Paseo?! Has anyone been yet?!

gregf71

Mouseketeer
The new trio of Mexican dining locations just opened at Downtown Disney! Very interested in Paseo, but there are no menus posted online or on the Disneyland app yet. Has anyone been yet?! Any photos of the menu? Wondering when reservations will open up.

I watched a couple videos online this weekend and one of them showed the host couple being taken up into Paseo to check things out and there were a lot of folks enjoying a meal up there; plus, they were able to enjoy a drink at the Paseo bar. Maybe it was by special invite only? Looking forward to seeing the Paseo menu!

On Saturday, my father in law stopped by Centrico on his way back from the Disney store. They were taking walk-ins at the bar at least as part of soft opening. He had lunch and a margarita at the bar, said it was great. The bartender then said he should try Paseo, and same thing, he was able to get a spot at the bar there for another drink and an appetizer.

So worth checking if you're there!

On Sunday, while waiting for a table at Centrico, someone from Paseo was asking if anyone would like to be seated immediately at Paseo. We opted to wait for a table at Centrico and it was well worth it.

Does anyone know if either Centrico or Paseo offer a magic key discount? Or when/if reservations open up? I'll be waiting for a table on May 5th either way, but it would be good to know

On Sunday, while waiting for a table at Centrico, someone from Paseo was asking if anyone would like to be seated immediately at Paseo. We opted to wait for a table at Centrico and it was well worth it.
We opted for Paseo, and that was worth it, too!

Does anyone know if either Centrico or Paseo offer a magic key discount? Or when/if reservations open up? I'll be waiting for a table on May 5th either way, but it would be good to know
They do offer a MK discount. Reservations should open up tomorrow or soon after, according to the hostess at Paseo.

We had cocktails at Paseo on Saturday evening at the bar. Was more miss than hit. Could not even make a simple vodka martini. The Maya Tai was good. The place was about half empty. We did not dine there as we had reservations somewhere else. Centrico was much more busy. Reservations are coming soon but they knew of no definitive date.

We ate at Centrico Wednesday night. It was very good. Lots of flavor in all the dishes we tried. We had slow service tho, but I think that was their first official day of being open

I know it's not Paseo, but I'm so excited to try Centrico next time we go! We loved UVA Bar. I watched the Magic Journeys review on Centrico and I've been craving that burger ever since!

I can confirm that as of this morning (May 7th) online reservations are available for Paseo via OpenTable, but not yet through the Disneyland app. Just snagged a dinner reservation for our visit later this month!

I was able to find Paseo on open table, but Centrico lists no availability for all of June. Did you see somewhere else to make reservations?
Nope. Didn't even realize that Centrico was on OpenTable too. I am seeing exactly what you are seeing there. Probably just a matter of time until it works.

I was able to find Paseo on open table, but Centrico lists no availability for all of June. Did you see somewhere else to make reservations?
I booked a table for last Sunday (the 5th) on open table, but I went through a link from the Centrico instagram. But last time I checked, you could access from the Centrico website too, but only on a computer. It didn't work on mobile. When I checked there were lots of open spots, but that was a few days ago

I was basically stalking the Centrico website for reservations and happened to check the day they opened them up (May 5th). I made a reservation for June 18th with tons of availability at the time, but see now in OpenTable that there is nothing available for that day (or others).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter