What’s for Dinner Tonight?

We are still not feeling great. I don’t think I have bronchitis like DH but I have something.

Went with an easy dinner. Premade and frozen southwestern chicken tenders that I made a few weeks ago with tator tots.

Poached some chicken breasts today and what wasn’t frozen was used for tonight’s dinner.

Want to thank @AustinTink for the salad idea you had last night!

It inspired me to make a salad that includes butter mix greens, chicken breast, blackberries, pear slices and feta cheese.
A clementine for dessert.
Sounds delicious. I love fresh fruit in salads.

We are staying in Camden, ME for the weekend so have eaten out. Last night was Fresh&Co, and the food was so good that we went back again tonight. I know, a repeat restaurant, but it's still a bit early in the season so not too much is open yet. Last night we shared mussels and steak frites. Tonight DH had chicken schnitzel with mushroom sauce and mash, and I had an awesome lime/coconut milk broth with tomatoes, shrimp, mussels, and haddock over rice. Tomorrow night we'll be back home; I think I'll do something with a pork tenderloin from the freezer.

Ate at the dine-in movie today. Started with our usual queso & chips and a nice lager for me and a stout for DH. Then I had the chicken tenders and fries. I was reminded of this thread and @tarheelmjfan because the tenders automatically came with gravy on the side for dipping. I honestly never even noticed before because I’m just used to everything fried coming with a side of gravy around here.

DH had the beyond burger for the first time. He almost asked the server if he had been given a real burger by mistake because it tasted great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter