*OFFICIAL* July 2010 Thread! It’s Hot. It’s Crowded. AND WE LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
256 pages - can someone who's come back start it with the trip report links

i'd start it but we're leaving tomorrow and i won't be able to update the links often

Yeeks! I thought threads were closed at 250!! I'll start Part 2 now and save post 1 for links to TRs! :thumbsup2

trinaweena~ Is Scutter a twist off of Scuttle? Either way your doggies are very precious!

Actually no it's not! I used to work at a day camp teaching horse back riding to little kids and one of the kids was named Scutter and I always thought that would be a good name for a dog. Who names their kid Scutter I don't even know but it suits him very well!

Those of you who are flying, what's your all time fave snack to take with you on the plane? I have to go buy some tomarrow and cant think strait! I was considering Granola bars or banana chips.

We always take beef jerky. I know some people think its gross but I LOVE it and we get the really good stuff too. I try to pick out non smelly kinds so we dont bother other people on the plane

I hope after a little rest he feels better. It would stink to be sick on vacation! :eek:

It stinks to be sick on vacation! I get sick every disney vacation and it is def no fun

anyone know if those sketch purses are still there??

Just bought mine this week. They are EVERYWHERE

trinaweena,
I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling that great and your boyfriend's family is driving you crazy. I hope the rest of your trip is more pleasant. Everyone is starting to scare me about the tour groups. We went last year at this time and really didn't think that they were all that bad. (didn't really see many) so we thought we would try July again. I hope that wasn't a mistake??!!?? I am still looking forward to leaving going on Sunday though. Not too many days left.

Thank you, I unfortunatly remained pretty sick the whole trip but started to feel a little better towards the end. When we went last year at the same time, the tour groups did not seem so bad. I don't know what it was this year but it just felt like there were so many of them. I also think it was a combination of many many other things to make me feel how i felt this trip but there did seem to be a lot of tour groups. By the time we left at the end of the week though I did not see as many

Wow, NO posts since yesterday afternoon? What................is everybody at Disney World?????

Been watching the weather for next week, a bit worried that it's just going to rain the entire time we are there.

What does everyone do on days that are complete washouts?

Guess I'll be :laundy: for the next 2 days.

I haven't expierenced too many washout days but when it does rain I just keep going! I HATE ponchos in July, they are just too hot for me, and a little rain never hurt anyone. If it starts to downpour it will pass soon, just wait it out and then keep walking!

Glad your trip got back. You didn't sound too happy when you wrote that one day. It's never too early to plan another Disney trip!

I'll be honest I was not very happy at certian moments on this trip. I spent one night after a very long day sobbing hysterically asking my boyfriend why his family hated me! But it did get better and I already want to go back! (just not with his family for awhile)

HEY JULY'ERS! WE'RE BACK!!! We had a great time, some ups and downs, but altogether a ton of fun and I'll fill you in tomorrow - it's late and my cats and dog won't leave me alone, so talk to you tomorrow!!!

We are back! Had a wonderful trip! I am now downloading our pictures....80 from PhotoPass, 294 from camera #1 and hundreds from cameras #2 and #3. Unfortunately, I can't upload from #'s 2 and 3 because I ran out of disk space on my computer. :( Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to complete it. I love re-living my trip through pictures. I bought the Four Parks One World CD and can't wait to listen to it while looking at pictures.

I am very sad our trip is over. A good portion of the fun of going to WDW is the planning and anticipation of the trip.

I did the KTTK tour yesterday. Oh. My. Gosh! I LOVED it!!! If you can swing it (both time-wise and financially), you should do it. It was the highlight of my trip. I was completely enthralled the entire 5 hours. Disney should come up with a KTTK2 tour that focuses on Fantasyland and Tomorrowland. I would take that tour in a heartbeat!!! Can't say enough good things about the tour.

The Brazillian tour groups are out in full force. For all those leaving soon, don't say I didn't warn you!

I can't wait to read everyone's TR's!

HEY JULY'ERS! WE'RE BACK!!! We had a great time, some ups and downs, but altogether a ton of fun and I'll fill you in tomorrow - it's late and my cats and dog won't leave me alone, so talk to you tomorrow!!!

We are back! Had a wonderful trip! I am now downloading our pictures....80 from PhotoPass, 294 from camera #1 and hundreds from cameras #2 and #3. Unfortunately, I can't upload from #'s 2 and 3 because I ran out of disk space on my computer. :( Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to complete it. I love re-living my trip through pictures. I bought the Four Parks One World CD and can't wait to listen to it while looking at pictures.

I am very sad our trip is over. A good portion of the fun of going to WDW is the planning and anticipation of the trip.

I did the KTTK tour yesterday. Oh. My. Gosh! I LOVED it!!! If you can swing it (both time-wise and financially), you should do it. It was the highlight of my trip. I was completely enthralled the entire 5 hours. Disney should come up with a KTTK2 tour that focuses on Fantasyland and Tomorrowland. I would take that tour in a heartbeat!!! Can't say enough good things about the tour.

The Brazillian tour groups are out in full force. For all those leaving soon, don't say I didn't warn you!

I can't wait to read everyone's TR's!

Welcome back! Don't forget to hop over to the new July board - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2510070&page=7

we don't want to lose anybody. I agree, planning is a lot of the fun. I am looking forward to doing the KTTK tour someday - sounds like a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter