• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where are my ADRS?-Disney site- UPDATE!! Post 570 pg 38

Still not up for everyone. I don't show any of mine and we are leaving in 3 weeks.

I will be calling soon to cancel two and to make sure they are all still there. I will also be bringing my confiramtion numbers with on our trip. I was planning on doing this anyway, but now it is a must have. :)

:headache: I am sure I was like some of you and freaked out when I went to modify some ADRs last week to find that they were not showing up on the online dining reservation system. :scared1: My heart dropped. I am one of thousands of people that called Disney Dining only to find out it was a glitch in the system after the upgrades. ALL ADRs were still in the Disney Dining system just not showing up online. :surfweb:

You will be glad to know, the Online Reservation System is back to normal and showing ALL booked ADRs. :thumbsup2

:goodvibes Jennifer

the ALL ADRs comment, I'm guessing refers to yours...as many people who have called and some who have arrived at WDW since this happened have stated that theirs could not be found even on the Disney end:sad2:

All of mine showed up (23 days to go). The old ones finally came back too, which made it look like I double booked. I quickly cleaned it up and opened up some stellar spots for someone else (Kona at dinner!).

I still can't get ANY tea reservations for ANY day or time the whole month of December. I've given up. We'll try a walk-in and not worry if it doesn't come through this trip.

Hope you all get yours back soon!!!!

yes..mine are not showing up. I am going to have to call and make sure there are none that need to be xcld. I think there is one but I can't remember anymore.

Not sure if this will help anyone but I'll put it here anyway. 1/2 of our reservations had disappeared and not reappeared prior to our trip.

We got home yesterday and I'm happy to report there we no issues with any of our reservations, the only thing close to a problem was at La Hasenda where they asked a few times for my name, but I had the resi on my phone and we were promptly seated.

That's good to know, thanks. Mine still aren't showing.

I made a Via Napoli ADR for our May trip, got the Confirmation # emailed to me, but when I tried to pull it up it says it cannot retrieve it. This is the only one that it is doing it to, all of my other ADRs will show up. I was wondering if anyone who has a Via Napoli ADR has had this problem. I am not too worried about it because I do have the Confirmation #....I am more just curious as to why it is happening :confused3

I made a Via Napoli ADR for our May trip, got the Confirmation # emailed to me, but when I tried to pull it up it says it cannot retrieve it. This is the only one that it is doing it to, all of my other ADRs will show up. I was wondering if anyone who has a Via Napoli ADR has had this problem. I am not too worried about it because I do have the Confirmation #....I am more just curious as to why it is happening :confused3

Same thing happened to me. All my reservations came up except for Via Napoli. I called them up and it was there on their computer.:surfweb:

All of mine are showing up now online... including ones that I had canceled. But at least they're showing now.

All of mine are showing up now online... including ones that I had canceled. But at least they're showing now.

Although mine hasn't showed yet...they're all confirmed with numbers. However, curious where you see your cancellations. :confused:

The only ADRs that I am able to see on the Disney Dining website are the 3 that I made online, however all of my other ones that I called in for are not showing. I don't remember them doing this in the past, but in the past I only made my ADRs online so everything did show up, oh well, at least I have all of my Confirmation #s so if something does happen when we are down there, I have proof that we have tables for these restaurants.

All of mine showed up (23 days to go). The old ones finally came back too, which made it look like I double booked. I quickly cleaned it up and opened up some stellar spots for someone else (Kona at dinner!).

I still can't get ANY tea reservations for ANY day or time the whole month of December. I've given up. We'll try a walk-in and not worry if it doesn't come through this trip.

Hope you all get yours back soon!!!!
Are you talking about tea at the Garden View Room at GF? If so, I could not get the dates I wanted after many tries. I decided to call again the day before we left and got exactly what I wanted. Do not give up! The funny thing was when we got there, the place was not full! We had a great time.

The only ADRs that I am able to see on the Disney Dining website are the 3 that I made online, however all of my other ones that I called in for are not showing. I don't remember them doing this in the past, but in the past I only made my ADRs online so everything did show up, oh well, at least I have all of my Confirmation #s so if something does happen when we are down there, I have proof that we have tables for these restaurants.

The ones you called for will not show up online

The ones you called for will not show up online

Why not? :confused3 I called for some ADRs before the system went down and they showed up online.

None of my reservations are showing up now, but they were all there before...

Why not? :confused3 I called for some ADRs before the system went down and they showed up online.

None of my reservations are showing up now, but they were all there before...

None of the ones I ever called in for showed up. I thought I read that too. But maybe I just read about it after the "upgrade"

MY ADR's are not showing up online and I finally did call and check that they are all there (which they are) BUT a couple of years ago- before online ressies- I had made a reservation at HDDR and when I got there they told me the ressie # I had "was not a valid #" and we didn't get in. It was our last night at Disney and when I called Dining the next day they said they had confirmation that I did eat there.:confused3. So confirmation # or not
doesn't always mean you get in.

Actually, you don't have a table unless they have you in the computer. But it seems most everyone still has their ADRs in disney's data base, people just cannot see them on the site. I'm wondering what new and exciting adventures will unfold with the 11/16 'upgrade.'

I want to check my ADR's but I don't know where to find them.
Please let me know how to do this. Thanks. I'm going on the 10th and getting nervous that I may have lost some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter