Royal carriage swap-#1 STROLLER-MISSING-FOUND-MISSING AGAIN

What are the three most important accessories to you, as a swapper?

• Stroller storage bag for stroller's protection

• The Kiddopotamus Sun Shade-extra shade, stroller has a standard shade

• A fan that attaches to the stroller with batteries

• Mommy hook

• Tire Pump and gauge

• Double Rain Cover

• Instruction booklet

• Fix-a-flate for tires

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!!! We just got back this evening and had a great trip! (well as good a trip as you can have with a 4year old a 1 year old, my mom, and some friends who had never been and were totally overwhelmed, even with all of the info that I gave them!!)

Anyway, just wanted to say that I picked up the stroller from the front desk with no problems and dropped it off at Luggage Services for Maddi last night. Hopefully she has it now!! The only thing I had was the stroller, there were no accessories, but that was fine. I didn't need anything else. Everything went off without a hitch and the stroller was an absolute lifesaver!!! I couldn't have imagined doing a trip without it.

I just want to thank everyone involved with the swap for working so hard to keep it together. Especially Maddi. Maddi, I hope you are having the trip of a life time, you deserve it!!! We could not have done it without you!!

Renae

Just saying 'Hi' to everyone.
:surfweb:

Hi back at ya!

I don't remember...was Maddi going to have computer access while at WDW? Like you all, I'm very interested to see where we are, what we still need to purchase, etc.

Hopefully Maddi is having a blast and will get back to us after things settle down.

I'm waiting very patiently for an update. I know if (when!) I was at Disney, I wouldn't be spending additional time on the boards. Too much fun to be had, too many pools to swim, too many drinks to drink!

Let's hope Maddi the :wizard: can make everything ship-shape for the few of us that remain until the end of the year. I admire the dedication.

I'm off to the beach to rescue hubby from his 12 mile run.

Enjoy the weekend everyone,
Laural

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter