Weird question about ordering a humidifier for hotel room?

japanese maple

DIS Veteran
My husband wants to get a humidifier for the hotel room. I said let's get one of those small travel ones and he thinks not good enough. 😐
His idea is to order a bedroom sized one and have it delivered to the hotel thru Amazon. And then just leave it behind I guess? Will be too big for our suitcases.

If we were to do that, do we need to be there when it arrives? We are staying at AKL.

Thanks and if you have better ideas, please suggest!

My husband wants to get a humidifier for the hotel room. I said let's get one of those small travel ones and he thinks not good enough. 😐
His idea is to order a bedroom sized one and have it delivered to the hotel thru Amazon. And then just leave it behind I guess? Will be too big for our suitcases.

If we were to do that, do we need to be there when it arrives? We are staying at AKL.

Thanks and if you have better ideas, please suggest!
No, but I believe if it goes through Bell services, they add a charge of $5-6.

Just bro be a travel one. I have one I bought on Amazon and bring to stay in hotels in the winter and it works great! Plus it just uses a bottle of water that you essentially turn upside down. Super easy! Then you can also pack with snd bring home. Doesn’t take up much room.

Just bro be a travel one. I have one I bought on Amazon and bring to stay in hotels in the winter and it works great! Plus it just uses a bottle of water that you essentially turn upside down. Super easy! Then you can also pack with snd bring home. Doesn’t take up much room.

Yes I think that is what we will end up doing!

I would be worried about getting hit with a cleaning charge for the disposal of the unit. And with it being a large electrical item there could be haul away fees if it’s not allowed in their normal commercial trash.

Oh it wasn't going to be that big. He was just worried about it being too big to pack, but we looked and it will be fine for packing.

I second the wet towel near the air vent for values & moderates. Personally, I bring an air purifier since the pandemic days. Always lots of fun germs floating around. I agree it's cumbersome but it also drowns out noise when sleeping. 😅

Is there a medical reason you need one or just a personal preference? Seems that most places in Florida would already be rather humid regardless of the time of year.

Is there a medical reason you need one or just a personal preference? Seems that most places in Florida would already be rather humid regardless of the time of year.
Not sure if this was a question for me or OP. I don't make a room more humid as I feel it would make mold. I do use a air purifier as mentioned for the similar reason allergies, mold, dust, germs etc.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest