Who's Going in October 2005??!!*MNSSHP dates & info*

Weather Channel online has the forcast showing through next Tuesday.
I just spoke to my sister in law yesterday and she said the weather has been prefect... mid 80's during the day and upper 60's at night... It had been hotter (just last week) but the humidity is not as bad now.

DisneyAddict_M said:
I'm supposed to be leaving for Orlando tomorrow. I had to cancel. Actually, I had to postpone (that sounds better than "cancel"). Hopefully I'll be able to make it next year. I'm still sad though. :sad:

I'm sorry. :sad1: That's a bummer! I hope you get to reschedule soon!

I hope all you Oct MNSSHP goers had as much fun as we did a couple weeks ago!!!

it was hot when we went but not too terrible, nice breeze most of the time too!!

I hope crowds thin out for you, it was getting kinda crowded the day we left!! I hear it was more crowded than usual this year but it was VERY MANAGABLE AND SUPER SUPER MAGICAL@!!!!!

HAVE A BLAST~~~ pirate: :love: :moped: :banana: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

I just wanted to say we are leaving in 4 days!!! :banana: I am SO excited!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I need to finish the laundry and get packing! Yeh!!!

I am leaving wed .plane leaves 7:00 am . Pop 2 days [ no more DVC points] and the 20 and 21 party with mickey and the RPR at universal fri and sat and their party on sat bought the express pass. both parties 1 st time I am going to pack today and do other errands it gets hetic now
maria

We're going (I hope) standbye tomorrow morning, since we don't want to fly on Monday..if they even fly then.

Well I'm back from my wonderful vacation at WDW and I only saw TWO disboard members. Of course, they were both in passing and I just briefly saw their lime green Mickey's. Oh well. I still had a great time!! We had awesome weather but I do wish that Wilma moved a little faster so I could have stayed down there. Oh well. Back to the real world :badpc: :cold: :sad1:

We got back last night from our best disney vacation ever. We had many magical moments including being selected as Grand Marshalls for the 8 PM parade on the 16th. We were all characters from Hercules. Hopefully someone on the boards got some photos. I ran into several DISers on our trip including:
Dan & Jacqueline from England
ScootersMom at the Crystal Palace
Steamboat Marti enter the MK for MNSSHP
JenAnderson her family were also Grand Marshalls
honeybehr1
DisneyMommyMichelle at Pop Century
Tikkipoo at Epcot
and AngieBelle at the MNSSHP on the 20th.

It was great putting faces with names. What an awesome trip.

Deb

My3princes,

We were on the same bus back to pop the day your boys got there hair cut on main street.

my3princes said:
We got back last night from our best disney vacation ever. We had many magical moments including being selected as Grand Marshalls for the 8 PM parade on the 16th. We were all characters from Hercules. Hopefully someone on the boards got some photos. I ran into several DISers on our trip including:
Dan & Jacqueline from England
ScootersMom at the Crystal Palace
Steamboat Marti enter the MK for MNSSHP
JenAnderson her family were also Grand Marshalls
honeybehr1
DisneyMommyMichelle at Pop Century
Tikkipoo at Epcot
and AngieBelle at the MNSSHP on the 20th.

It was great putting faces with names. What an awesome trip.

Deb

Liverlips said:
My3princes,

We were on the same bus back to pop the day your boys got there hair cut on main street.

I wish that you had introduced yourself.

Deb

Well now that I think about it I guess I should have huh. I do not post on here much so you would have not recognized the name.

my3princes said:
I wish that you had introduced yourself.

Deb

Let me tell ya, I was exhausted! I also met two disers!

I met MommyofKate at Magic Kingdom and my3princes at Epcot.

HI GUYS!!! :wave2: DH was quite impressed about that.

Came back on Sunday and went back to work in Monday. So, I'm finally getting back into my routine. I'll have a short trip report soon. I'm not very good at writing like some of the very creative people here are!

We had so much fun! I got a real good picture of the Headless Horseman at MNSSHP.

DH actually said that he would like to come back in a couple years (which I never thought I'd here come out of his mouth!) How very exciting! :cheer2:

Nice to be home, can't wait to get back!

Yeah! Four more days until MNSSHP! Anyone else going to be there on Halloween night? This is my first MNSSHP so I am very excited! I just love Disney :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter