Where are my ADRS?-Disney site- UPDATE!! Post 570 pg 38

AAAAHHHH!

Those of you who have yours back, did you get them back at any particular time today? I am holding on to the wish that mine have yet to pop up but will...getting anxious!

VP

None of mine were showing up, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, New Years Day
I called, they were confirmed, but she said they are having a major problem with the system.

Just returned yesterday from a 10 day trip with lots of ADR's. Only the House of Blues was not in the system when I checked in. HOB said they had 8 Disney families on one day and they were not in the reservation system.
They still took our party of 3, and I used my restaurant.com coupon too.
All my other ADR's for 10/24 to 11/1 were in the system even though I could not access them.
Today I checked for my 12/1 to 12/6 trip and I still cannot access my ADR's.
I never double booked and I don't intend to for my Dec 2010 trip.
Update:
Its 7:30PM Tuesday night and my Dec and April ADR's are still not showing up.

5:10PM PST and all mine are back, even the one lingering Tony's one for mid December...

AAAAHHHH!

Those of you who have yours back, did you get them back at any particular time today? I am holding on to the wish that mine have yet to pop up but will...getting anxious!

VP

Mine were not there last night, but they were back early this morning (I looked at around 6:30am)

Mine are still not right online, but I called on Saturday and everything I had made was in their system. I cancelled the ones I had double booked when I panicked when I didn't see them. I have confirmation numbers on all... so I should be okay!! We leave a week from Thursday and I can hardly contain myself!

Mine were not up earlier this afternoon and I just now checked (8:15pm central ) and they are all back up.

well i had adrs for liberty tree tavern today..... well when I got to restaurant today they couldn't find my reservations:scared1:

they hostess was wonderful and told me not to worry they would fit me in... but I was freaked about all my other reservations for the rest of the week... so I imediately called disney dinning and they were able to pull them up and I copied down all the confirmation numbers for the rest of my week...just in case...

so sorry. i just knew this was going to happen. the woman on the cake hotline told me that they have been dealing with issues with the conf. numbers that no longer exist and cakes ordered.

well i had adrs for liberty tree tavern today..... well when I got to restaurant today they couldn't find my reservations:scared1:

they hostess was wonderful and told me not to worry they would fit me in... but I was freaked about all my other reservations for the rest of the week... so I imediately called disney dinning and they were able to pull them up and I copied down all the confirmation numbers for the rest of my week...just in case...

This could end up a real nightmare for everyone during the holidays. How will they "squeeze" people in when it's a madhouse? If they couldn't find your LTT ADR when you checked-in, would they have been able to "find" it if you had the confirmation number? Doesn't the restaurant's ADR list show both the confirmation number and name?

unless we are fortunate enough to have someone on this forum that is part of their IT team, we won't know where the list is actually generated from. For instance, is it what we are seeing on the screen, is that the same list they see? If that is the case, then there will be a lot of issues.

This could end up a real nightmare for everyone during the holidays. How will they "squeeze" people in when it's a madhouse? If they couldn't find your LTT ADR when you checked-in, would they have been able to "find" it if you had the confirmation number? Doesn't the restaurant's ADR list show both the confirmation number and name?

my Le Cellier is finally showing up, so not they are all there, and the CM had already verrified the info for us so I printed mine all up....again (I already printed cpoies of all my emails and will take them with me each day):woohoo:

Mine all came back up this afternoon for the week after Thanksgiving.

The only one missing is the Candle Light Processional/Le Cellier reservation but I am not sure if that one was ever showing up online as we had to call for that reservation. I have my confirmation e-mail and will just bring that with me just in case so I am not going to worry.

:)

All but one of mine are back. But of course that one is LeCellier for our first day of our trip. Anyone else still missing just one or two regular type ADR's?

All but one of mine are back. But of course that one is LeCellier for our first day of our trip. Anyone else still missing just one or two regular type ADR's?

Yes, I just tried expecting nothing new. Nothing new shows up when I log in, but when I enter them individually, I'm still missing one (out of about 10). But the weird thing I'm finding is that if I log out and log back in sometimes I can get different ones to reappear on the first or second attempt! :confused3

Seems like maybe 2 is the limit for what it can look at at once. I was trying to list them all and email them but it kicks me out after 2 each time. But I've gotten one of my 2 Le Celliers to come up this way. And both of my 'Ohana ones separately but can't get them to show at the same time. And when I finally got the second one to show (the one I'm trying to cancel, but on a different night than the first), and went through the whole cancellation thing, when I clicked to confirm, it kicked me out of the system totally. It did let me cancel a Crystal Palace reservation though. :confused:

Still, I'm about 6 reservations ahead of where I was yesterday at this time so hopefully it's just still quirky and will all be back tomorrow! One step at a time! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter