Royal carriage swap-#1 STROLLER-MISSING-FOUND-MISSING AGAIN

What are the three most important accessories to you, as a swapper?

• Stroller storage bag for stroller's protection

• The Kiddopotamus Sun Shade-extra shade, stroller has a standard shade

• A fan that attaches to the stroller with batteries

• Mommy hook

• Tire Pump and gauge

• Double Rain Cover

• Instruction booklet

• Fix-a-flate for tires

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The great Post Office Monster(he visits our post office OFTEN) must have ate the transfers that MELXTHREE was so wonderful in making for the new swap.

I can't believe you didn't get them by now :confused3 It feels like I sent them forever ago?? I am so sorry :flower3:

Man, what a great deal! i am always a day late & a dollar short LOL
I will be at ASMu that really HOT week of March 23rd LOL

I'd like to get in on the swap for these dates if possible. I can't PM yet because I haven't posted enough.

bump up...

Oh, any news on RC4's condition? I know someone was going down this month with her dad who was good fixing things...

Great news for me...I got all my ADR's today!

bump up...

Oh, any news on RC4's condition? I know someone was going down this month with her dad who was good fixing things...

Great news for me...I got all my ADR's today!

That's me :cool1: I leave in 5 days and when I get back I will let parkers*mamma know what's going on! Hopefully my Dad can fix any problems it is having!!

I'd love to throw my name in for #2... works well for me since ASMu is our resort...our dates are May 6-13...but we can certainly just use it for May 7-11... Please let me know if I can fit in! I'll try to PM, but I'm sure I'm not up to 10 posts...maybe by the end of the morning! Thanks!

I'd love to throw my name in for #2... works well for me since ASMu is our resort...our dates are May 6-13...but we can certainly just use it for May 7-11... Please let me know if I can fit in! I'll try to PM, but I'm sure I'm not up to 10 posts...maybe by the end of the morning! Thanks!

PM'ing you

my high today.......................

-10 and I don't even live in Alaska. There is something so wrong with this picture when Alaska is warmer than Ohio.:lmao:

It's sooooo cold..............

............How cold is it?.............

.........My poor lil doggie sticks his nose out the door, looks at me like "nope not happening", crosses his hind legs then goes to lay down in his bed. He'd rather twiddle on the carpet than pee an icicle!:rotfl:

We had subzero temps for around 80 hours. Crazy! It finally broke 0 and made it to around 5*. But the windchill never got above 0.

my high today.......................
-10 and I don't even live in Alaska. There is something so wrong with this picture when Alaska is warmer than Ohio.:lmao:
It's sooooo cold..............
............How cold is it?.............
........My poor lil doggie sticks his nose out the door, looks at me like "nope not happening", crosses his hind legs then goes to lay down in his bed. He'd rather twiddle on the carpet than pee an icicle!:rotfl:

While it is cold here too in GA, my inlaws live in the same state you do and I know they are freezing...stay warm and let me know when you get my check and I am confirmed!

Thanks, :beach:

While it is cold here too in GA, my inlaws live in the same state you do and I know they are freezing...stay warm and let me know when you get my check and I am confirmed!

Thanks, :beach:

Sure will!

let's see....how to pass a cold day when your vacation is 8 months away?

I have pulled out the suitcase and started throwing things I might need into it! I've got all of my freebies (shampoo, rinse, make-up, hair spray, etc.), all the things to stay cool (fan, wet/dry towels, misting bottles, etc.), rain gear, etc., already in my suitcase.

How sad is that?

Hello everyone!

I am going to be down there from Sept 28th thru Oct 6th. I realize that would mess up the "weeks" so I am trying to see if I can get it maybe a few days out of them? If possible?

Thanks.

Add us to the list of people freezing! It was -15 today with wind chills at -32! School was cancelled so we were stuck inside all day bored out of our minds. I think our high today might have been 4 or something not helpful. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter