Royal carriage swap-#1 STROLLER-MISSING-FOUND-MISSING AGAIN

What are the three most important accessories to you, as a swapper?

• Stroller storage bag for stroller's protection

• The Kiddopotamus Sun Shade-extra shade, stroller has a standard shade

• A fan that attaches to the stroller with batteries

• Mommy hook

• Tire Pump and gauge

• Double Rain Cover

• Instruction booklet

• Fix-a-flate for tires

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry Parkersmama...just got a hand me down this morning that will probably work better for us..can use at airport...Thanks for organizing this for everyone! I'm sure you'll find someone else interested in my dates.

sorry Parkersmama...just got a hand me down this morning that will probably work better for us..can use at airport...Thanks for organizing this for everyone! I'm sure you'll find someone else interested in my dates.

Not a problem! Thanks for the heads up!

Good Morning!

We still have so wonderful dates available. Anyone looking for a good stroller to use?

Is the Royal Carriage 4 (at Pop) available from December 12-19? If so, we would like to get in on it!!!

Thanks!!!
Renae

From recent reports, Stroller 1 doesn't have any major problems. As soon as emh1129 gets back, I'll Pm her to how it is holding up. I think the last report...not to long ago...was it was fine except a small amount of the foam on the handle is missing. But as soon as she gets back, Hopefully she will share a lil more with us.

Well, I'm finally back to report on RC # 1 :)

I picked it up on January 5th and pick up was a breeze. Luggage Services at All Star Movies knew exactly what I was looking for and it took only a minute for them to return with it.
There was the double stroller, a can of fix-a-flat, a double ray shade, a fan, and a folder containing stroller information (how to fold it, etc).
The luggage tag that was attached to the stroller still had Martha/Tony Perez's information on it, but I told Christine about that over the phone (the swapper after me who was to arrive on the 16th) and she said she was going to try to update that information.
The stroller itself was functional. It's definitely showing its wear, but that is to be expected with so many people using it. There are some stickers on the shade/window area.
As some others have reported, it's a great stroller, but it's a monster ::yes::
DH saw it and refused to bring it onto the Disney busses.
On this trip we actually encountered quite a few of the older busses- you know the kind with mostly forward-facing seats? They have small aisles to maneuver. So DH won that argument after I struggled to get the three kids on one of those with our small single stroller.

So I felt bad that after everything, we didn't end up using it after that initial first day.
But it's a fantastic stroller for those who have their own car, or who have more patience than my DH has (and that wouldn't have to be much :rotfl: )

We are here and just picked up RC2. There was no problem with Bell Services at OKW-- they were great. As emh1129 said, it is a beast! My DH was shocked at how big it is. We haven't taken it out of the bag yet, but will try the kids in it tomorrow morning. Even if we don't use it much, it sure is nice to have the option. Thanks so much for keeping the swap going and I'll report back when we drop off the stroller Saturday.

parkers*momma, I am staying at POP, but you have me down for the RC1, do I need to be on RC4 or does it matter?

The last time I got in on a double stroller swap it was one of the strollers that seat the kids back to back. Would the stroller that you guys have work with a 4 and a 5 year old??

1 more day until I am gone :cool1:

Hi there,
I see you are in swap #4 (as am I). I hope you have a great trip and I will be eagerly awaiting the condition update of #4. I have been getting a bit worried from the recent reports.

Enjoy your trip. Say hello to the gang for us!

Have a great trip!

Hi there,
I see you are in swap #4 (as am I). I hope you have a great trip and I will be eagerly awaiting the condition update of #4. I have been getting a bit worried from the recent reports.

Enjoy your trip. Say hello to the gang for us!

I will let youknow when I get back how it's doing. We packed some tools last night so hopefully my Dad can fix it up! :)

Just wanted to let you know I sent out a money order the end of last week, so you should get it some time this week. Dates are August 19-28.

Thanks
Jen

I will let youknow when I get back how it's doing. We packed some tools last night so hopefully my Dad can fix it up! :)

Oh, it's you who has the handy dad! I knew it was someone leaving soon and I couldn't find that post to see if you had already left yet! Fingers crossed that it's going to hold up. Again, have a terrific time!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter