Royal carriage swap-#1 STROLLER-MISSING-FOUND-MISSING AGAIN

What are the three most important accessories to you, as a swapper?

• Stroller storage bag for stroller's protection

• The Kiddopotamus Sun Shade-extra shade, stroller has a standard shade

• A fan that attaches to the stroller with batteries

• Mommy hook

• Tire Pump and gauge

• Double Rain Cover

• Instruction booklet

• Fix-a-flate for tires

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cheer2: :cheer2: ANNOUCEMENT:cheer2: :cheer2:

I'm going to toot my own horn.

At 9:34 tonight, My oldest son finally met his first son. Dominic arrived tonight wieghing in at 8lbs. 1oz, 21" long, brown hair, blue eyes, and screaming his lil head off!

Momma is doing fine, Daddy is giddy, and baby is doing ok. The lil stinker swallowed some amenotic fluid in his lungs but is stable and off oxygen.

This evens out my lil grandbabies! 3 granddaughters...Alexis, Ana, and Lily plus 3 grandsons...Chandler, Gabe, and Dominic.

:cheer2: :cheer2: LIFE IS GREAT!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

Actually she was mad it was a boy. Boys stink....lol. But she does have fun helping with the babies. She just won't play with the boys as much as she does the girls.

Get a load of this....

Parker is 8
Chandler is 7 (the day I came home from the hostpital after having Parker, my oldest told me she was pregnant :) )
Alexis is 5
Gab is 4
Ana is 30 month
Lily is 15 months
And baby Dominic

Christmas just gets better and better! Now I really need to win the lottery to get the entire family to WDW at the same time. Life would be great to be able to do that!!

Congratulations!!! New babies are so exciting, and as grandma you get to give them back when they get fussy! Sometimes I can't wait for those days... :p Then I think, nah, I'll take my guys little, fits and all. :goodvibes

Is there any possibility of getting the stroller from February 20-25? We are staying at Pop and it would come in very handy for DD4 and DS8.

I have an opening in #4, Please PM me your information and We'll get you set up.

Is there any possibility of getting the stroller from February 20-25? We are staying at Pop and it would come in very handy for DD4 and DS8.

To get your post count up, please feel free to post on this thread as much as needed to reach 10. Then PM me your information. :)

Hey I see there is an opening on swap 3 I think, for my dates of August 19th-25th!! Please sign me up, I will PM the OP, if someone else has taken charge of that one just please point me in the right direction. Thank you so so so much!! Oh, and is it a big deal if I'm not staying at that hotel?? I'm at POP and have no problem dropping it off/picking it up elsewhere.

All updated and current.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get Feb. Filled? We have a few dates open and I would love to get them filled so the strollers don't have to sit in luggage services.

We don't want another lost stroller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter