Royal carriage swap-#1 STROLLER-MISSING-FOUND-MISSING AGAIN

What are the three most important accessories to you, as a swapper?

• Stroller storage bag for stroller's protection

• The Kiddopotamus Sun Shade-extra shade, stroller has a standard shade

• A fan that attaches to the stroller with batteries

• Mommy hook

• Tire Pump and gauge

• Double Rain Cover

• Instruction booklet

• Fix-a-flate for tires

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be going to WDW (FIRST TIMERS!!!) June 14 - 21. I am definitely interested in reserving RC #3 for our use during this week. How do I go about doing so? How do I contact you with my info and what other steps do I need to take?

Thanks so much!!!!

Cynthia

pm'ing you

:wave2: Parkersmom hope DD gets better sending some pixie dust pixiedust:

Thanks! She actually made it all day Friday...but then I didn't :lmao: I think my lack of sleep, the stress of her being so sick, and worrying about my oldest DS (they are at the hospital awaiting the birth of their son) just did me in. MIGRAINE- I made it-barely-with art class, became physically ill and had to drive back home (13 miles) Not a good thing to drive with a grand migraine. It's safe to say when I finally got home at 3pm I died and never got up until 1am.

HAHAha when it rains, it pours sometimes. Now off to see if I have a new grandson to introduce to the wonders of WDW. :goodvibes

I keep meaning to post this but keep forgetting... A simple solution for the ripped foam on the handles is some black non-adhesive handlebar tape. :thumbsup2 It will look better and prevent more tears and won't get all sticky either.

My baby has been talking in his sleep for the past two nights- he just sang "...happy and you know it cwap your hands". :rotfl:

Good Idea. I'll check into it and see what I can come up with. Thanks!

Is one of the strollers available for April 28th,2009 to may 5th,2009 we will be staying at the all star music

I see that the stroller 2 is available from 2-27 through 3-5. I would like to reserve it for these dates. Thanks, Chris

Parker's Mom,

I tried to PM you back with the requested info but I guess since I'm new to the board and haven't posted much, I couldn't do it. Can you pm me you personal email addy so I can get the info to you? Thanks!

Cynthia

pm'ing you

Posting again - Tried to pm you back with the rested info but I guess that because I'm new to the boards, I couldn't complete the reply...i.e. it wouldn't let me sent a PM. Is there anyway that you could PM me your email addy so I can get the info to you?

Thanks,

Cynthia

Looking for a stroller for March 31 to April 7, First timers for WDW.
Newbie to the boards.
Actually probably would call myself a "techno tard"!!!
Hope this works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter