Royal carriage swap-#1 STROLLER-MISSING-FOUND-MISSING AGAIN

What are the three most important accessories to you, as a swapper?

• Stroller storage bag for stroller's protection

• The Kiddopotamus Sun Shade-extra shade, stroller has a standard shade

• A fan that attaches to the stroller with batteries

• Mommy hook

• Tire Pump and gauge

• Double Rain Cover

• Instruction booklet

• Fix-a-flate for tires

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping to get into the swap from 6/6-6/14. It looks like stroller 3 is open for that whole month. How would this work since it is at ASM and I will be at Pop Century and there isn't anyone reserving it right now for the week before me?

Thanks!

PM'ing you :)

Sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope she is feeling better. I PM'd you back but I just wanted to add that I will not be home tonight (we are going to Disney on ICE! :cheer2:) so I wanted to let you know that I probably won't get any messages until tomorrow. I will get back to you in the morning if you need me. I just think I need your PayPal info for payment. Thanks again!

ut-oh

we just had someone drop out for swap#1 and #2

Please help me try to keep this thread up on page one so we can get those dates filled

We are open 2/13-3/5 in one of the swaps

EEEEEK way to long to leave the stroller in storage.

I was hoping to get into the swap from 6/6-6/14. It looks like stroller 3 is open for that whole month. How would this work since it is at ASM and I will be at Pop Century and there isn't anyone reserving it right now for the week before me?

Thanks!

PM'ing you :)

Ok, I think I have everything updated. if you notice I missed something....please let me know. I'm doing this on "lack of sleep". :)

sucky...can I even say sucky on DIS. I guess if it is starred out, then I will know I can't say it...lol.

She has only been to school for 2.5 hours this week. The one med opens up the bonchi and bronchial tube to help get rid of the infection which makes her cough uncontrollably...which makes her gag and become sick, another is to lessen the cough (given about an hour after the first med) so she can sleep, and the third is an antibiotic....her third one since a week after thanksgiving.

Her cough wasn't as bad this morning and she wanted to go to school (third day on meds) So we go through the morning routine and leave for school. We get less than 6 miles from home and she becomes sick to her tummy. so we turn around and come back home. A lil later she breaks out in hives and itchy. She is allergic to this new antibiotic. (has to be that because she was on the other two meds at Christmas when she has pnemonia the first time.

it never ends...lol. She is never ever sick, never really even had a cold before (sniffles was about it) and since the week after Thanksgiving she has been sick. First streph throat-which from what the Dr said, it might have moved to he lungs (didn't even know that was possible), then bronchitas, then pnemonia on 12/22...she never fully got rid of the cough but Monday she started coughing worse than before and back to the Dr. we go again just to find out she has pnemonia again.

But at least her cough is getting better and less productive so we are on the down side again. Just to fully get rid of it. I'm going to the school in the morning and talk to the admin. They have a policy that unless the temp is below 20 degrees, the kids have to go outside for recess. I think that is our problem. Her lungs are weak, she goes outside for 1/2 hour--running and playing, getting sweaty and it zaps her again.

I'm more than ready for spring!!! And I can bet Parker is too!

Aww, poor baby! My two year old is sick right now with just a cold and it breaks my heart when he's feeling particularly yucky- I can't imagine how you two must feel!

We will be going to WDW (FIRST TIMERS!!!) June 14 - 21. I am definitely interested in reserving RC #3 for our use during this week. How do I go about doing so? How do I contact you with my info and what other steps do I need to take?

Thanks so much!!!!

Cynthia

I keep meaning to post this but keep forgetting... A simple solution for the ripped foam on the handles is some black non-adhesive handlebar tape. :thumbsup2 It will look better and prevent more tears and won't get all sticky either.

My baby has been talking in his sleep for the past two nights- he just sang "...happy and you know it cwap your hands". :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter