Royal carriage swap-#1 STROLLER-MISSING-FOUND-MISSING AGAIN

What are the three most important accessories to you, as a swapper?

• Stroller storage bag for stroller's protection

• The Kiddopotamus Sun Shade-extra shade, stroller has a standard shade

• A fan that attaches to the stroller with batteries

• Mommy hook

• Tire Pump and gauge

• Double Rain Cover

• Instruction booklet

• Fix-a-flate for tires

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That or I am CRAZY! I just took over a POP FRIDGE SWAP!!! WTH AM I THINKING???

I'm hoping for just a lil pixie dust and I can get this resolved tomorrow. Something is going on at POP--it's the only resort to have lost strollers. I'm hoping to find out more tomorrow. 8 hours should be fine...plus I am making HUGE tags with my information on the to attach to the strollers while I am there. So when we meet up at POP we will be decorating the stroller while we are at it.:rotfl: I don't drink...but I might while at WDW once I get this all straighten out! Join me?

Heck yeah you are CRAZY, but a good kind of crazy :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

and Heck Yeah I'll Join you, i dont drink, at least not heavily :rotfl2: and i love to decorate :rotfl2:

man too bad the fridge isnt open while im there :rotfl2:

Photolover then asked them to please send the stroller over to DISINSEPT. Hopefully they will as for as much as I know, it could be sitting in lost and found. Yes, it seems-from what they told Photolover, the stroller under her name is sitting in lost and found. GOOD GRIEF!:confused3 I've left a message with DISINSEPT to call me if the stroller shows up tomorrow.

Okay I've been on the phones constantly for the last few days chasing after the missing stroller. The latest update I got from POP is the stroller was picked up by Disinsept last night Sep 8th and it was retrieved by the night-shift manager of L&F. I pmed this info to Maddi earlier today and waiting for her to receive a confirmation from Disinsept before we can officially announce the RC#1 is found again. I hope it's the end of the saga.

Hope you find the stroller.

Maybe you can put more than one tag on the stroller...seriously, like load it up with 5 tags? Maybe if we make it really memorable, they won't lose it again?

Once we are closer to November, I should be able to volunteer to stroller-sit any leftover strollers. I'm really hoping someone new will be there so they can use the strollers since there is a huge gap right before my Nov 14th trip...

You should be able to as long as you have a ressie number. You can check-in online 10 days prior to your trip. The day I leave, is the day you get to check-in. From all the reports...you don't have to stand in line when you get to the resort. Just pick up your keys and folder and off you go to your room or to the parks. :)

Thanks Maddi! :) I contacted my TA at Dreams Unlimited to make sure I had the right ressie number and yep, I already had it. LOL!! Always better to check. ;)

Have a magical and safe trip Maddi! After I return I will get a hold of you about Tink.

Imagine if you will....

It's GSG time (Grand Stroller Gathering) in Maddi's room. Each RC is in a little parking bay within the room, awaiting her turn for a make-over. A few bolts here, a new sign there, and, best of all... a tushy-tuck (aka - new seat) :laughing:.

Next we move on to the photo shoot. Smile pretty for the camera (yes, I know, you don't have your security bar. Ssssh, nobody will even notice, just smile).

Okay, now everyone gather round for the GSG Group Photo. Maddi, do you have your Margarita? How 'bout the RC girls? Did they get their Oil Can Martini's? This may be the last time we're all together. How 'bout a group hug? :grouphug:

Sigh.. Next year Maddi will probably be hosting an Exchange Stroller instead of her own babies... Where does the time go?

And....Cut.

[Just doing my part to bring us all a little smile, and get us that much closer to Page 1 of the new Thread] Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Laural

Imagine if you will....

It's GSG time (Grand Stroller Gathering) in Maddi's room. Each RC is in a little parking bay within the room, awaiting her turn for a make-over. A few bolts here, a new sign there, and, best of all... a tushy-tuck (aka - new seat) :laughing:.

Next we move on to the photo shoot. Smile pretty for the camera (yes, I know, you don't have your security bar. Ssssh, nobody will even notice, just smile).

Okay, now everyone gather round for the GSG Group Photo. Maddi, do you have your Margarita? How 'bout the RC girls? Did they get their Oil Can Martini's? This may be the last time we're all together. How 'bout a group hug? :grouphug:

Sigh.. Next year Maddi will probably be hosting an Exchange Stroller instead of her own babies... Where does the time go?

And....Cut.

[Just doing my part to bring us all a little smile, and get us that much closer to Page 1 of the new Thread] Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Laural

:rotfl2::laughing::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl::laughing::rotfl2::lmao:

THAT is hilarious!!!!

Imagine if you will....

And....Cut.

Laural

This totally put a smile on my face and made my day!!!!

:rotfl::rotfl::goodvibes:goodvibes:lmao::lmao:

Imagine if you will....

And....Cut.

Laural

:rotfl::rotfl: omg THAT WAS FUNNY. :lmao::rotfl2: Laural--that was GOOD!

Is this ironic?

I have 5 big strollers and the tinkerbelle-good times/trying times-met great ppl through the swap-helped in their planning-went in blindly when I took over the swaps as I didn't have a clue how to do it....

then

I have 5 big children and lil Parker-good times/trying times-met awesome kids through my kids-helped in their future-blindly became a parent as I didn't ave a clue (what mom knows everything about raising children?)....

In both cases---these are my babies and where did the time go? :rotfl:

I'll be honest ladies (and men) I get frustrated sometimes when things go south...then there are the days like today. I grow sad when I think about when the moment arrives when mwatson picks up that last stroller in December and the swaps are over. I've met MANY MANY wonderful ppl while running the swap. I'm truly grateful for this experience and thankful for the friends I have made. :)

:then

:

I'll be honest ladies (and men) I get frustrated sometimes when things go south...then there are the days like today. I grow sad when I think about when the moment arrives when mwatson picks up that last stroller in December and the swaps are over. I've met MANY MANY wonderful ppl while running the swap. I'm truly grateful for this experience and thankful for the friends I have made. :)

:hug: Hi Parkers*momma.... I am sad too that the stroller swap is coming to an end soon. We used RC1 in April and my kids still talk about how they loved that stroller. Thanks for all your hard work. And I too met alot of great people here on this thread.

Well I just wanted to stop in and say HELLO and have a great trip. Only 3 days left:cool1:

I'll be honest ladies (and men) I get frustrated sometimes when things go south...then there are the days like today. I grow sad when I think about when the moment arrives when mwatson picks up that last stroller in December and the swaps are over. I've met MANY MANY wonderful ppl while running the swap. I'm truly grateful for this experience and thankful for the friends I have made.

:hug::hug: you know even though i have only been a member of the swap for a short time, i feel the same way. Cant wait to meet you in about a week and a half :woohoo:

With all the years I have been on the Dis I'm finally going to be meeting two other DIS members. One while at Disney and then Maddi when I get back with Tinkerbelle. On this trip I will be looking alot harder though for "signs" of other DISners. On my last trip I had just joined the DIS and really didn't know what to look for, now I do. LOL!!!

Just got back! Had a great trip and only used the Tinkerbelle stroller but sat the other 2 RC strollers. Delivered all three to POP, one to the next swapper and the other 2 to Maddi, where they are waiting at luggage services.

Thanks so much, the stroller was great!

Have a great trip Maddi!

Maddi....have a totally amazing trip. Have a wonderful time and I hope that you can aquire some more magical moments as a family.:goodvibes

Looking forward to your report when you return:hug:

I just made my final payment last week.... I wish I was there now, I could really use some Disney Magic.

Maddi - hope you are having a grand time.

Everything is packed and in the car. Tweaked those ADRs one final time...I am now finally finished with them. Now I can start planning for when I can make them in March. I LOVE 180 day mark so much more!!

I've got two screwdrivers packed, the new sunshade, and a hope and a prayer that all the strollers will be there waiting on me. It seems POP has an attitude. It might get interesting if they aren't there plus the seat I sent down to DISINSEPT...which he never got.

It seems they didn't deliver #1 to him but did deliver a double stroller somewhat like the RC. That's ok, we'll just use it until #1 is located. I checked all the other swaps that was missing a stroller and it didn't belong to any of them. Heaven only knows who's stroller it is...but it's ours for the time being.:rotfl: Mean I know but I'll worry about getting it all straigthened out when I get there tomorrow night.

lfwhipp...really looking forward to meeting you.

To all the other swappers at WDW while I am there...the offer stands....stop by POP around 10:00pm and look for us. I'd love to meet you!

See everyone on the 25th!!!

Just checking in :)

I have the kids packed, my clothes packed and the rest is almost done. It is so much harder to get ready when you are a working mom. First time for me as i was a stay at home mom last year, whew i need more hours in the day..

See yall in about a week or so, cannot believe its only a few days to go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter