Who's Going in October 2005??!!*MNSSHP dates & info*

MinnieM21

DIS Veteran
Who's going in October 2005?! :cool1:

What dates will you be at WDW and where will you be staying?

What are you most looking forward to on your trip to WDW?

We're going October 25th - October 30th and will be staying the Grand Floridian! :wizard:
I'm most looking forward to MNSSHP and the F&W Festival (it will be our first time to both of these events! :banana: ) I wish the time would fly by faster.

:flower: YEAH! The dates are out! Here are the dates: September 30
October 2, 6, 7, 11, 13, 16, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31

Here is a link to more info about Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party(MNSSHP) from wdwinfo: http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/halloween.htm

We are! Alas we'll be offsite at Cypress Pointe, but I've seen that they've been getting great reviews and are only about a mile from Downtown Disney! We'll be checking in October 14 through the 21st. We hope to do MNSSHP for the first time. Also I'm trying to lose a significant amount of weight before we go (and if I do, husband and I will live it up for a night at Pleasure Island while grandparents watch our 3 year old). Can't wait either!

Have a great time!

We'll be at the Wilderness Lodge, October 10-21, meeting our daughter and future son-in-law after their honeymmon cruise and we're all coming from Ohio. Can't wait to see the pool and have a drink from Trout Pass. We were here last year when our future son-in-law proposed to our daughter in front of the MK where they met, her being on the Disney college program, and he, working for security at Disney.

Thinking about it,would love to go during a time frame we could go to MNSSHP.Have never been to it and heard its awesome.Already have two trip this year and owning DVC saves us some money,still don't know if can get enough dollars together.Will work as much overtime I can and maybe we can work it out. :goodvibes :earsboy: :sunny:

We are going Oct 1-8 and staying at FQ.

I am looking forward to this trip because I have never been during the fall time and I am excited to try the new food and wine festival and also try MNSSHP.

We'll be going for our first ever family trip to Disney on October 21-29th. We are staying in a house offsite. We too are looking forward to MNSHHP.

Paula

Oct. is my favorite time to go...we've been the last two years and I don't care if we don't go any other time during the year, I tell DH we HAVE TO go in Oct. We haven't chosen the dates this year, but I love MNSSHP and the Food and Wine Festival. So these will be my highlights...especially MNSSHP. It's just way too much fun!!

I'm going October 5-9 and I'm taking my friend's 12-year-old daughter. We'll be staying at the All Star Movies. I'm most looking forward to The Tower of Terror!

We're goimg Oct 2- 9th Right now booked at OKW but hope to change to BWV at the 7 month mark. I's our 2nd food and wine festival we're bring my DM who loves wine should be a great time

We booked a MyWay package - Coronado Springs Oct 15-23! Just me and DH - an anniversary trip!

We'll be there October 15-23. Port Orleans Riverside is our place! :cool1: DH, DD and I. This is our second trip and probably our last...DH just doesn't get it. :confused3 But he's doing it for me and DD :love: (I think he secretly wants to go, just doesn't want to admit it) :rotfl: I've made ressies for Hoop Dee Doo on the 19th and hope to do MNSSHP on the 16th. I am so very excited! :banana:

We will be there! Staying at Fort Wilderness! Can not waittttttttttttt! It will be the first time we have been to MNSSHP!!

us too! we will be going oct 2-6 on the wonder and stay a few days a dw afterwards!! we havent picked where we're going to stay yet, hoping for a great code to come out. trying to decide on what nite to do mnsshp, tuesday or a friday, what do ya think?

We're hoping for Oct. 1 - Oct. 8 at WL!!! :bounce: Never been to MNSSHP, either, and hope to now!

Karla B. :flower:

I think you should go on Tuesday. That way you can ride all of the "big" rides and the you'll have extra days to go back and catch the ones you didn't get to. Plus, I bet it's less crowded on Tuesday.

Right now I am planning to be at the Swan Oct. 9-17, because my AP expires the 17th. I went to MNSSHP and the Food and Wine Festival for the first time in 2004, and really enjoyed it.

Don't know iif I'll be solo, or if my son will join me. My anniversary is the 16th, and I asked DH to join me for the weekend, but so far he isn't interested. Guess we may celebrate our anniversary after I get back.

We will!!!! We will be getting there Oct. 29th. and leaving on Nov. 5th. :cool1:
Staying at the Fort Wilderness Campground. This is the first time that DH and I have been in like over 10 years and this is a FIRST for our children to go to WDW..
I really don't know awhole lot of what to expect for the MNSSHP. Do the children dress up? any details will be a help!
THanks,
Kelly :earsgirl: :earsboy: pirate: princess:

Yep! Children and plenty of adults too! FUN FUN FUN There are stations that they can trick or treat at, there are dance parties, ghost stories, and a REALLY COOL PARADE! :Pinkbounc

count us in too...we are coming from sept 30 - oct 9th...we will be staying at pop century..and doing the mnsshp..so excited to do this..it will be our first time to this party.....

:flower: :Pinkbounc :flower: :Pinkbounc
Our family is going Oct 22-28 and staying at POP. We went to MNNSHP last year and we can't wait to go again. The one thing I am looking forward to the most is getting to be a kid right along with my kids and watching my husband be one too!!! :rotfl:

Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter