Who's Going in October 2005??!!*MNSSHP dates & info*

Well, goodbye all my friends! Leaving in the morning and have an awful cold :sick: Going to bed early and hopefully it will magically dissappear! Hope to see some of you while I'm there and to the rest HAVE FUN! :banana:

Hi everyone!

We also just got back on Thursday after 15 nights at the wonderful Pop Century! Gosh we love that place :flower: . We also did MNSSHP on Oct. 6th and it was wonderful! We had so much fun, and stayed until midnight :goodvibes ! My DBF and I ate at CP for dinner before the party and loved it! I didn't dress up other than these silvery disco ball type antennas which I wore on my head, and my BF wore a grass skirt, Stich ears and 2 flowery necklaces. He got all sorts of nice comments and was very happy, haha! Someone mentioned that he was both Lilo and Stich :goodvibes . I dunno, we did our best since we wanted costumes that were both cheap, cool and cheap!
Other than that we loved the dining plan and especially Ohana's, but didn't really like the Whispering Canyon Cafe. We did parks every day and exhaused ourselves although we didn't mean too, this time we were supposed to take it more easy! Plus we waited until the last evening do our shopping in DTD, and I was too tired so actually maybe that was a good thing because it saved me money, haha :goodvibes !

Everyone still waiting to go you of course will have a wonderful time!!! It was hot hot hot when we were there, but I think the rain and humidity is on the way out so at least that won't be a problem hopefully.

Have a blast!!! :cheer2:
Kristina

fterie4u said:
1 week from today we leave for WDW!!! :Pinkbounc :banana: :cool1:
We are going to MNNSHP 10/25, is anyone else going that night?

We'll be there 10/23 - 10/30 and we're doing MNSSHP on the 25th! If you see us please say hi! We are a family of five, three of us red-heads so with the red hair we do tend to stand out a little! And I always wear something with Eeyore on it!

This is it guys! For everyone who is going the last week , we all are FINALLY doing the single digit dance! :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1:

One week from this very moment I will in the air on my way to Orlando!!!

:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

eeyoresmountainpals said:
We'll be there 10/23 - 10/30 and we're doing MNSSHP on the 25th! If you see us please say hi! We are a family of five, three of us red-heads so with the red hair we do tend to stand out a little! And I always wear something with Eeyore on it!

We'll be there on the 25th too! Look for 9 pirates all in black vests and that will be us, ages 20 months to 65. I'll have a lime green mickey head attached to my bag.

I'm trying to pack today. It would go easier if DS10 and DD8 hadn't each had a growth spurt in the last month! Oh well, we may be picking up some additional shorts once we're down there.

We are going on the 27th for out first MNSSHP. Will maps be given out of the attractions opened that night and what areas to take the kids to trick or treat?

eeyoresmountainpals said:

We'll be at MNSSHP on the 25th too (and the 28th!)! Staying at the Poly 10/22-10/29!! It's almost here!!! :teeth:

Its finally here, 6 days an counting. :goodvibes :wizard:

we will be at MNSSHP on Thursday Oct 27th. :maleficen pirate: I will be dressed as a pirate... I will also be wearing something lime green the whole time Im there... Hope to see ya real soon! :wave2:

I'm supposed to be leaving for Orlando tomorrow. I had to cancel. Actually, I had to postpone (that sounds better than "cancel"). Hopefully I'll be able to make it next year. I'm still sad though. :sad:

Oh That is sad :sad2: After all planning and excitment about going....

Hopefully your new date is not too far off in the future

A little impromptu trip this year. We Leave Sunday and have tickets for MNSSHP for Sunday! We figured the kids would be too tired to go on arrival day, so this is the best "school night" we could get for this trip.

A number of firsts this trip:

First time flying for the kids (dd10 actuall flew when she was around 2).
First time Magical Express.
First time Value Resort - All Star Movies.
First time dining plan.
First time MNSSHP.
First time dining at Whispeting Canyon Cafe.
First time at Sci-Fi Cafe.

So, what is the weather going to be like starting Thursday at 1:00??? :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter