Where are my ADRS?-Disney site- UPDATE!! Post 570 pg 38

amy-momofthree

DIS Veteran
Now that Disney's system is back up, I made another ADR and when I went in to cancel my other one, there were no more listed other than the one I made today and I have 5 total. The one I made today was listed. I hope the new system didn't lose all my ADRs. ANyone else have trouble??

NONE of mine are showing up! I cannot even pull them up manually by confirmation number. Something is wrong!!!:confused:

So I went online right now to check on our ressies and they've dissapeared! I click on Reservations and it says I have none! D: Is the system still down? What happened? :scared1:

the system is acting up today. earlier there was a notice that it was down for maintenance so maybe they are still working out the kinks. I can't get my ressies either yet I just made a new one and that's the only one I see, but can't see the old ones

So I went online right now to check on our ressies and they've dissapeared! I click on Reservations and it says I have none! D: Is the system still down? What happened? :scared1:

It's not just you. I'm assuming that they are still working on the system. I still have my reservation confirmation numbers, so I'm not going to panic. (Yet!)

This happened to me awhile ago. As long as I enter them manually I can access them. Of course the other night it kept telling me that it couldn't access them- but I kept reloading and they were all there. Dana

When I try to look at mine it says it is unavailable right now, not that there is a problem or they are gone. Im going to wait to panic too. :lmao:

Okay- I feel a little better now- having the same problem as everyone else - my new reservation is visible, but none of my older confirmed reservations are showing up. I was panicking! Hoping its just a computer glitch.
Also, I guess I'll bring computer print-outs to the restaurants when we g:)o just in case the computer system goes down during our visit!

I would not worry too much, it is probably all part of the system work. I checked the days I have reservations on and there is still no availability at the tougher to get places. So it is not like they opened them up and are reassigning them to people who are going on now to make reservations.

I would not worry too much, it is probably all part of the system work. I checked the days I have reservations on and there is still no availability at the tougher to get places. So it is not like they opened them up and are reassigning them to people who are going on now to make reservations.

I checked the same thing :)

I was able to pull mine up about half hour ago, and nothing now.:confused3 I think we all need to be patient with the new upgrade they did, think they need a few days to work out the bugs.:upsidedow

WOW- its so upsetting to not see any of your ADR's!!!! I printed them all the other day. Not sure why I did but I am glad! Hope they show up soon!

Mine aren't there either but I don't think they got rid of them because I'm trying to book a reservation for a certain day and I only get 9pm coming up and another one I just tried for any restaurant and I got the ones that had availability with certain times (not the one I necessarily wanted) and some without availability, so I wouldn't worry about not seeing them right now.

I've been on hold for 30 mins now with the same issue, however the estimated hold time is less than 6 minutes. I'm not worreid, I just want to make sure my ADRs are all still there.

Yes, the only one that is showing up is the one I made today.

Getting nervous.

Me too. The one I made today is 15 minutes before a previous one I had and it didn't even ask if I wanted to cancel the original.

Mine aren't there either but I don't think they got rid of them because I'm trying to book a reservation for a certain day and I only get 9pm coming up and another one I just tried for any restaurant and I got the ones that had availability with certain times (not the one I necessarily wanted) and some without availability, so I wouldn't worry about not seeing them right now.

Same!

I've been on hold for 30 mins now with the same issue, however the estimated hold time is less than 6 minutes. I'm not worreid, I just want to make sure my ADRs are all still there.

Please let us know what happens....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter