Who's Going in October 2005??!!*MNSSHP dates & info*

October 16, 17 and 18. F&W festival and Soarin' are top on our list for this trip.

Gotta go get some stuff for the trip when DD wakes up. Hope she cooperates at the store. Gotta figure out wht to get for dinner too. Can't let DH cook tonight - he always uses way too many pots and pans and I get to clean it up! He's a great cook though!

We are going October 10th - October 14th. Staying at CSR. Cannot wait!!! Last time I was at Disney World was in the 80's with my young son and nieces and nephew, brother, sister, etc. Kids were miserable and didn't want to do anything except stay around the pool. This time I'm going with my BF alone! No kids!!! Very psyched!!!

Question: How are the crowds during this period? I bought the book "The Unofficial Guide to DisneyWorld and it says the crowds are light (but not the lightest of theyear). I really don't want to compete with the crowds that we did when we were there in the 80's (that was in August.) It was a nightmare!

Hotel looks unbelievable. I read the thread on the hotel and it confirmed everything I've read already.

I'm posting just to see how many days I have left. I believe I am in single digits :banana: :dancer: :banana: :dancer: :banana: Oh yeah! 8 more days till we fly to FL and I get to go to my HS reunion :crazy2: :scared: :faint: Then on to WDW for 10 whole nights!

Well, had a meltdown last night. I was up at four am started packing, had a one year old birthday party to go to at 2pm, went to eat before the party and DD threw up all over the bathroom at Applebees, so we went back home. Tried to finish DD's costume, and my sewing machine broke. DH was busy playing video games all afternoon and in quite a mood at that, and I just had it! :mad: To bed at 7:30pm...on a Saturnday night. Well, I said a little prayer and went to sleep, and I feel oh so much better this morning.

Now I've got to unpack all that I had packed, and repack. Go to Walmart, and watch the game - GO COLTS! Busy day, but in only six more days, I will be in the happiest place on earth! :cloud9:

Oh, by the way, have you ever tried weighing a suitcase? Pain in the *SS let me tell ya!

We are leaving at 3 AM to stay at POP Oct. 10-13. This is our first time ever. I am the most excited. My DH is terribly worried about crowds. We are going to MK Tuesday and AK Wednesday. We did not plan on going to MNSSHP. Our 3 year old DS has no idea what he is in store for. Can't wait. I have waited for this all my life!

:banana: :cool1: :hourglass :cheer2:

YEAH!!! Only 21 more to go!!! We got our DME tags in the mail yesterday!!! It's coming!!! :cheer2:

Going in three days (two if you don't count the day we leave)!!!!!! MNSSHP on the 16th.....can't wait!!!! To all.....have a magical trip!

Wendy1953 said:
Going in three days (two if you don't count the day we leave)!!!!!! MNSSHP on the 16th.....can't wait!!!! To all.....have a magical trip!

Look for some pirates that night! I'll be the pirate with the little green mickeyhead on somewhere! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter