Where are my ADRS?-Disney site- UPDATE!! Post 570 pg 38

I'm wondering what new and exciting adventures will unfold with the 11/16 'upgrade.'
In my little world, "upgrade" and "enhancement" are now words that make my giggle. To quote a great movie "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." :lmao:

I want to check my ADR's but I don't know where to find them.
Please let me know how to do this. Thanks. I'm going on the 10th and getting nervous that I may have lost some.

First try entering the confirmation number in the screen to the right of the main dinning screen. That should pull them up. Alternately call the disney dinning line and have them confirm each one. If you don't have confirmation numbers they'll want your name and the phone number you booked them under. Personally I'd wait to call until the dust settles from the 11/16-17 'upgrade.'

I want to check my ADR's but I don't know where to find them.
Please let me know how to do this. Thanks. I'm going on the 10th and getting nervous that I may have lost some.

It's under my reservations.

Just browsing through another Disney website and found this thread that sounds worse than just disappearing ADRs online....

We have purchased the DDP, but the system upgrade this week isn't registering the DDP on our reservation.
We have been paying out of pocket for meals the past two days.
Finally, tonight, we were allowed to put charges on our room key, but still have gotten no reimbursment on our two days of meals.
They say keep saving the receipts, but this is not how a vacation is supposed to go.
I will log my 3rd full hour at the registration desk within 10 minutes of waiting after breakfast and hope the $200+ will get credited sooner rather than later.
DO NOT UPGRADE YOUR SYSTEM WITHOUT A CONTENGENCY PLAN, M'KAY!

I'm just hoping that this doesn't occur again with future dates that additional upgrades are scheduled for. (Nov 30-Dec 1st & Dec 14-15) Due to the fact that we'll be there during that time. :scared1:

Just browsing through another Disney website and found this thread that sounds worse than just disappearing ADRs online....

We have purchased the DDP, but the system upgrade this week isn't registering the DDP on our reservation.
We have been paying out of pocket for meals the past two days.
Finally, tonight, we were allowed to put charges on our room key, but still have gotten no reimbursment on our two days of meals.
They say keep saving the receipts, but this is not how a vacation is supposed to go.
I will log my 3rd full hour at the registration desk within 10 minutes of waiting after breakfast and hope the $200+ will get credited sooner rather than later.

I'm just hoping that this doesn't occur again with future dates that additional upgrades are scheduled for. (Nov 30-Dec 1st & Dec 14-15) Due to the fact that we'll be there during that time. :scared1:

So you're saying that even though you had the dining plan it wasn't registering on your KTTW card?

So you're saying that even though you had the dining plan it wasn't registering on your KTTW card?

EXACTLY! :scared1: To make matters worse....CAN'T CHARGE TO KTTW CARD EITHER! :headache: So no choice but to pay OOP and get reimbursed later. What happens to those people that pay cash, gift card, or no credit card and prepared to pay extra during the trip. :sad2: Here's part of that thread again...it just sounds terrible. :eek:

We just happen to be lucky enough to afford to go out of pocket for meals.
Other trips we wouldn't be able to shell out $500 for meals out of pocket.
The frustration comes from the "let me check on that" attitude where the CM disappears from the check in desk for 30 minutes. That is a LONG TIME -- 3x
"Lucky for us it is just inconvenience, but for guests that come on a strict budget and had 3-4 TS in 2-3 days, YIKES!
Charging to room was down too.
Keeping financial papers in the land of water rides and me having exactly 5 items on my person -- 4 tix and car keys -- this is not a cut and dry solution. Key word being dry on Kali river rapids.
Five hours invested - an hour on refunds with a CM and now -- I'm shortchanged points because of the reservation change.
They cannot add the points back because I haven't used enough yet -- try again tomorrow when I use enough points.
Guhhh!
Oh, in reaponse to them just giving us something free, they offered a free invitation to wait again in line to get points. My family is really starting to miss me this trip."

They need to make up t-shirts, motivational posters, and mousepads, oh, and screensavers, with that exact phrase on them, for Disney IT people (including middle and upper managers) to wear DAILY.

Five hours invested - an hour on refunds with a CM and now -- I'm shortchanged points because of the reservation change.
They cannot add the points back because I haven't used enough yet -- try again tomorrow when I use enough points.
Guhhh!
Oh, in reaponse to them just giving us something free, they offered a free invitation to wait again in line to get points. My family is really starting to miss me this trip."

cdsmom, do you know what the quoted person means by that? One thinks DVC points, but then...I haven't used enough??? And to wait in line to get points??? That's not DVC points.

Do you know?

How many posts does that person have? That whole thing with points doesn't make sense. I wonder if the whole story is made up.

How many posts does that person have? That whole thing with points doesn't make sense. I wonder if the whole story is made up.

I googled "$500 for meals out of pocket" and got to the website where they posted. Not many (IMO) posts, but a long-time member of that board.

cdsmom, do you know what the quoted person means by that? One thinks DVC points, but then...I haven't used enough??? And to wait in line to get points??? That's not DVC points.

Do you know?

I didn't understand the "point" comment either. I'm not a DVC member nor a Disney credit card holder so I cannot relate to what he was referring to. :confused3

The poster is registered as a senior member with thousands of posts. I don't think the story is made up at all especially after reading the details of the thread. And mind you, he's there "right now" and posting every detail of the encounter. All I am saying is that if there's 2 more future dates of upgrades and this is occurring while we're there....OH MY! :eek:

Thank goodness we seem to have come through this latest update OK. Knock on wood!

I would say almost 5000 post is a fair amount:confused3

For having belonged since something like '05, with a fraction of the posts I've made here since '07...gotta look at the context of the person saying it. ;) And I did include the "IMO" bit, which meant that it was just my opinion and might not be the opinion of others who perhaps don't have as much time available for the computer. :3dglasses

The points question aside, the situation s/he is in really freaks me out, of having purchased the dining plan but then having to pay OOP and get refunded. We *now*, in our family, have a CC with a relatively adequate available balance. We *now* could handle such a problem. But a year ago we would be running into issues, and two years ago, we'd have to forget eating out. We'd have to go to the store, buy normal food, and eat everything in the room, and hope that they refunded us the cost of the DDP.

At Disneyland Resort, their (sad) version of the dining plan IS vouchers. Couldn't someone at WDW have called up DLR, gotten the "master" of the vouchers, and worked out something really fast? DLR doesn't worry about the vouchers being copied, so WDW probably wouldn't have to worry about that, and it would be SO much better for the guests than the nonsense that that poster is having to do.

It's all about the contingency plans. This plan that they have, "charge it and get refunded", will work for SOME people, but there will also be people who absolutely positively CANNOT do it and will be up the creek.

The companies I've worked for with big huge enormous websites have a separate site that is several days ahead of the current day. They make their changes THERE. If it works, it's rolled out on the proper day. If it doesn't, it doesn't. It's so sad that Disney's changes affect the day to day operation of the website, and even the computers in the parks, to this extent!

For having belonged since something like '05, with a fraction of the posts I've made here since '07...gotta look at the context of the person saying it. ;) And I did include the "IMO" bit, which meant that it was just my opinion and might not be the opinion of others who perhaps don't have as much time available for the computer. :3dglasses

I did notice the IMO, but thought it curious....I have been on the DIS about the same amount of time as you and also only have a "fraction" of the posts that you do, and I don't think anyone would consider my "fraction" a small amount in general:confused3 maybe I'm wrong, but it's the ones with a couple of hundred posts or less I would be more apt to question.... Chances are someone with 5000 posts knows a little bit aboiut Disney and the way it works ( or in some cases doesn't work)... while I do agree that the post didn't make a lot of sense, it is possible that the poster was so frustrated they worded it incorrectly, :confused3 IMO

I asked over there what he ment by points and I have yet to get a reply about that.

The points question aside, the situation s/he is in really freaks me out, of having purchased the dining plan but then having to pay OOP and get refunded. We *now*, in our family, have a CC with a relatively adequate available balance. We *now* could handle such a problem. But a year ago we would be running into issues, and two years ago, we'd have to forget eating out. We'd have to go to the store, buy normal food, and eat everything in the room, and hope that they refunded us the cost of the DDP.

At Disneyland Resort, their (sad) version of the dining plan IS vouchers. Couldn't someone at WDW have called up DLR, gotten the "master" of the vouchers, and worked out something really fast? DLR doesn't worry about the vouchers being copied, so WDW probably wouldn't have to worry about that, and it would be SO much better for the guests than the nonsense that that poster is having to do.

It's all about the contingency plans. This plan that they have, "charge it and get refunded", will work for SOME people, but there will also be people who absolutely positively CANNOT do it and will be up the creek.

The companies I've worked for with big huge enormous websites have a separate site that is several days ahead of the current day. They make their changes THERE. If it works, it's rolled out on the proper day. If it doesn't, it doesn't. It's so sad that Disney's changes affect the day to day operation of the website, and even the computers in the parks, to this extent!

Well explained :thumbsup2

I asked over there what he ment by points and I have yet to get a reply about that.

popcorn:::surfweb:

In case anyone has checked their ressies if they're up, well they're still NOT! The difference before was that you can pull it up individually if you have the resv number. Now....THAT'S NOT WORKING EITHER. "Pls contact WDW Dine...yada, yada, yada. Uggghhh! Oh well, this time I had it printed out. Hopefully online check-in would work when it's on my 10day mark...:rolleyes: That - we shall see! :confused3:confused3

While our ADRs are not up (even with Conf. number, even after calling two times to confirm they actually still exist... and they do!), I had no problem doing online check-in. I'm not near as nervous about our ADRs as I was, but we can't pull them up *anywhere* online. Some of them even took some searching with a cast member... made me nervous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter