The Young Avengers and The Phantom of the Opera (YAMRP Part 2)

Fairywings said:
OOC: I agree that Eli and June are not the best pairing, but that doesn't mean Eli can't be paired with somebody else.

Feelings are great and all, but it does not make logical sense for them to continue dating. Eli and Amber never really did much as a couple while the original 7 were at camp and part of the camp thread anyway, and Amber is not played at all on the camp thread anymore, it's like she doesn't exist. Plus, where can Amber even get a chance to make it work? She's not a part of the thread and wouldn't fit in, and the only opportunities she's had so far are homecoming and going to see Phantom. And, if I remember correctly, both are still 15. 99% percent of teen couples don't ever take the next step beyond dating. It is because there's a big wide world out there and most teenagers don't have the commitment, devotion, or depth of feeling to make it work. And that is just regular dating, when the guy and girl live near each other, go to the same school, etc. Wait until you take a long distance relationship into account. 99.99% percent of teen couples don't have the maturity, determination, or responsibility along with all the other stuff to make a long distance relationship work. It's just logic. I live near Dallas. I am not super close with my cousins in Canada (besides the age difference) because I do not have the motivation or time to call them or make an effort to get into contact with them except for certain times. Now that example is just a familial relationship, just imagine how much harder it must be, how much more it requires to maintain a romantic relationship. I'm pretty sure that if Mike and Evelyn or Jay and Hope were separated with several states or countries or even continents between them, and had little time to contact each other, their relationship would become strained, if not broken too.

OOC: My thoughts exactly
I'm in a long distance, and it's reall rough. We spent ALOT of time Skyping, now writing letters, and Texting. And he gets free airfare once he graduates boots. It's SO MUCH hard work, but we both do it. I dunno, I feel like even at camp Amber and Eli weren't close, and now it seems like they rarely talk to each other. Plus, relationships between different players are a lot more fun personally. Maybe Gordon should break up with Britannica was well. Sometimes I wonder if we should break up. But then I remember how much I really love Andrew. And mom encourages me too. But dunno, I never thought Eli and Amber were that close and really in love.

Orreed said:
Evelyn: "Does this remind you of Asguard?"

Jay: He yawned. "That was neat. Anything at the party we missed? We're coming back to Magic Kingdom for a non-party day Wednesday afternoon/night."

Evelyn: "I think we did everything we wanted at the party."

OOC: My thoughts exactly I'm in a long distance, and it's reall rough. We spent ALOT of time Skyping, now writing letters, and Texting. And he gets free airfare once he graduates boots. It's SO MUCH hard work, but we both do it. I dunno, I feel like even at camp Amber and Eli weren't close, and now it seems like they rarely talk to each other. Plus, relationships between different players are a lot more fun personally. Maybe Gordon should break up with Britannica was well.

OOC: Gordon isn't going to break up with Britannia. Thor and Jane have the longest long distance relationship ever and they make it work, and Gordon is very loyal and loves Britannia very much.

OOC: I agree that Eli and June are not the best pairing, but that doesn't mean Eli can't be paired with somebody else. Feelings are great and all, but it does not make logical sense for them to continue dating. Eli and Amber never really did much as a couple while the original 7 were at camp and part of the camp thread anyway, and Amber is not played at all on the camp thread anymore, it's like she doesn't exist. Plus, where can Amber even get a chance to make it work? She's not a part of the thread and wouldn't fit in, and the only opportunities she's had so far are homecoming and going to see Phantom. And, if I remember correctly, both are still 15. 99% percent of teen couples don't ever take the next step beyond dating. It is because there's a big wide world out there and most teenagers don't have the commitment, devotion, or depth of feeling to make it work. And that is just regular dating, when the guy and girl live near each other, go to the same school, etc. Wait until you take a long distance relationship into account. 99.99% percent of teen couples don't have the maturity, determination, or responsibility along with all the other stuff to make a long distance relationship work. It's just logic. I live near Dallas. I am not super close with my cousins in Canada (besides the age difference) because I do not have the motivation or time to call them or make an effort to get into contact with them except for certain times. Now that example is just a familial relationship, just imagine how much harder it must be, how much more it requires to maintain a romantic relationship. I'm pretty sure that if Mike and Evelyn or Jay and Hope were separated with several states or countries or even continents between them, and had little time to contact each other, their relationship would become strained, if not broken too.

OOC: That's what I've been thinking, but I'm afraid of what Cindy will do to me next weekend when I see her LOL
I'll probably have them breakup soon.

What's happening to the YAs now?

Doodle98 said:
OOC: Gordon isn't going to break up with Britannia. Thor and Jane have the longest long distance relationship ever and they make it work, and Gordon is very loyal and loves Britannia very much.

OOC: Okay no problem, it was just a suggestion.

1elle2 said:
OOC: That's what I've been thinking, but I'm afraid of what Cindy will do to me next weekend when I see her LOL

OOC: Good choice
And lol stay safe
They're about to leave Cinderella Castle Suite (Expect Raven and Hope). Unless there's any requests I think their going back to the Wilderness.

OOC: My thoughts exactly
I'm in a long distance, and it's reall rough. We spent ALOT of time Skyping, now writing letters, and Texting. And he gets free airfare once he graduates boots. It's SO MUCH hard work, but we both do it. I dunno, I feel like even at camp Amber and Eli weren't close, and now it seems like they rarely talk to each other. Plus, relationships between different players are a lot more fun personally. Maybe Gordon should break up with Britannica was well. Sometimes I wonder if we should break up. But then I remember how much I really love Andrew. And mom encourages me too. But dunno, I never thought Eli and Amber were that close and really in love.

OOC: Good, valid points

OOC: No one's going to make you do anything, calm down.

OOC: This might sound mean/cold, but what exactly can she do? Both Amber and Eli are your characters, you have final authority over them and can make any decision about them without consulting anyone (minus killing them or removing them from their threads or something drastic like that), that is your right as the owner of the characters. And only you can undo any decision you make. It's like Mike and Nancy; we can allow the other to influence our decisions regarding our characters, but Mike is still mine and Nancy is still yours and I have no control over your decisions concerning Nancy just like you don't have control over my decisions concerning Mike. What can she do? She can complain, that's about it.

Well, uh, they're finishing a tour of the Cinderella suite that Raven and Hope are staying in because of what happened, but everyone got to tour

Jay: This would be his first night without Hope, wow. He was of course a little sad, but more excited that Hope got this awesome experience. Jay gave her a huge hug and held her tight. "Hey love, have an AMAZING time tonight sleeping in the castle. Can you give your man a call before you go to bed?"

OOC: Good, valid points OOC: No one's going to make you do anything, calm down. OOC: This might sound mean/cold, but what exactly can she do? Both Amber and Eli are your characters, you have final authority over them and can make any decision about them without consulting anyone (minus killing them or removing them from their threads or something drastic like that), that is your right as the owner of the characters. And only you can undo any decision you make. It's like Mike and Nancy; we can allow the other to influence our decisions regarding our characters, but Mike is still mine and Nancy is still yours and I have no control over your decisions concerning Nancy just like you don't have control over my decisions concerning Mike. What can she do? She can complain, that's about it. Well, uh, they're finishing a tour of the Cinderella suite that Raven and Hope are staying in because of what happened, but everyone got to tour

OOC: I am calm, I was just stating reasons why I think they should stay together. I I understand the reasons for them to break up too, that's why Thora and Eric broke up (plus the fact that she is falling in love with someone in Buffalo)

OOC: Quick, we need a new name for the next thread!

I thought of The Young Avengers: Us Against the World, but I wasn't sure how that sounded

Jay: This would be his first night without Hope, wow. He was of course a little sad, but more excited that Hope got this awesome experience. Jay gave her a huge hug and held her tight. "Hey love, have an AMAZING time tonight sleeping in the castle. Can you give your man a call before you go to bed?"

Gordon: He smiled. "You two are so cute." He picked up June and held her in his arms. "Everyone, except Ms. Raven and Ms. Hope, of course, ready to go?"

OOC: Quick, we need a new name for the next thread! I thought of The Young Avengers: Us Against the World, but I wasn't sure how that sounded

OOC: I like it. You could just say The young avengers: against the world if you don't like the way the other sounds, but I personally love that idea for a name. It sounds so cool!

Doodle98 said:
Gordon: He smiled. "You two are so cute." He picked up June and held her in his arms. "Everyone, except Ms. Raven and Ms. Hope, of course, ready to go?"

Jay: "Awh shucks, thanks."

Evelyn: "I'm ready."

Hope: She hugged him tight and kissed him. "I will have a great time, don't you worry a bit, we'll be fine and I'll see you in the morning. I love you so much. And I will call my man before I go to sleep."

OOC: I am calm, I was just stating reasons why I think they should stay together. I I understand the reasons for them to break up too, that's why Thora and Eric broke up (plus the fact that she is falling in love with someone in Buffalo)

OOC: You sounded a bit defensive to me, though I may have misread. And you can say it's Jeff, you don't have to get all secretive, it's pretty bloody obvious.

Hope: "Thank you."

Mike: "I'm ready. Are you ladies safe?"

Raven: "Of course we are. We'll see you in the morning."

Conrad: He pressed something into her hand. "Here. this may help. Now, if anything happens, call me."

OOC: I like it. You could just say The young avengers: against the world if you don't like the way the other sounds, but I personally love that idea for a name. It sounds so cool!

OOC: Ethier sound good to me!

OOC: I was only worried it sounded a bit aggressive, but if you guys think it's fine then let's use it. Us Against the World. There's a Coldplay song by that name.

Hope: She hugged him tight and kissed him. "I will have a great time, don't you worry a bit, we'll be fine and I'll see you in the morning. I love you so much. And I will call my man before I go to sleep." OOC: You sounded a bit defensive to me, though I may have misread. And you can say it's Jeff, you don't have to get all secretive, it's pretty bloody obvious.

OOC: I didn't mean to be defensive. And TBH I keep forgetting Jeff's name, which is why I didn't put it. I am terrible with names and it's weird that I remember most of them on here. I do forget a lot though XD sorry, Nessie.

Hope: "Thank you." Mike: "I'm ready. Are you ladies safe?" Raven: "Of course we are. We'll see you in the morning." Conrad: He pressed something into her hand. "Here. this may help. Now, if anything happens, call me." OOC: I was only worried it sounded a bit aggressive, but if you guys think it's fine then let's use it. Us Against the World. There's a Coldplay song by that name.

Gordon and Thora: "Bye, Ms. Raven. Bye, Ms. Hope. See you tomorrow." They both smiled.

Fairywings said:
Hope: She hugged him tight and kissed him. "I will have a great time, don't you worry a bit, we'll be fine and I'll see you in the morning. I love you so much. And I will call my man before I go to sleep."

OOC: You sounded a bit defensive to me, though I may have misread. And you can say it's Jeff, you don't have to get all secretive, it's pretty bloody obvious.

Jay: He kissed her back. "Thanks darling. I love you too." Jay bopped her nose.

OOC: I didn't mean to be defensive. And TBH I keep forgetting Jeff's name, which is why I didn't put it. I am terrible with names and it's weird that I remember most of them on here. I do forget a lot though XD sorry, Nessie.

OOC: It's okay, I probably just read it wrong. Oh, okay, I never picked up on that, you always seemed so good with names. Then again I can be really bad at picking up on things. With a name as unassuming/ordinary as Jeff no wonder you forget it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter