Royal carriage swap-#1 STROLLER-MISSING-FOUND-MISSING AGAIN

What are the three most important accessories to you, as a swapper?

• Stroller storage bag for stroller's protection

• The Kiddopotamus Sun Shade-extra shade, stroller has a standard shade

• A fan that attaches to the stroller with batteries

• Mommy hook

• Tire Pump and gauge

• Double Rain Cover

• Instruction booklet

• Fix-a-flate for tires

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time I got in on a double stroller swap it was one of the strollers that seat the kids back to back. Would the stroller that you guys have work with a 4 and a 5 year old??

Yep, it sure will. The only thing is that the combined weight can not be over 100#. Just let me know if you would like to join the swaps. :)

I will let youknow when I get back how it's doing. We packed some tools last night so hopefully my Dad can fix it up! :)

Have a magical Trip!

I'll kept my fingers crossed for DDad. Please rely this message....

Thank you so much for checking it out for us!!!!!

Hi!!!
We will be checking in to the Wilderness Lodge on September 20th and checking out of there on the 25th, heading to the All Stars Movies and checking out of there on October 1st. Is there any availability for those dates??? Thanks!!!:goodvibes

Well, I'm finally back to report on RC # 1 :)

I picked it up on January 5th and pick up was a breeze. Luggage Services at All Star Movies knew exactly what I was looking for and it took only a minute for them to return with it.
There was the double stroller, a can of fix-a-flat, a double ray shade, a fan, and a folder containing stroller information (how to fold it, etc).
The luggage tag that was attached to the stroller still had Martha/Tony Perez's information on it, but I told Christine about that over the phone (the swapper after me who was to arrive on the 16th) and she said she was going to try to update that information.
The stroller itself was functional. It's definitely showing its wear, but that is to be expected with so many people using it. There are some stickers on the shade/window area.
As some others have reported, it's a great stroller, but it's a monster ::yes::
DH saw it and refused to bring it onto the Disney busses.
On this trip we actually encountered quite a few of the older busses- you know the kind with mostly forward-facing seats? They have small aisles to maneuver. So DH won that argument after I struggled to get the three kids on one of those with our small single stroller.

So I felt bad that after everything, we didn't end up using it after that initial first day.
But it's a fantastic stroller for those who have their own car, or who have more patience than my DH has (and that wouldn't have to be much :rotfl: )

So, is it just ugly, but still works well? We are excited to use it two weeks!

Unfortunately (or fortunately if you are looking for a stroller for Feb.22-28) we are going to have to drop out of the swap. We were in for Stroller 2.

Thanks for keeping it going and offering such a great opportunity.

- jod

emh1129, thanks for the update of RC1. We will be having a car this trip since we have dealt with the buses before with two single strollers and the hassle the drivers gave us.

So, is it just ugly, but still works well? We are excited to use it two weeks!

I wouldn't say it's ugly.. just showing a bit of wear and tear. I think the colors of the stroller are nice looking and I love the front swivel wheel.
It handles very nicely.
It could use a rain cover, if you have one to bring along. It downpoured one of the days that we were there and our single stroller was ruined for the whole day.

Please let me know about stroller #2 May 7-11 availability and what I need to do if it's available. We will be staying at the Beach Club. I just need to know how well and what size the stoller folds into. We will be renting a car, not a van and it would have to fit in the trunk. Please PM me back. Thank you!

Hi!!!
We will be checking in to the Wilderness Lodge on September 20th and checking out of there on the 25th, heading to the All Stars Movies and checking out of there on October 1st. Is there any availability for those dates??? Thanks!!!:goodvibes

I can put you as a back-up and will let you know when/if the dates come available. :)

Unfortunately (or fortunately if you are looking for a stroller for Feb.22-28) we are going to have to drop out of the swap. We were in for Stroller 2.

Thanks for keeping it going and offering such a great opportunity.

- jod

Thanks for the heads up. I'll remove you from the swap. :)

Please let me know about stroller #2 May 7-11 availability and what I need to do if it's available. We will be staying at the Beach Club. I just need to know how well and what size the stoller folds into. We will be renting a car, not a van and it would have to fit in the trunk. Please PM me back. Thank you!

PM'ing you :)

Good Evening everyone :)

I have everything updated on the thread, in my hard and soft copies. I rec'ved a few envelopes today so check beside your name in the calendars to see if a $$ is beside your name. Everything is current there.

Again, My DD is ill. She never completely got over the pnemonia she had just before Christmas and again was sent home from school today. UGGGHHHHH she is back on antibiotics and out of school till Thursday. Sick babies (no matter how old) are not fun. Especially my Darlin' Diva...lol!

I'll try to be on late tomorrow night to update again.

I'm intrested in swap#1 from Sept. 26 - Oct. 2. I will be staying at POP but could stop at the other resort for pick-up.

Good Evening everyone :)

I have everything updated on the thread, in my hard and soft copies. I rec'ved a few envelopes today so check beside your name in the calendars to see if a $$ is beside your name. Everything is current there.

Again, My DD is ill. She never completely got over the pnemonia she had just before Christmas and again was sent home from school today. UGGGHHHHH she is back on antibiotics and out of school till Thursday. Sick babies (no matter how old) are not fun. Especially my Darlin' Diva...lol!

I'll try to be on late tomorrow night to update again.

Oh NO!!! I hope she's feeling better real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter