*OFFICIAL* July 2010 Thread! It’s Hot. It’s Crowded. AND WE LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have plenty to catch up on when I'm finally home for good! So sad our trip is over...it def got a bit better that last few days, when we were finally able to go off on our own and do somethings without his family! Don't get me wrong, his family is very nice, but not on this vacation! I'll be doing a trip report (took tons of pictures) so I can tell you guys all about it haha!

Now I have to convnce my mother that we should go in may (she texted me last night 'I was looking at flights to Disney, they are not that bad, maybe we should take a trip in may) and start planning our March 2012 trip!

I already want to go back, life just isn't as magical anymore

I can't seem to get Weather.com to pull up the 10 day forcast? Can anyone else get it to work?

I can't seem to get Weather.com to pull up the 10 day forcast? Can anyone else get it to work?

I can't get it to come up either. I did check accuweather.com and was able to get to their extended forecast. It looks much better for our trip then it did a couple of days ago.

Mine works when I put in Disney World. Here is what it says, HTH.

Today Jul 15
Scattered T-Storms
90°
76°
60% chance rain

Fri Jul 16
Isolated T-Storms
93°
76°
30% chance rain

Sat Jul 17
Isolated T-Storms
91°
76°
30% chance rain

Sun Jul 18
Isolated T-Storms
92°
77°
30% chance rain

Mon Jul 19
Isolated T-Storms
90°
77°
30% chance rain

Tue Jul 20
Scattered T-Storms
89°
77°
40% chance rain

Wed Jul 21
Isolated T-Storms
91°
76°
30% chance rain

Thu Jul 22
Isolated T-Storms
91°
76°
30% chance rain

Fri Jul 23
Scattered T-Storm
91°
77°
30% chance rain

Sat Jul 24
Scattered T-Storms
91°
77°
60% chance rain

I really like those upper 80's days!!!

It's supposed to hit 97 today, with a heat index WAY ABOVE THAT.

Rain chances seem to be lower than they were yesterday too.

Thanks for looking

I told her we were staying here for the first night only and that we needed to get up very early on Saturday morning to drive into New Orleans, check into our new hotel, have beingets for breakfast and get to the zoo before it gets too hot.

We will instead be driving to the airport for an 8:20a.m. flight out. That is when she will get the "Scoop" on the real vacation!!!

That is so awesome! What a fun way to do it! I am VERY impressed that you were able to keep it a secret! :worship:

It's a gel that you can get at Wal-Mart or K-Mart. It's sold in the section near the cosmetics that has all the body sprays, loufas, etc... I actually had a hard time finding it this year. I always get it at Wal-Mart, but this year finally found it at K-Mart. This is what it looks like:
http://www.neotericcosmetics.com/product-details.aspx?iid=115
It gets pretty tingly and 'warm' for a little while. I usually put it on before bed and then when I wake up in the AM my legs/feet feel GREAT :thumbsup2

Thanks - I'll be on the lookout for it!!!

No, the doctor said they don't put stitches inside the mouth anyway, but she is okay. She has one FAT lip today, but she is okay. She is really attached to her pacifier today, but I guess I can deal with that. She is eating and the doctor said she might not for a few days since it's painful, but my little girl loves to eat so she found a way! The talking is the hardest part. We can't really understand what she is saying so she is getting frustrated.

I'm glad she's feeling well enough to eat! My DD would do that, too, I think. She never misses a meal! ;)

Lovin' that weather forecast - I don't think you can ask for anything better in Florida in July!!! :banana:

I just realized that in 48 hours, I should be standing in the Lobby of YC!!!

that's IF our ME transportation only takes 1 hour after we land!!!

I wonder how long we will have to wait to dine at Beaches & Cream for lunch? We may be too excited and head over to World Showcase instead.

We'll be ready to board our flight in 48 hours! The kids still have NO CLUE that we're going to Disney! :wizard: I told them we're going to Pizza Planet (which just happens to be at DHS so I'm technically not lying ;) ). :goodvibes I can't wait to see their little faces when they see all the Disney signs! :lovestruc

I will have plenty to catch up on when I'm finally home for good! So sad our trip is over...it def got a bit better that last few days, when we were finally able to go off on our own and do somethings without his family! Don't get me wrong, his family is very nice, but not on this vacation! I'll be doing a trip report (took tons of pictures) so I can tell you guys all about it haha!

Now I have to convnce my mother that we should go in may (she texted me last night 'I was looking at flights to Disney, they are not that bad, maybe we should take a trip in may) and start planning our March 2012 trip!

I already want to go back, life just isn't as magical anymore

Glad your trip got back. You didn't sound too happy when you wrote that one day. It's never too early to plan another Disney trip!

13 days for us! It is the Mom/Auntie57, DD25 and DN23 big adventure! I used to take the girls on loads of adventures when they were little on the spur of the moment - twice surprise trips to Disneyland (we live in No. Cal.). Last year both full families did the big Baltic Cruise when DN23 graduated from USC. This will be our last adventure for a while as DD25 is in final year of law school and DN is in middle of PhD program. I think the last big true adventure we did was when the three of us chose to take the unairconditioned train from the port in Germany to Berlin! It was quite a time with train windows open all the way. When we walked out of the train station we were confronted with the last major piece of the "wall". This time I had to promise DN23 that I would not make her get on Tower of Terror, LOL! I guess DD25 will do that with me and ND23 will sit and sip a coke!:scared1: I only hope the humidity doesn't wilt this native California group!!!!

I got it to work finally. It kept saying 'operation aborted,' and then I kept hitting the back button and all of a sudden it just showed up :confused3 I see someone else already posted it :) I'm so glad that a few of the 'scattered storm' days now say 'isolated' and the high 80s are AWESOME!!!!! :goodvibes

So I'm in a weird state of mind right now. I have a list of things I need to do, but they're all things I really need to wait and do on Saturday, so I half feel like I have nothing to do and half feel like overwhelmed by how much I still need to do :lmao:

I got it to work finally. It kept saying 'operation aborted,' and then I kept hitting the back button and all of a sudden it just showed up :confused3 I see someone else already posted it :) I'm so glad that a few of the 'scattered storm' days now say 'isolated' and the high 80s are AWESOME!!!!! :goodvibes

So I'm in a weird state of mind right now. I have a list of things I need to do, but they're all things I really need to wait and do on Saturday, so I half feel like I have nothing to do and half feel like overwhelmed by how much I still need to do :lmao:

I know what you mean by "weird state of mind". We're still 10 days out but I can't seem to concentrate on work or home stuff. :crazy:

try some popsicles to help take the swelling down:goodvibes maybe she'll decide to give up the binky, probably hurts for her to use it, poor baby. Had a friend who always factored in 'mickey' taking their kid's bottles & binkies on vacation.:confused:

i have 3 boys & it seemed one of them always got hurt, ear infection, etc. befor a trip, usually minor. one time (not WDW, 6 flags trip) my youngest got a splinter in his foot on our deck, i thought i got it all out. Checked it one more time before bed a few hours later & he had an angry looking streak 1/2 way up his leg:eek:. rushed to ER & he had blood poisioning. we still made trip next day, but he had to stay off foot for a few days....kids;)

Thanks for the popsicle idea. She loved it and it seemed to make her feel better.

256 pages - can someone who's come back start it with the trip report links

i'd start it but we're leaving tomorrow and i won't be able to update the links often

I'm right there with you! I have laundry in the washer that needs put in the suitcase and it's like HURRY UP ALREADY! :rotfl2:

boy - i keep putting packing off lol

it really is a very bad habbit i have - packing last minute.

side not - i'm really pissed at myself - i just realized that i left my camera battery charger in quebec - gonna have to go out tomorrow and buy another one - keeping up that last minute thing i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter