Where are my ADRS?-Disney site- UPDATE!! Post 570 pg 38

Just updating that everything still works as it has been for me. :confused3 At least since the first supposed upgrade. I can still see the 3 I made since then when I just pull up my dining reservations, but when I put in the old confirmation numbers individually, it still pulls them up as well. At least as of 15 minutes ago or so!

Mine still aren't coming up, ad it's now saying that the system is down again :headache:

After being only able to see a portion of my ADRs, to all of my ADRs, I am back to seeing NONE of my ADRs today. Message I am receiving is:

You currently do not have any dining reservations.

:scared1::confused::scared1:

This is ridiculous!

I still can't see my ADRs even when I type it in...nothing
Anyone else.

Mine have been there since the second to last final fix. Before that I finally got nervous and called, and they were all there. Have you called? Set your mind at ease by calling.

After being only able to see a portion of my ADRs, to all of my ADRs, I am back to seeing NONE of my ADRs today. Message I am receiving is:

You currently do not have any dining reservations.

:scared1::confused::scared1:

This is ridiculous!

I was able to see all my adrs last week. Now today, the day before we leave, I am getting the same message as you!!!

I feel a little better now knowing others are receiving the same message as me from the online dining reservation center.

You currently do not have any dining reservations -- that is NOT a good message to see so close to vacation time!

Hope everyone has a great holiday season -- Merry Christmas! :santa:

And hope we all get to use our ADRs! :eek:

I just made mine today and can see all of them online except my fantasmic package,hope it's still in the system,that's the first adr I made this morning.

I made all mine over the phone this morning and it won't even let me link my package reservation with my online login. I also cant see my adr's.

I made all mine over the phone this morning and it won't even let me link my package reservation with my online login. I also cant see my adr's.

ADRs and reservations made over the phone have never showed up online.

ADRs and reservations made over the phone have never showed up online.

Mine did before the update. I can still bring the phone ones up online if I enter in the details, but not the ones I made online

I made my ADRs online, and I can't find them. Is there some certain place to pull them up, I have the ressie #s. I may need to cancel them. Just wanted to take a look. If I must, I will call. TIA

I made my ADRs online, and I can't find them. Is there some certain place to pull them up, I have the ressie #s. I may need to cancel them. Just wanted to take a look. If I must, I will call. TIA

You can clla to verirfy them, but the system is getting upgraded and they keep losing them for view online. Some people actually lost them permantly, but most still have them in the system and jsut don't show online.

Does anyone know when these website updates are expected to be finished? (Seems like this update has been going on a very long time now.)

Does anyone know when these website updates are expected to be finished? (Seems like this update has been going on a very long time now.)
There aren't anymore scheduled system updates. As of 12-16's update, here are the changes:

-- Table service restaurant reservations can now be made for up to 14 people, provided the location can accommodate that size.

-- You can book prepaid dinner shows and Cinderella's Royal Table online.

-- Various dining events are also now booking online: Candlelight Dinner Packages, Magic Kingdom Fireworks Dessert Party, Dine with an Imagineer, Flying Fish Cafe Chef's Tasting Dinner and Fantasmic!

-- You now can associate your Disney Dining Plan with your reservation.

-- Victoria and Albert's restaurant at the Grand Floridian can be booked online.

Courtesy of AllEars Newsletter.

Sorry to pull a thread that hasn't been touched in 2 months back up, but figured it was better than creating a new thread.

Anyway, I log in to check our reservations, only one appears (the one we made online). Even my resort reservation is missing.

So I add the resort reservation, it shows up.

Great.

I add the first "missing" dining reservation. Adds no problem.

I click on "View Details" about the resort reservation, and is brings me to a page that says something about unavailable.

I go back to the My Reservation page, what I added is now gone, PLUS the original dining reservation that was there is gone. Basically tells me I have no reservations.

I re-enter my resort reservation # and everything comes back. I continue to add my dining reservations, but after the fourth one, I get an error, then everything disappears again. Now, I can not view any details, or add any more.

Anyone know what is going on?

This isn't doing anything to my actual reservations, is it? I would hate to show up in June and not have a place to stay or be able to take the girls to the Castle for breakfast. (I am assuming they are still there, especially because my DVC member page still shows my resort reservation).

Sorry to pull a thread that hasn't been touched in 2 months back up, but figured it was better than creating a new thread.

Anyway, I log in to check our reservations, only one appears (the one we made online). Even my resort reservation is missing.

So I add the resort reservation, it shows up.

Great.

I add the first "missing" dining reservation. Adds no problem.

I click on "View Details" about the resort reservation, and is brings me to a page that says something about unavailable.

I go back to the My Reservation page, what I added is now gone, PLUS the original dining reservation that was there is gone. Basically tells me I have no reservations.

I re-enter my resort reservation # and everything comes back. I continue to add my dining reservations, but after the fourth one, I get an error, then everything disappears again. Now, I can not view any details, or add any more.

Anyone know what is going on?

This isn't doing anything to my actual reservations, is it? I would hate to show up in June and not have a place to stay or be able to take the girls to the Castle for breakfast. (I am assuming they are still there, especially because my DVC member page still shows my resort reservation).
How frustrating:headache:, but I'm sure they haven't been canceled.

I looked at the booking page today and this message appears when you click-on the new "my reservations" tab:

Don't See All Your Reservations?
If you don't see all your existing reservations, don't worry; they're still in our system. You can find them using the confirmation number you received when you made the reservation.

They must still be tweaking the system. I know you want everything to appear now, but you might have to keep checking daily until they're done fooling around with the new software for the reservation system.

I can't believe that after all the upgrades, there still isn't a "printer friendly" option for ADR's. The IPO is still the only "printer friendly" option I've found;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter