The Young Avengers and The Phantom of the Opera (YAMRP Part 2)

June: She flopped onto the bed and immediately fell asleep.

Thora: She and Gordon went to sleep.

Mike and Conrad: They changed and went to bed.

Raven and Hope: They changed, got into bed, watched a movie (they decided on Cinderella, considering where they were) and then Raven pretended to be asleep to give Hope privacy as Hope called Jay. "Hey handsome."

Fairywings said:
Mike and Conrad: They changed and went to bed.

Raven and Hope: They changed, got into bed, watched a movie (they decided on Cinderella, considering where they were) and then Raven pretended to be asleep to give Hope privacy as Hope called Jay. "Hey handsome."

Evelyn: She went outside of Mike's room, but before she knocked on the door it seemed he was already asleep so Evelyn didn't and went to bed, crashing out.

Jay: Jay went out to the balcony for the call. "Hey beautiful. How is it spending the night inside Magic Kingdom?!", he spoke softly.

Gordon and Thora: They felt uncomfortable sleeping apart, even though they had different rooms in the manor.

June: She quietly mumbled a name that sounded like a combination of 'Dad, Phil, and Conrad.'

Evelyn: She went outside of Mike's room, but before she knocked on the door it seemed he was already asleep so Evelyn didn't and went to bed, crashing out.

Jay: Jay went out to the balcony for the call. "Hey beautiful. How is it spending the night inside Magic Kingdom?!", he spoke softly.

Hope: She moved to the balcony. "It's great, the view is amazing."

Fairywings said:
Hope: She moved to the balcony. "It's great, the view is amazing."

Jay: "Wow, I bet. I'm so excited you get this experience. Is there anyone left in the park?"

Fairywings said:
OOC: I learned you can clip things to polyvore from the disney store. I'm just clipping away

OOC: Lol
I love the clipper. I probably use that more and look for items on store sites than actually Polyvore clothes.

Jay: "Wow, I bet. I'm so excited you get this experience. Is there anyone left in the park?"

Hope: "A few cast members, but the public's dispersed."

OOC: Lol
I love the clipper. I probably use that more and look for items on store sites than actually Polyvore clothes.

OOC: It's just so much easier. Sometimes I'll have something in mind and can't find it on polyvore

Fairywings said:
Hope: "A few cast members, but the public's dispersed."

OOC: It's just so much easier. Sometimes I'll have something in mind and can't find it on polyvore

Jay: "Woah, that must look really cool. Well, I'm gonna let you go so we have energy for Epoct tommorow! I think you'll love Epoct, it's science galore! And there's a lot more characters with shorter waits than Magic Kingdom, and it has the best food. Goodnight my Princess Hope. Sleep tight in the castle. I love you."

OOC: Yeah same!

Jay: "Woah, that must look really cool. Well, I'm gonna let you go so we have energy for Epoct tommorow! I think you'll love Epoct, it's science galore! And there's a lot more characters with shorter waits than Magic Kingdom, and it has the best food. Goodnight my Princess Hope. Sleep tight in the castle. I love you."

OOC: Yeah same!

Hope: "All right, you have a good night's sleep too. EPCOT sounds like fun! Good night my handsome prince. I love you so so much, more than I can possibly tell."

Fairywings said:
Hope: "All right, you have a good night's sleep too. EPCOT sounds like fun! Good night my handsome prince. I love you so so much, more than I can possibly tell."

Jay: "I will be. Thank you my princess. I love you even more!" He struggled but hung up and crashed.

OOC: Andrew and I always agrued who'd hang up the Skype call. We both hate doing it lol.
Leaving for Comic Con in 30 minutes.
New day?

Jay: "I will be. Thank you my princess. I love you even more!" He struggled but hung up and crashed.

OOC: Andrew and I always agrued who'd hang up the Skype call. We both hate doing it lol.
New day?

OOC: lol

yup

Hope: She put her phone away and went to bed.

Fairywings said:
OOC: lol

yup

Hope: She put her phone away and went to bed.

Evelyn: She woke up. Nine?! Eh, they had line skippers. Sleeping in was fine and important. Evelyn got ready and put on a cute blouse, shorts, jewelry, and keds.

Jay: He was out cold.

June: She was already wide awake and was on her third up of coffee. "morning, Ev! Oh, wow, that was loud."

Fairywings said:
OOC: New thread?

OOC: Let's do this!
And it sounds a lot more epic to me because I have a MCU spotify playlist on and the Avengers theme is playing haha.

Doodle98 said:
June: She was already wide awake and was on her third up of coffee. "morning, Ev! Oh, wow, that was loud."

Evelyn: She chuckled. "It's okay. I'm glad your excited. Epoct is fun. Good morning!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter