Shaping up for 2.0

Just finished a 5K. 23:10. I felt like I was dragging a trailer today. :sad2:
An 8 minute mile average is certainly not dragging...I think your expectations are too high (or mine are too low :) ). It's probably just my slacking.

Great job Paul.
highfive.gif

I can barely run 1 mile at that speed. Good thing I'm better looking! pirate:

Yer funny, Whatchu doin' today? Running? Working out? Me and the wife are going for a 4 mile run later, I won't post our time.

Taking Jennie out to work on her homework assignment. Photography class. :thumbsup2 Good luck on the run, don't go too hard and be sure to stretch. Tell Tpuck I said hello.

Taking Jennie out to work on her homework assignment. Photography class. :thumbsup2 Good luck on the run, don't go too hard and be sure to stretch. Tell Tpuck I said hello.

Will do, have fun take photos. Wish I got out and did that more often, I should take a class. Will you pose for me holding up the planet?

5.34 miles today, I won't post my time because Paul will make fun of me. Who am I kidding, he will do that either way :cool2: Ran with the wife, while slower its nice, I feel like I could run a half no problem at the pace we were going. (approx 10 min mile)

5.34 miles today, I won't post my time because Paul will make fun of me. Who am I kidding, he will do that either way :cool2: Ran with the wife, while slower its nice, I feel like I could run a half no problem at the pace we were going. (approx 10 min mile)

Good job, both of you. :thumbsup2

It's a better job than Don's. He's in charge of Uranus. :rolleyes1
:lmao:
Ouch!!!
BTW - FWIW....I got a good workout in today at the gym. I've also signed up for the Food & Wine 5K through the Magic Kingdom. Should be a lot of fun.

It's a better job than Don's. He's in charge of Uranus. :rolleyes1

I get it, that is a butt joke right? Although I think that is one of the heaver planets! Just watch out for Klingons!!

FWIW, got in a nice 5 miler and pumped some serious iron 5 days this week. I have to do lift-a-thon in a couple months and want to be able to put up 225 by then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter