The Young Avengers and The Phantom of the Opera (YAMRP Part 2)

Cinderella8 said:
Penny: "I love it. It's really fun to be with you all. And more interesting than the online classes I used to take."

Jay: "That's awesome. Seeing my friends was always my favorite part of school."

June: "Is it bad?"

Phil: "102 degrees, you definitely have a fever. I don't think you can go to school for another 24 hours until after you lose the temperature."

Jay: "That's awesome. Seeing my friends was always my favorite part of school."

Penny: "Definitely. I used to go to regular schools, I started to take online classes a year or two ago when I started to want more time to work on my technology," she said. "But seeing friends and science classes were my favorites."

Penny: "Definitely. I used to go to regular schools, I started to take online classes a year or two ago when I started to want more time to work on my technology," she said. "But seeing friends and science classes were my favorites."

Jay: "Oh okay cool." They finished cleaning. "I'm gonna go say good morning to Hope then grab a bite. I'll see you around."

Phil: "102 degrees, you definitely have a fever. I don't think you can go to school for another 24 hours until after you lose the temperature."

June: She frowned. "Fantastic. You don't have to tell the others. They won't care, maybe except Evelyn."

OOC: I agree lol. Maybe it's due to Winter Solider coming out on Friday? Sorry If what I write below is terrible. Once it hits 10:30 I can't write at all haha. Evelyn: She giggled. "Makes you more patriotic I suppose. Blue shirt, fair skin, and some red blushing too! Uh oh... gosh I think I'm blushing now. It's contagious!"

OOC: I was sure I answered this...

But anyway, maybe we've just put an effort in.

Lol, that was bad.

Mike: "Oh goodness. Wait one second, let me take care of the coffee. Can you get mugs?" As he got to work, he said, "This was how we made it pre-coffe-machines, basically just like tea."

Fairywings said:
OOC: I was sure I answered this...

But anyway, maybe we've just put an effort in.

Lol, that was bad.

Mike: "Oh goodness. Wait one second, let me take care of the coffee. Can you get mugs?" As he got to work, he said, "This was how we made it pre-coffe-machines, basically just like tea."

OOC: Hmm wierd
Yeah
And ikr I can not write after ten lol. Let's pretend that never happened...

Jay: He knkcked on Hope's door. "Is my lovely girlfriend here?"

Evelyn: "Sure." She grabbed some mugs. "Ooh cool. It smells great."

OOC: Hmm wierd Yeah And ikr I can not write after ten lol. Let's pretend that never happened... Jay: He knkcked on Hope's door. "Is my lovely girlfriend here?" Evelyn: "Sure." She grabbed some mugs. "Ooh cool. It smells great."

OOC: Yeah. I think she's still with Eli.

Mike: "Mmhmm."

OOC: Yeah. I think she's still with Eli.

Mike: "Mmhmm."

OOC: Oh whoops durr

Evelyn: "I'm going to make an omelet. Want one?"

Jay: He went to Eli's. "If you guys smelt the smoke it's under control. Penny was working on her suit."

OOC: Oh whoops durr Evelyn: "I'm going to make an omelet. Want one?" Jay: He went to Eli's. "If you guys smelt the smoke it's under control. Penny was working on her suit."

Hope: "Is she all right?"

Mike: "Sure."

Hope: "Is she all right?"

Mike: "Sure."

Jay: "Everyone and thing is okay. Unfortunately a few notes were burned, but luckily not more."

Evelyn: "Okay Mike!" She cut some bell peppers by Mike's coffee kettle, her ponytail swinging as she reached for various utensils.

Jay: "Everyone and thing is okay. Unfortunately a few notes were burned, but luckily not more." Evelyn: "Okay Mike!" She cut some bell peppers by Mike's coffee kettle, her ponytail swinging as she reached for various utensils.

Hope: "Oh good."

Mike: He started serving out mugs of coffee.

Hope: "Oh good."

Mike: He started serving out mugs of coffee.

Jay: "Yes. You need anything Eli? You know what? I think today should be Eli day! Eli, it's like your birthday. But better! It will be Epic. Sir, today you choose the agenda."

Evelyn: She put down both their omelets on the table and went to grab a cup. "Thanks." She took a sip. It was warm and simplistic, yet had a fantastic flavor. "Mike, I never knew you made such good coffee!" She gave him a quick kiss and sat down. "Let's eat."

Jay: "Yes. You need anything Eli? You know what? I think today should be Eli day! Eli, it's like your birthday. But better! It will be Epic. Sir, today you choose the agenda." Evelyn: She put down both their omelets on the table and went to grab a cup. "Thanks." She took a sip. It was warm and simplistic, yet had a fantastic flavor. "Mike, I never knew you made such good coffee!" She gave him a quick kiss and sat down. "Let's eat."

Hope: "That's a great idea!"

Mike: "In war, when you have few comforts and have to get up early and stay up late, coffee is a blessing."

Hope: "That's a great idea!"

Mike: "In war, when you have few comforts and have to get up early and stay up late, coffee is a blessing."

Jay: "Thanks! Eli? How will we start your day?"

Evelyn: "I bet so." She started to eat. "Just out of curiosity, where exactly in Europe were you stationed?"

Eli: "Ummmm... Do you guys want to play Minecraft?"

Nancy: she walked in. "That sounds fun, I saw you playing that earlier his week. "

Phil: "June, everyone likes you here- no one is going to judge you."

Eli: "Ummmm... Do you guys want to play Minecraft?" Nancy: she walked in. "That sounds fun, I saw you playing that earlier his week. " Phil: "June, everyone likes you here- no one is going to judge you."

June: She quickly shook her head.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter