*OFFICIAL* July 2010 Thread! It’s Hot. It’s Crowded. AND WE LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

december14disney

December Magic
Hi All!

I thought it was time to start a thread! :cheer2:

I have been itching to start one as I'll be celebrating my Disneymoon July 18th-25th, 2010 at AKV/BLT.

So...when will you all be there? Which resort? Is it time to worry about ADR's yet!?!? :rotfl::yay:

-Katie

6/25-7/6 airhead Dolphin
6/26-7/10 fav_is_tink ASMu
6/28-7/5 erin1998 CBR
6/29-7/6 DisneyClown Pop
6/30-7/14 tinkerbell60 Contemporary & ASSp
6/29-7/7 mdrob214 Poly
7/1-7/9 nikkiloveswdw POR
7/2-7/12 airhead
7/2-7/10 mickeymouse108 POR
7/3-7/9 bcrook26 Ft. Wilderness
7/3-7/10 ican’twait BWV
7/3-7/10 martinolichfamily Pop
7/6-7/13 krn82259 BWV
7/7-7/16 or 7/13-7/22 Guzzi
7/11-7/20 marshay BWV
7/11-7/24 luvpalmtrees CBR
7/11-7/25 miss mo CSR
7/12-7/24 BreezysMom Poly
7/13-7/22 hoverpumpkin Universal Royal Pacific & Poly
7/16-7/27 Disneybabe84 AsMu
7/18-7/23 december14disney Villas at Grand Californian Hotel changed to DLR trip
7/18-8/1 popartgal
7/19-7/24 tinkgurl OKW
7/19-7/25 katiebelle21 poly
7/20-7/29 Ready2GoBack
7/21-7/25 mgsmom Fort Wilderness Cabin
7/23-7/30 nettaboo OKW, SSR
7/24-8/03 tblaube BLT & Poly
7/24-7/31 awaldo Dolphin
7/25-7/30 njtinkmom BLT
7/25-8/4 jndmommy BCV & OKW
7/26-8/1 luvmysoldier07 Poly
7/30-8/6 letstalkboutdisney BC
Exact Dates Unknown kdkbrebel
Exact Dates Unknown cmac609

Updated: 1/18/10 4:30PM If at any time this post is not updated please check page 10 for an additional list of Disers headed to the world in July! :cool1:

I don't have dates yet, but our APs will expire 7/15/10 so I know we will be there at the beginning of July!

:surfweb:We will be there for our fourth trip to the world in July 2010:banana::banana: We havent quite nailed down the dates, they will either be July 7-16 or July 13-22, it depends on two factors, and this will be our first 10 day trip
1st, will the birthday celebration continue, DW's b day is the 10th.

2d, input on the crowds the 4th of july week, we have made all three of our previous trips in july but never the week following the 4th, do the holiday crowds stay the week or do they "thin out" to normal summer crowds during the week

:cool1:Summer 2010 here we come:cool1:

We were there last year for July 4th - we got there a week before and stayed for a week after. The crowds did build leading up to the 4th and did decrease a bit afterwards, but not significantly. I think a lot of people arrive just afterwards to avoid the crowd and others leave. However, it is still not as crowded as I have seen it at spring break. We also noticed fewer tour groups earlier in July.

:surfweb:We will be there for our fourth trip to the world in July 2010:banana::banana: We havent quite nailed down the dates, they will either be July 7-16 or July 13-22, it depends on two factors, and this will be our first 10 day trip

2d, input on the crowds the 4th of july week, we have made all three of our previous trips in july but never the week following the 4th, do the holiday crowds stay the week or do they "thin out" to normal summer crowds during the week

Hi Welcome! :yay::cheer2:

We were there last year for July 4th - we got there a week before and stayed for a week after. The crowds did build leading up to the 4th and did decrease a bit afterwards, but not significantly. I think a lot of people arrive just afterwards to avoid the crowd and others leave. However, it is still not as crowded as I have seen it at spring break. We also noticed fewer tour groups earlier in July.

I have heard that about the tour groups. Something to consider. I would agree July is NOTHING compared to Holiday crowds. :scared1::)

We are planning to go for a week, prob July 11-18th but I haven't booked yet...we're hoping to stay at OKW, AKV or BWV...

Last time we went in July same time (in 2004) and we actually hit "mild" weather for July -- we were so thrilled. This time we're meeting my sister's family, my parents and celebrating my DD4 and my birthdays!:cool1:

No exact dates, but considering July 20 - 29.

We'll be there right around the same time! :thumbsup2

We are planning to go for a week, prob July 11-18th but I haven't booked yet...we're hoping to stay at OKW, AKV or BWV...

Last time we went in July same time (in 2004) and we actually hit "mild" weather for July -- we were so thrilled. This time we're meeting my sister's family, my parents and celebrating my DD4 and my birthdays!:cool1:

We are staying AKV Concierge! :cool1:

Welcome! :cheer2:

Just book reservations for 7/3 - 7/9. We are staying at Fort Wilderness. I am sure it will be crowded. But I am hoping that it is not so crowded that it ruins the experience.
:confused3
:woohoo:

YAY! DB & I will be there from July 16-27 at All Star Music. We stayed at POP this passed July & loved it. But, we're looking to try different themes :)

Soooo excited about the july 2010 thread already. We haven't officially booked yet because we are planning a "mini" stay at Sea World before going to Disney.

However, this will be our 4th visit in July. The first three were for the 4th of July and very crowded. This year we didn't arrived until the 5th of July and those first 2 days were light on the crowds but then picked up some but not like leading up to the 4th. Also, the main distraction in July are those "tour groups". There are always so many of them walking down the streets screaming and singing and you can't understand anything...

At least when we went to Disney last December there were NO tours to be seen...which was very nice and the crowds weren't as heavy in December either.

We are looking at either the 3rd or 4th week of July as well. Can't wait.:cool1:

Soooo excited about the july 2010 thread already. We haven't officially booked yet because we are planning a "mini" stay at Sea World before going to Disney.

However, this will be our 4th visit in July. The first three were for the 4th of July and very crowded. This year we didn't arrived until the 5th of July and those first 2 days were light on the crowds but then picked up some but not like leading up to the 4th. Also, the main distraction in July are those "tour groups". There are always so many of them walking down the streets screaming and singing and you can't understand anything...

At least when we went to Disney last December there were NO tours to be seen...which was very nice and the crowds weren't as heavy in December either.

Welcome welcome welcome to the thread! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter