Where are my ADRS?-Disney site- UPDATE!! Post 570 pg 38

Thanks For confirming my lack of worry. I agree, you'd think WDW would have this fixed by now.

As far as printing, I use an iPhone app that actually sends a good print ready email listing of them, but would love something official n

I checked under "my reservations" today and there is now a "print" icon on the right and the page has been reformatted and improved.

I am having trouble with making reservations online! It has been 2 days now and it is giving me a "Server Error"! Hope it gets fixed soon!

I am having trouble with making reservations online! It has been 2 days now and it is giving me a "Server Error"! Hope it gets fixed soon!

I just used it and it worked perfectly for me. Sorry....I also used it yesterday morning at 6:00AM and made all of my August 14-20 ADRs with no problem. Not sure if its the system or your information you're putting in. Do you have a confirmation number for a Disney Resort or a DVC resort? I am DVC member and my room reservation went just fine....:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter