The Young Avengers and The Phantom of the Opera (YAMRP Part 2)

June: "Thank you, Evelyn, for at least trying to make me feel welcome and feel like I have friends. But I know I don't have any friends and I'm okay with that."

Evelyn: "You are welcomed. And we have only been here for a little. Don't worry you'll make friends. See ya around." It seemed half of the kids at the manor hated themselves, and she didn't quite understand why.

Mike: The coffee was just about ready. Making it the old fashioned way was making him nostalgic.

Mike: The coffee was just about ready. Making it the old fashioned way was making him nostalgic.

Jay: He helped Penny clean her room.

Evelyn: She silently went downstairs and surprised Mike with a hug from behind. "Guess who?"

Jay: He helped Penny clean her room. Evelyn: She silently went downstairs and surprised Mike with a hug from behind. "Guess who?"

Mike: "Oh no, I'm horrible at guessing games," he joked. He pretended to be thinking really hard about this. "Hm.....who could it be? Nancy? No, not Nancy, she doesn't surprise me. Is it Thora? Nope, not a strong enough grip to be Thora. I just don't know. It can't possibly be Evelyn...." She probably didn't believe him, but he was having fun pulling her leg anyway.

Mike: "Oh no, I'm horrible at guessing games," he joked. He pretended to be thinking really hard about this. "Hm.....who could it be? Nancy? No, not Nancy, she doesn't surprise me. Is it Thora? Nope, not a strong enough grip to be Thora. I just don't know. It can't possibly be Evelyn...." She probably didn't believe him, but he was having fun pulling her leg anyway.

Evelyn: She tried to hold in her giggles and while he was guessing but let some come out. "Maybe it is Evelyn?"

OOC: Evelyn Outfits

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

Evelyn: She tried to hold in her giggles and while he was guessing but let some come out. "Maybe it is Evelyn?"

Mike: "Maybe.....unless Jay's voice got really high, he's mischievous, or maybe Luke has taken on Evelyn's voice...."

Evelyn: She giggled. "Oh Mike!" Evelyn then quickly turn around and gave him a kiss.

Mike: "Oh it is Evelyn! I would never have guessed." He laughed. "That was fun. I'm getting better at sarcasm. Or is it humor I'm better at?"

OOC: Cool

OOC: Thanks

Mike: "Oh it is Evelyn! I would never have guessed." He laughed. "That was fun. I'm getting better at sarcasm. Or is it humor I'm better at?"

Evelyn: She was beaming, grinning ear to ear as she grabbed his hands and swung them lightly. "Hmmm, I don't know. Your pretty swell at both."

OOC: These two are extra adorable lately

OOC: Thanks Evelyn: She was beaming, grinning ear to ear as she grabbed his hands and swung them lightly. "Hmmm, I don't know. Your pretty swell at both." OOC: These two are extra adorable lately

OOC: We do seem to have upped the cuteness factor.

Mike: "Aw shucks, you're going to make me blush."

OOC: We do seem to have upped the cuteness factor.

Mike: "Aw shucks, you're going to make me blush."

OOC: I agree lol. Maybe it's due to Winter Solider coming out on Friday?
Sorry If what I write below is terrible. Once it hits 10:30 I can't write at all haha.
Evelyn: She giggled. "Makes you more patriotic I suppose. Blue shirt, fair skin, and some red blushing too! Uh oh... gosh I think I'm blushing now. It's contagious!"

Evelyn: "You are welcomed. And we have only been here for a little. Don't worry you'll make friends. See ya around." It seemed half of the kids at the manor hated themselves, and she didn't quite understand why.

June: "Thank you." She put her head down on her pillow and started coughing.

Phil: he came in with a thermometer and took June's temperature.

Eli: he updated JARVIS using instructions from his dad.

Nancy: she jogged in the back yard.

Phil: he came in with a thermometer and took June's temperature. Eli: he updated JARVIS using instructions from his dad. Nancy: she jogged in the back yard.

June: "Is it bad?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter