM and she was really nice.

For some reason I think the system is having a problem showing ADR's on arrival days and departure days. I just hope they fix the system soon.

That's weird! The only ADR not showing up on mine is my arrival day ADR! At least I called to make sure it's still there, it freaked me out at first! :rotfl:

Nothing shows up for me, but like some others, I can pull them up with the conf. #. I do have one problem though...I could've sworn I made a ressie at Narcoossee's, but I didn't have a confirmation email (this could've been deleted). I know it showed up on the Disney site before all this. Is there a way i can call Disney to get the conf. #? or since I don't have the conf. # is my ressie now lost for all time?

Nothing shows up for me, but like some others, I can pull them up with the conf. #. I do have one problem though...I could've sworn I made a ressie at Narcoossee's, but I didn't have a confirmation email (this could've been deleted). I know it showed up on the Disney site before all this. Is there a way i can call Disney to get the conf. #? or since I don't have the conf. # is my ressie now lost for all time?

When I called, the CM pulled up all my ressies using my last name and phone number. So you should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter