Shaping up for 2.0

Well, I weighed in last night....

I'm down another 3 lbs!! :banana:

Congrats...I have been really good this week, so I'm looking forward to weigh in on Monday....however, my DBF and I booked a short get-a-way to Disney in May, so I really have to work on losing some pounds.

Everyone: Keep up the good work !!

Congrats...I have been really good this week, so I'm looking forward to weigh in on Monday....however, my DBF and I booked a short get-a-way to Disney in May, so I really have to work on losing some pounds.

I hope we get to at least meet each other in passing in May!

I'm down 10 pounds in the past month or so. Probably due to being able to get up and not being on so many meds.

And that I am getting out and trying to get ready for the Muddy Buddy.

Well, I weighed in last night....

I'm down another 3 lbs!! :banana:

Great weight loss!! The nice thing about a short Disney trip is that you walk a lot to burn off the extra treat!!

I'm down 10 pounds in the past month or so. Probably due to being able to get up and not being on so many meds.

And that I am getting out and trying to get ready for the Muddy Buddy.

Todd, soon you may be too sexy for your tiera! :lmao:

Then again, I like a buff bod in a tiera!!

I met with my personal trainer the other day. A sweet 50 ish year old woman who could beat up Paul with her Pinkie :scared1:

She really pushed me. Today I can hardly sit down.!!

Joining in. I wanted to lose 30# by 30, which is the goal I set for myself when I turned 29, well now thats only six months away, but I still want to do it. I set a mini goal to lose 10 pounds before my April trip about a month ago which is two weeks away and right now I am 3.8 pounds away from reaching that. So I would love to join the discusion and offer my support to people!

update: -7.2/30# before 2.0!

Joining in. I wanted to lose 30# by 30, which is the goal I set for myself when I turned 29, well now thats only six months away, but I still want to do it. I set a mini goal to lose 10 pounds before my April trip about a month ago which is two weeks away and right now I am 3.8 pounds away from reaching that. So I would love to join the discusion and offer my support to people!

Fantastic...keep up the good work.

I do too Todd....that would be awesome....although, we could bypass the fate thing and try to set up something in one of the parks (EPCOT or MK)..I'm just sayin.....:rolleyes1

I wish I was down 10 pounds, then my summer clothes would fit for next month....oh my, does that mean I'll have to go out and buy a few new things....shucky darn...the bad luck!!

30# 30, I like that goal. With 7 already gone and 6 months time left, that is only a puond a week!! I think you can do it!

Shopping? I like the way you find the positive!

Shopping? I like the way you find the positive![/QUOTE]

LOL it's all good

I'm running a 5 mile race tomorrow called the "Delmar Dash". I hope to complete it in under 45 minutes. Wish me luck. :thumbsup2

Good luck Paul! You can do it!

I am starting a Kettlebell workout along with the treadmill today. We will see how that works out... :)

Thanks guys. 39 minutes to the finish. Not speedy, but still not too bad for a 42 year old, 215 pound old man. :thumbsup2

Last time I ran 5 miles it was 49 mins.....and I'm 6 years younger and 10 lbs "lighter"

Thanks guys. 39 minutes to the finish. Not speedy, but still not too bad for a 42 year old, 215 pound old man. :thumbsup2

Good job Mr. Delicate Flower!

Yesterday was Cardio Kick Boxing. Today is "How do lift up my arms to put on my shirt day!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter