Who's Going in October 2005??!!*MNSSHP dates & info*

cdnmickeylover said:
Checking into the POP tomorrow!!!! Already have the boarding passes from Southwest for our flight. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Were checking into Pop tomorrow too!!! Were also flying Southwest and I printed out our boarding passes earlier,we got "A"!!!! :banana: :Pinkbounc

lovesdumbo said:
You can add me to your list. We're leaving the 23rd. Me, DH, Dfriend, DD(6),DS(4 1/2), DD(2 1/2).

I'm glad to hear you would have only saved $80 over AAA. I was feeling left out as we're going in the black hole of discount dates 10/14 - 10/23. I was glad I made reservations early and got AAA.

I'm getting so excited but there is just so much work to do before I go. I'm really going to need a vacation.

Sorry, Lovesdumbo, I am a bit confused. Are you leaving home to go to the Poly or leaving the poly to come home on the 23rd? It looks by your countdown that you will be leaving the Poly on the 23rd. If the later one is the case, then I will only have one evening to look for you. That is alot of pressure to put on me! :teeth: :teeth: (just kidding). I will be there the 22nd-29th. I hate to see people leaving as I am coming. I feel so bad for them. :guilty:

eeyoresmountainpals said:
Just look for someone short, round-ish, grey, with a tail that keeps falling off. :rotfl: No, seriously, our family isn't too hard to find. I have to stick with the short, roundish description for me! Myself and DS16 and DS13 have red hair, DS11 has blonde hair and DH has almost no hair! :rotfl: And DS16 has Down Syndrome. Really, we're a family that's pretty hard to miss.

Okay, that is good! You DO sound like an easy family to spot. But you all have to stay together :grouphug: because I may not recognize you if you all split up. ;)

Hurray!!! I got my magical express tags today. I was expecting to get them the week before the trip. It is soo exciting to get Disney mail. :cheer2:

Checking into POP tomorrow as well. We printed out boarding passes today but not as exciting as Southwest. We have assigned seats on American that aren't the greatest in the world but as long as they get us to Disney I don't care. I'll ride with the luggage if I have to. :cool1:

MINNIEBOWSER said:
Okay, that is good! You DO sound like an easy family to spot. But you all have to stay together :grouphug: because I may not recognize you if you all split up. ;)

Hurray!!! I got my magical express tags today. I was expecting to get them the week before the trip. It is soo exciting to get Disney mail. :cheer2:

Don't worry...we're almost always together!

Congrats on getting the magical express tags! Makes it a little more real, doesn't it!

I will be wearing my DIS button with my name on it MAD4MICKEY I also wear a Mickey Mouse Firefighter badge that has Firefighter wife on it so look for me EEyore so we can take a pic together for SLO

Hi everybody!!!! Well, I'm up and ready to go,plane takes off in 4 hours :banana: Pretty soon I'll be at the world :cool1: Hope all you have great trips :wizard:

littlestix said:
Hi everybody!!!! Well, I'm up and ready to go,plane takes off in 4 hours :banana: Pretty soon I'll be at the world :cool1: Hope all you have great trips :wizard:

Have a wonderful and safe trip! Think of us! :banana:

Our plane leaves in 5 hours :cool1: Maybe we will see you there :Pinkbounc

littlestix said:

Lynn4Mel said:
HAPPY OCTOBER EVERYONE!!!!!! :jumping1:

Hip Hip Hoorah

ITS ABOUT TIME!![

Can anyone tell I'm excited??? You shouldve heard my mom last night, she is driving, and bringing at least FOUR suitcases!! One suitcase for just SHOES!! ummm mom, its DISNEY, not a fashion show!! omg!! :rotfl:

All the menus for Food and Wine are posted, someone posted the events and rides for MNSSHP...

I am starting to get a "let down" effect!! This will pass when I get on the plane, and into the parks!! (and now my mom called to inform me she wants me to drop off dd in her room early every morning so dh and I can enjoy... y'know... in the early am... um MOM!!! ick!! :rotfl2: (I'm sorry, but that totally had me LOL - like I want my mom and dad to "know" what we're doing and when!! :rotfl2: :rotfl: )

I just wanted to share. I'm very excited about this. I was working on the itenerary cards I spoke of on an earlier post and I thought I'd get ADR's for Le Cellier. I think DH will really enjoy this restaurant. So, I called and got in for 6:20pm. Just around the time I wanted! :banana: I know if will be busy, but oh well! I am so very excited. I have heard good things about this restaurant.
By the way...in case you haven't made your ADR's, the nice CM told me that if I wanted to make any more I better get on it. She said that she's felt bad because the ADR's are filling up and leaving some people without ressies! So you better get movin'!

I'm so excited!! :bounce:

Le Cellier is one of my favorites!! :goodvibes

tikkipoo - I hope you enjoy Le Cellier. :sunny: It's one of my favorite restaurants at WDW. :cool1: The food is so good (especially the pretzel bread and herb crusted prime rib :teeth: ) and the service is wonderful.

Come on October!! :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :wizard: :bounce:

MinnieM21 said:
Come on October!! :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :wizard: :bounce:

It's here! It's here! October is finally here! :cool1:

eeyorelaughing.gif

I am now on an hourly countdown!!

and I cannot find any of DD speciality items, we're talking swimsuits, Ohana Hawaain garb... details details... that child loves to take things to "play" with that are "hers"... and then of course, never put them back!! princess:

Oh I wish I were on an hourly countdown too! however... 19 days don't sound that bad!!!!!
For those of you that are gone already orgoing petty soon, have a great trip and let us know when you return!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter