• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The Young Avengers and The Phantom of the Opera (YAMRP Part 2)

Mike: Finished on the treadmill, he walked in to the room where Penny and Jay were. He placed his palm across his face. "I am simply not going to ask. It is too early in the morning for this, particularly as I haven't had my coffee yet."

June: She continued coughing. "Phil? Where are you and the thermometer?"

Mike: Finished on the treadmill, he walked in to the room where Penny and Jay were. He placed his palm across his face. "I am simply not going to ask. It is too early in the morning for this, particularly as I haven't had my coffee yet."

Penny: She laughed. "Just a slight malfunction with some suit parts," she said as she waved away the remaining smoke.

Penny: "Yeah, I was kinda hoping it'd be bigger. That was a little anti-climatic," she laughed. "Well, we could go spray my brother with the fire extinguisher, we have it out." She laughed. "I've sprayed him before, but it was an accident." She picked up a few charts that were scorched. "Darn."

Jay: He chuckled. "Yeah that was. You know me, I'm always up for some mischief. We could spray more than just one.." He quickly stopped when Mike came in. "Good idea Mike. Sorry. Don't worry, everything is under control."

June: She continued coughing. "Phil? Where are you and the thermometer?"

Evelyn: "I'm going to check on that smoke. See you later agent." She followed the scent to find Penny, Jay, and Mike. "Jay...."

Jay: "It wasn't me I promise!"

Evelyn: "Okay. Well I'm glad everything seems safe now. It was bothering poor June." She was happy to see Mike there. "Hey you."

Evelyn: "I'm going to check on that smoke. See you later agent." She followed the scent to find Penny, Jay, and Mike. "Jay...."

Evelyn: "Okay. Well I'm glad everything seems safe now. It was bothering poor June." She was happy to see Mike there. "Hey you."

June: "Goodbye Evelyn," she said between coughs. She laid back and pulled the covers over her head.

Jay: He chuckled. "Yeah that was. You know me, I'm always up for some mischief. We could spray more than just one.." He quickly stopped when Mike came in. "Good idea Mike. Sorry. Don't worry, everything is under control."

Mike: "I hope - no pun intended."

Evelyn: "I'm going to check on that smoke. See you later agent." She followed the scent to find Penny, Jay, and Mike. "Jay...." Jay: "It wasn't me I promise!" Evelyn: "Okay. Well I'm glad everything seems safe now. It was bothering poor June." She was happy to see Mike there. "Hey you."

Mike: He smiled at his girlfriend. "Morning princess."

Mike: "I hope - no pun intended."

Jay: He chuckled. Oh poor Hope and her name puns. "Yes sir!"

Mike: He smiled at his girlfriend. "Morning princess."

Evelyn: She smiled back and gave him a hug. "Good morning handsome. I need to tell June what happened. See you after? Wait.. what did happen?"

Jay: "Penny was working on her suit, but it's fine now. Sorry about those forms Penny."

Evelyn: "Ah okay."

Jay: He chuckled. Oh poor Hope and her name puns. "Yes sir!" Evelyn: She smiled back and gave him a hug. "Good morning handsome. I need to tell June what happened. See you after? Wait.. what did happen?" Jay: "Penny was working on her suit, but it's fine now. Sorry about those forms Penny." Evelyn: "Ah okay."

Mike: "Okay. I'm going to make some coffee." He went into the kitchen and started making coffee pre-invention-of-coffee-machine style.

Mike: "Slight? Yes, it appears to be so," he said sarcastically

Jay: He chuckled. Oh poor Hope and her name puns. "Yes sir!"

Evelyn: She smiled back and gave him a hug. "Good morning handsome. I need to tell June what happened. See you after? Wait.. what did happen?"

Jay: "Penny was working on her suit, but it's fine now. Sorry about those forms Penny."

Evelyn: "Ah okay."

Penny: She laughed. "No biggy about the papers, I'll probably have backups..." She looked around her chaotic room. "Somewhere..."

OOC: Picture on Instagram, 'What Elsa Should Have Sang to Anna When She Froze'. It was stuff like "Yes, I want to build a snowman" and that. :'(

Mike: "Okay. I'm going to make some coffee." He went into the kitchen and started making coffee pre-invention-of-coffee-machine style.

Evelyn: "Okay honey see ya. Bye Jay and Penny." She went back to June's room. "Penny caused a small fire working on her suit. But it's out now and under control. Sorry about the smoke."

Evelyn: "Okay honey see ya. Bye Jay and Penny." She went back to June's room. "Penny caused a small fire working on her suit. But it's out now and under control. Sorry about the smoke."

June: She sniffled. "Oh. Okay. As long as everything is taken care of." She grabbed a tissue and blew her nose.

Penny: She laughed. "No biggy about the papers, I'll probably have backups..." She looked around her chaotic room. "Somewhere..." OOC: Picture on Instagram, 'What Elsa Should Have Sang to Anna When She Froze'. It was stuff like "Yes, I want to build a snowman" and that. :'(

OOC: I have it pinned on Pinterest.

Random: Home alone - Belting out "Let It Go" using lyrics (we don't have Frozen yet, still only seen it the one time at the theater)

Penny: She laughed. "No biggy about the papers, I'll probably have backups..." She looked around her chaotic room. "Somewhere..."

OOC: Picture on Instagram, 'What Elsa Should Have Sang to Anna When She Froze'. It was stuff like "Yes, I want to build a snowman" and that. :'(

June: She sniffled. "Oh. Okay. As long as everything is taken care of." She grabbed a tissue and blew her nose.

Jay: "Don't worry, I'm the master of organized chaos. May I help you find it?"

Evelyn: "Yup. Do you want anything?"

OOC: Speaking of Pinteerst I just saw this. Oh my haha.
3064d44da9c0323fbb5de3171e9ebedf.jpg

Oh Hans
And Chris Evan's family is adorable.
818a6a3da16f381634240db795e3be8a.jpg

Jay: "Don't worry, I'm the master of organized chaos. May I help you find it?"

Evelyn: "Yup. Do you want anything?"

June: "I'm okay. I don't want to trouble you."

Evelyn: "It's really not a bother, but if you insist."

June: "Thank you, Evelyn, for at least trying to make me feel welcome and feel like I have friends. But I know I don't have any friends and I'm okay with that."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter