The Young Avengers and The Phantom of the Opera (YAMRP Part 2)

Eli: "Ummmm... Do you guys want to play Minecraft?"

Nancy: she walked in. "That sounds fun, I saw you playing that earlier his week. "

Phil: "June, everyone likes you here- no one is going to judge you."

Jay: "Sure! One sec, let me go grab my laptop." He quickly returned and make an account.

Fairywings said:
OOC: Have to be gone, Olivia is in charge of my characters

Ooc: We'll miss you!

Hope: She had Jay pick up her laptop, and she logged on.

Mike: "Gee, allover. I followed my father."

Evelyn: "Oh okay cool."

OOC: Have to be gone, Olivia is in charge of my characters

OOC: Bye!

Penny: She temporarily gave up on her messy room when she heard they were playing Minecraft. After grabbing her laptop, she came downstairs. "So what are we gonna do?"

Cinderella8 said:
OOC: Bye!

Penny: She temporarily gave up on her messy room when she heard they were playing Minecraft. After grabbing her laptop, she came downstairs. "So what are we gonna do?"

Jay: "Today is Eli's day. He's the boss."

Cinderella8 said:
Penny: "Oh, great. The manor'll be in ashes by five."

Jay and Hope: They chucked

Jay: "Good thing we have the fire extinguisher!", he said joking lightheartedly.

Eli: he laughed. "I'll stay away from matches, okay?" he logged onto his Minecraft account. "How about hunger games? That's always kind of fun."

Eli: he laughed. "I'll stay away from matches, okay?" he logged onto his Minecraft account. "How about hunger games? That's always kind of fun."

Penny: "Okay." She smile. "Fun when I beat you, you mean?"

Evelyn: She was silent and focused, her inner assassin.

Jay: "Guys just give up I'm gonna win!"

Hope: "Darling, it's your first time playing."

Jay: "Exactly!"

Hope: She facepalmed

Phil: "I'm not leaving you."

Eli: he laughed at what Jay and Penny said. "Penny, I have fun beating /you/, not the other way around," he teased lightly.

Phil: "I'm not leaving you." Eli: he laughed at what Jay and Penny said. "Penny, I have fun beating /you/, not the other way around," he teased lightly.

June; "I'm fine, Phil. I have JARVIS."

Phil: "I'm not leaving you."

Eli: he laughed at what Jay and Penny said. "Penny, I have fun beating /you/, not the other way around," he teased lightly.

Penny: She raised an eyebrow. "YOU beating ME? In what alternate universe?"

Phil: "JARVIS is a fake intelligence and can't keep you company."

Eli: "Lets start."

Phil: "JARVIS is a fake intelligence and can't keep you company." Eli: "Lets start."

June: "When have you known me to need company? I've spent a month in solitude for training. I'm not a child."

OOC: Aloha! I am back, back in black!

Okay, so that departure was shorter than expected, but hey, no complaints here.

What did I miss?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter