• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The Young Avengers and The Phantom of the Opera (YAMRP Part 2)

Doodle98 said:
June: "Nah." She sat back and sighed. "JARVIS, if I'm supervised by you can I please use a laptop or something?"

Evelyn: "Hey I was thinking. I don't know the New Young Avengers very well. I want to change that. Only if you want but do you want me to get some cards or something and we can play and chat?"

Evelyn: "Hey I was thinking. I don't know the New Young Avengers very well. I want to change that. Only if you want but do you want me to get some cards or something and we can play and chat?"

June: "Okay, I guess."

OOC: playing- oh um, working
Lol nice line :)

Evelyn: Phil left. She hoped June was okay. She wrapped in a towel, went upstairs, and knocked on June's door. "It's Ev. May I come in?"

OOC: :laughing: Thanks

Penny: One of the pieces caught on fire. "I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to do that," she noted. She flung open her door and ran down to the kitchen.

Doodle98 said:
June: "Okay, I guess."

Evelyn: She got the cards and they started to play. "So a little bought me. I grew up in NYC with Jay. We had kinda normal lives compared to the others. Mom wanted us to have childhoods like she and dad never had. She did agent stuff and dad worked at the circus. Although when we were little a lot of times we were babysat at SHIELD. We went to school. Jay and I'd take the subway everyday. Dad would always walk us to the stop. For being so busy they were good parents. They alwayd carved time to play games, help on homework, go to the park, and go on vacation. It's a tradition to visit Disney World every other year. And when we don't we still go to other neat places. Getting older we'd have a lot more freedom. I'm not a diehard fan like Jay, but I do miss NYC. There was a lot to do. On weekends we'd hop on the subway and go on adventures. We really liked to try new restaurants or go to central park. Festivals were fun, and there always seemed to be a different one running. My friends and I liked to shop. Back in the city I wasn't a cheerleader or do anything at the school, but I took outside martial arts and gymnastics. I spent a lot of time training for my future. I want to be an agent so bad. Jay took archery lessons and was on a team. He's really phenomenal. If he applied himself a little more he'd legendary. So yeah that's my story. Any questions. And what's yours?"

Cinderella8 said:
OOC: :laughing: Thanks

Penny: One of the pieces caught on fire. "I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to do that," she noted. She flung open her door and ran down to the kitchen.

Jay: He smelt something... burning. "Eli and Hope, I'll be back. I'm going to check on that burning smell." He ran downstairs to see Penny looking worried. "What happrned?!", he asked urgently with care.

June: "I was born and raised an agent, but I had an amazing father, who tried his hardest to keep our innocence intact." Her eyes grew misty. "And then he died. Phil and I were wrecks. We didn't know how we'd go on. So I did what I had to. I grew up, so Phil could stay happy and innocent. He thinks I'm such a killjoy now, but I can't help it. I'm just trying to do what's best for the both of us."

Jay: He smelt something... burning. "Eli and Hope, I'll be back. I'm going to check on that burning smell." He ran downstairs to see Penny looking worried. "What happrned?!", he asked urgently with care.

Penny: "Um, working with my suit-" She opened the fridge. "- minor problem-" She grabbed a water jug. "S'all good."

June: "I was born and raised an agent, but I had an amazing father, who tried his hardest to keep our innocence intact." Her eyes grew misty. "And then he died. Phil and I were wrecks. We didn't know how we'd go on. So I did what I had to. I grew up, so Phil could stay happy and innocent. He thinks I'm such a killjoy now, but I can't help it. I'm just trying to do what's best for the both of us."

Penny: "Um, working with my suit-" She opened the fridge. "- minor problem-" She grabbed a water jug. "S'all good."

Evelyn: "Oh, I'm so sorry June. Agent Coulson seemed like a great man. If it makes you feel better I don't think your a kill joy. You do have a lot on your plate."

Jay: "I don't know about that..." He found a closet and pulling out a fire extinguisher. "Dad emphasized I know where this was. I'm honestly surprised I didn't cause the first fire.", he chuckled. Jay ran upstairs with Penny.

Evelyn: "Oh, I'm so sorry June. Agent Coulson seemed like a great man. If it makes you feel better I don't think your a kill joy. You do have a lot on your plate." Jay: "I don't know about that..." He found a closet and pulling out a fire extinguisher. "Dad emphasized I know where this was. I'm honestly surprised I didn't cause the first fire.", he chuckled. Jay ran upstairs with Penny.

June: "He was. And thank you. I appreciate that very much."

Doodle98 said:
June: "That I'm not a killjoy?"

Evelyn: "Yes. Don't worry girl. I get the same thing sometimes. Especially before this. Camp and moving here was calmed me down a lot. It was annoying as heck when people judged me. Sorry if I'm not super peppy all the plate we can't all be and you don't know everything."

Evelyn: "Yes. Don't worry girl. I get the same thing sometimes. Especially before this. Camp and moving here was calmed me down a lot. It was annoying as heck when people judged me. Sorry if I'm not super peppy all the plate we can't all be and you don't know everything."

June: "You-you called me girl. Not agent." That almost never happened, and it always made her feel awkward when people other than Phil called her things like that.

Doodle98 said:
June: "You-you called me girl. Not agent." That almost never happened, and it always made her feel awkward when people other than Phil called her things like that.

Evelyn: She respond calmly. "Sorry Agent." Evelyn knew not to anger a well trained agent as her mood switched from friend to colleague. She hoped in the future it could be friend.

Evelyn: She respond calmy. "Sorry Agent."

June: "N-no, it's okay. I kinda liked it. You don't have to call me agent." She put her hands over her mouth and coughed heavily.

Eli: "do I smell smoke?"
Penny: "Maybeeeeee!"
Evelyn: "Oh, I'm so sorry June. Agent Coulson seemed like a great man. If it makes you feel better I don't think your a kill joy. You do have a lot on your plate."

Jay: "I don't know about that..." He found a closet and pulling out a fire extinguisher. "Dad emphasized I know where this was. I'm honestly surprised I didn't cause the first fire.", he chuckled. Jay ran upstairs with Penny.

Penny: She laughed. "Nope, I get the honor I suppose!" She opened her bedroom door and carefully poured some of the water on the parts that had caught fire.

Penny: "Maybeeeeee!"

Penny: She laughed. "Nope, I get the honor I suppose!" She opened her bedroom door and carefully poured some of the water on the parts that had caught fire.

Jay: He brought the fire extinguisher just in case and watched Penny stop it. "Wow, that was easy."

Jay: He brought the fire extinguisher just in case and watched Penny stop it. "Wow, that was easy."

Penny: "Yeah, I was kinda hoping it'd be bigger. That was a little anti-climatic," she laughed. "Well, we could go spray my brother with the fire extinguisher, we have it out." She laughed. "I've sprayed him before, but it was an accident." She picked up a few charts that were scorched. "Darn."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter