• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Three Things...Gratitude Thread

Harry Potter, both the books and the movies. One of the best things about this series is that multiple generations can discuss the same book/movie. How often does that happen?

Indiana Jones- Well done, and very entertaining, IMO!

Trixie Belden books from when I was young. I had no time for Nancy Drew, I was a HUGE Trixie fan. Just wish I hadn't lost all of mine in a basement-flooding fiasco.

Afternoon hugs to all. I am possibly a lone in this thread not a Harry Potter fan at all. Of course always I am a fan with much appreciation always of all of kind you. We a enjoy different and similar things. How grateful extra to God daily I am that He brought us all together on kindness.

Star Wars
Lord of the Rings
Game of Thrones

You know...your basic nerd stuff 🤣

other shout outs: Marvel, Outlander, Indiana Jones
If you consider that nerdy stuff then I am happy to be called a nerd. Great choices! I have a list coming and there is no way I can limit it to 3....

Afternoon hugs to all. I am possibly a lone in this thread not a Harry Potter fan at all. Of course always I am a fan with much appreciation always of all of kind you. We a enjoy different and similar things. How grateful extra to God daily I am that He brought us all together on kindness.
LOL, I was never enamored with Harry but did enjoy the movies long after they came out.

As I said to Pixie3, sorta a long list....

Books
The Gray Man - Mark Greaney
Mitch Rapp series - Vince Flynn
Scott Harvath series - Brad Thor
Tom Clancy series with Jack Sr and and Jack Jr

Movies/TV series
Game of Thrones
Star Wars -and the off shoots
Indy
Bourne
Chicago PD
Friends
Yellowstone
Pirates of the Carribbean - Avast, how can I be the first to mention this as a fav!?!?

Speaking of Pirates, just a random off the wall random quote from Capt Barbossa - "the code is more what you'd call guidelines than actual rules" This is applied liberally when I play golf.

Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter