Who's Going in October 2005??!!*MNSSHP dates & info*

tikkipoo said:
Is anyone doing Hoop Dee Doo while you are there? I'm going on the 18th and can't wait! I hope it's lots of fun. I thought, too, if it wasn't all fulled up, that we might do the haunted hay ride at Fort Wilderness too while we're there.
I thought about it, but didn't do it. I don't know if my two younger DD's would be into it. Hey, we'll be there the same time as you right down the River at French Quarter. WE arrive on the 15th, but leave on the 20th for the "sea" portion of our vacation. I can't believe it's this close.

THESCHULTZFIVE said:
I thought about it, but didn't do it. I don't know if my two younger DD's would be into it. Hey, we'll be there the same time as you right down the River at French Quarter. WE arrive on the 15th, but leave on the 20th for the "sea" portion of our vacation. I can't believe it's this close.

Be sure to say "HEY" if you see us. I'll be sporting my Dis button on my oh so cool fanny pack! I'm getting so excited that I haven't been able to sleep a whole night for a week!

Hi everybody!!! I just got back yesterday,we stayed 10 nights at Pop w/free dinning and MNSSHP on the 6th.
I saw some others thought it was very crowded that night. I guess it just depends on what you becasue we had a great time. I don't allow my son to eat alot of candy so we only hit a few of the scattered spots and the trail at the Jungle Cruise. These were all done with little or no wait. We had a small wait for the free photo and spend the rest of the night on rides. There were very small lines with minimal wait on most rides. We skipped the big headliners (mountains) because my son is too small.

There was WAY too much on the dinning plan for us. I went with my parents who had a seperate room. My plan included my son (3) and myself. We stayed 10 nights so were given 20 credits for TS,Ctr, and snack. We couldn't use them all (we shared most meals) and left with lots of credits going unused. In fact, I had 6 TS and 6 ctrs that were not used. I even gave some credits away at the food court in Pop. Used my left over snacks for chips to bring home. I was able to use the snacks for the food samples at Epcot,which was GREAT. The only problem I encountered was at the Big River Grille over at the Boardwalk. They were completly out of desserts and would not allow any substitutions.

Had a GREAT time at Pop and received 2 towel decoratios. I guess this is getting really long.......any questions?? I'd be happy to answer them.

I'm so glad you had a great time! Were you able to watch the fireworks at MNSSHP? Everyone is raving about them! I AM SO VERY EXCITED! :jumping1:

DH and I both have sinus colds! :sad2: Go figure! Oh well, I'll just go to the CVS today, get carded and fingerprinted, give a blood and urine sample so I can get a couple packages of cold medicine. Then get looked at weird because I'm buying more that one package (if they even allow such a thing) They'll never believe that we're just going to Disney world and I need it for the trip. :crazy2:

Are there meets planned already? I've been so busy packing & stuff I haven't been here as much as I used to be. We'll be there 10/15-10/20 and would love to at least say a quick hello to any other DISers vacationing at the same time as we are. Or did I miss the whole meet planning altogether?

THESCHULTZFIVE said:
Are there meets planned already? I've been so busy packing & stuff I haven't been here as much as I used to be. We'll be there 10/15-10/20 and would love to at least say a quick hello to any other DISers vacationing at the same time as we are. Or did I miss the whole meet planning altogether?

Some of us are meeting at MNSSHP on 10/16 at 6:15 by the Tiki fountains in Adventureland.

Deb

We fly on friday next week!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc anyone doing MNSSHP on the 27th, is there a meet for that day?

I haven't packed a single thing!!!!!!! :earseek: but checking things off my list every day!

tikkipoo said:
I'm so glad you had a great time! Were you able to watch the fireworks at MNSSHP? Everyone is raving about them! I AM SO VERY EXCITED! :jumping1:

DH and I both have sinus colds! :sad2: Go figure! Oh well, I'll just go to the CVS today, get carded and fingerprinted, give a blood and urine sample so I can get a couple packages of cold medicine. Then get looked at weird because I'm buying more that one package (if they even allow such a thing) They'll never believe that we're just going to Disney world and I need it for the trip. :crazy2:

Yes, I was able to catch the fireworks. My parents weren't really into the whole thing so I had to watch them from fantasyland but from what I got to see they were awesome. I missed alot of the effects that everyone else is talking about. I had a wonderful trip but my parents don't have have any interest in the things that I like the best (parades/fireworks),next time I think it will just be me and my DS.

Pretty soon October will be over and we'll just have to change this thread and talk about our vacations.

Lynn4Mel said:
Pretty soon October will be over and we'll just have to change this thread and talk about our vacations.

I totally refuse to believe October is not forever..... October will not be over.... October will not be over..... October will not be over..... will it? *puppy eyes*

No ,Dani&Poa'sMom, October will never be over, as long as you believe. You believe in October, don't you?

Will there OCT 28-30 MNSSHP the 28th for DD 12 th B-day
Also just sent in for SSR paperwork FED-EX is my new best friend can't wait to see him at my door.

1 week from today we leave for WDW!!! :Pinkbounc :banana: :cool1:
We are going to MNNSHP 10/25, is anyone else going that night?

fterie4u said:
1 week from today we leave for WDW!!! :Pinkbounc :banana: :cool1:
We are going to MNNSHP 10/25, is anyone else going that night?

We leave a week from today also!! Because I'm chicken, we'll be driving...but anyway....

We'll also be at MNSSHP on the 25th with LTT at 5:30. Maybe we'll see you there!!

Let me just say again.....
1 WEEK :jumping1: :jumping1: :maleficen :maleficen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter