Who's Going in October 2005??!!*MNSSHP dates & info*

We want to go the end of October this year, 2006, but are not sure either! Our first baby is due the middle of April, actually on Easter. If we go it will be a family thing and both sets of grandparents will be coming!!!

We'll definitely Be going this October. It will be our first trip "home" to SSR and we can't wait for MNSSHP. I ordered the DVD of MNSSHP 2005 and we watch it weekly.

We've got our ressies already at SSR Oct. 18-22. This will be our first trip 'home' as well and our first MNSSHP. How do I order a DVD of MNSSHP?

let me know when the new thread goes up.

i already booked my disney and universal stay of 2 weeks.
late sept/ early oct

We are hoping to go over Halloween 2006 - but I have a little sticker shock checking out the rates! We got lucky and booked a discounted package for this past December, so I was unprepared for the increased prices. Hope there will be more package discounts coming up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter