The Young Avengers and The Phantom of the Opera (YAMRP Part 2)

Fairywings said:
Hope: "Thank you."

Mike: "I'm ready. Are you ladies safe?"

Raven: "Of course we are. We'll see you in the morning."

Conrad: He pressed something into her hand. "Here. this may help. Now, if anything happens, call me."

OOC: I was only worried it sounded a bit aggressive, but if you guys think it's fine then let's use it. Us Against the World. There's a Coldplay song by that name.

Jay: "Bye Alice. I know you'll take care of Hope."

Evelyn: "Bye guys. Have a great stay." They went down the elevator.

OOC: It's okay, I probably just read it wrong. Oh, okay, I never picked up on that, you always seemed so good with names. Then again I can be really bad at picking up on things. With a name as unassuming/ordinary as Jeff no wonder you forget it.

OOC: XD sometimes I call my pets by the wrong name. I have a problem.

Fairywings said:
Raven: She chuckled. "Get going, you need your rest."

OOC: lol

Jay: "Alright. Enjoy the castle!" He went downstairs with the others and they started to walk out of the park.

Raven: She chuckled. "Get going, you need your rest." OOC: lol

Gordon: "Someone's already resting." He pointed to June. "I don't know how she can sleep through our loud, obnoxious voices. Well, I'll see you two. Be safe."

Doodle98 said:
Gordon: "Someone's already resting." He pointed to June. "I don't know how she can sleep through our loud, obnoxious voices. Well, I'll see you two. Be safe."

Evelyn: She chuckled "You better wake her up."

Jay: "Alright. Enjoy the castle!" He went downstairs with the others and they started to walk out of the park.

Evelyn: She chuckled "You better wake her up."

Raven: "Seems she's tired. Thank you, see ya!"

Evelyn: June got up and they headed out of the park. "That was a great day! They took the boat back to the Wilderness Lodge.

OOC: So for some reason my posts are showing up on the computer but not the app.

Testing 1 2 3...1 2 3....

Orreed said:
OOC: So for some reason my posts are showing up on the computer but not the app.

Testing 1 2 3...1 2 3....

OOC: Now it's working
Sorry for the mess lol

Jay: They arrived back to the resort. Nobody wasted time heading to the room and getting ready for bed.

Bartons: They both got ready for bed. It felt nice to get the costumes off into nice comphy pajamas at the calm of the Wilderness Lodge.

OOC: This is just a suggestion, but maybe the next thread could be The Young Avengers: Age of Hydra or something like that.

My characters: they got ready for bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter