Rolling thru the WORLD in a wheelchair on a WISH trip! 8/12 NEW UPDATE*CR CAPTIVES!!

That was awesome that Pooh got down on the floor with Braeton, and spent so much time with him, you are doing a good job with making the man get a little teary eyed.

That picture is awesome, the look on his face is priceless, and you could tell he had so much joy there, that and the look of mom, I hope that you dont trip on the rope and I have to catch you.

Well It is not the castle stay for that night because they pick it early in the morning and they those people are in the parade, so maybe for another night, or maybe they ask if you wanna be the grand marshals for the specto magic parade.

Thank you, I am still thinking about what to make him next, any ideas.
:confused3

Hmmm...........how about a train engine? Can you do that for Braeton?

This is for you Braeton! pixiedust: :sail: :wave: :Pinkbounc :tinker: :ccat: :donald: :sulley: :tigger: :tink: :hmghost: :mickeyjum :goofy: :figment: :dumbo: :stitch: :simba: :maleficen :bounce: :rainbow: :jumping1: :yo-yo: :car: :love1:

due to his conditions he is treated different. Not mean, but it's just human nature. At Disney he was treated very special because of his WISH trip, but treated very normal. Even when he was in his wheelchair he was treated so normal.

:sad: :sad: I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face. I know EXACTLY how you feel. It is the same for Bill when we are in Disney. It is amazing how wonderfully the CM's treat everyone, but treating Bill and Braeton normally is the most magical thing of all :grouphug:.

Ok you're killing me with the suspense!!! WHAT HAPPENEEDDDD???? :)

definitely teared up with Pooh and the jumprope!! what an awesome day even though you didn't get to do 'a lot'. it doesn't matter!
getting impatient are we??? :sad2: :rotfl:
Now the jumprope wasn't meant to make you cry! I figured ya'll would laugh. I sure did!!! First of all It's hard to jump with an 8 yr old. so put an 8 yr old an old woman holding another child to gether and it was meant for disaster. i just hobbled around Disny World the next several days and slid my foot out of my shoes when I could. It was worth it. If I could do it again, I'd either wear different shoes or kick those off!!!!
:laughing:

Thank you for not making us hang too long. I was thrilled to see another update so quickly. The only character meal I have scheduled is at the CP, as Marek's (AKA Eeyore) wish is of course to meet his hero, the real Eeyore. It looks like he will not be dissapointed.
My favorite part of the picture with both of the boys and you jumping is Braeton's smile. He looks so happy! I also love the smile of Tyler in the family photo, it's so genuine!! You are an awesome mom, making sure that Braeton doesn't miss out on anything... way to go!
My son's cub scout troop are putting together packages for the soldiers, I would love to have some idea's of things the soldiers really want. If you want to PM that would be great too!! Thanks!!
I will try to get that list to you!! I do know they really do like and want all the beef jerky they can get. And those Power Aid single packets! And of course they love cookies. RIght now they are asking for the hand and foot warmers. It is warm during the day, but at night the desert gets very cold. Anyway I'll talk to my sis. tomorrow and I'll try to let you know!:goodvibes
I'm so glad you have CP scheduled. One thing I learned later that I wish I would have known from the beginning is to let them know you are there on his WISH trip and Eeyore was his WISH. You can let the CM know when you go to check in, but I was told at the end of our trip by a reg CM and then by a Dream Team member to let Guest Servicesknow and also if there is something special he wants, for instance at MGM sometimes you can meet Gaston at the end of the show, but only by special request. I was told to ask in the morning at Guest Services. It was too late for us, but maybe that will help. Be sure to let us know what all happens and if you have any shirts with Eeyore on them, maybe you could wear them. That always seems to make their day!!!
Great update LeeLee!!

You are doing some awesome cliffhangers.....You are becoming a Trip Report Writer Extraordinaire....:thumbsup2

You story of how Braeton got to lead the parade in CP, brought tears to my eyes. He looked so happy with Pooh.

Then, I go on to see you holdiing onto Braeton and jumping with him, so he can jump rode with the rest of the kids and not miss out on any fun, and that did me in.:sad1:

Had to break out the kleenex for that one.

Way to end with another cliffhanger...

I am ready when you are:goodvibes

Are you ready yet??

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

My My Sharky ARen't you the patient one!!!

:rotfl2:

That was awesome that Pooh got down on the floor with Braeton, and spent so much time with him, you are doing a good job with making the man get a little teary eyed.

That picture is awesome, the look on his face is priceless, and you could tell he had so much joy there, that and the look of mom, I hope that you dont trip on the rope and I have to catch you.

Well It is not the castle stay for that night because they pick it early in the morning and they those people are in the parade, so maybe for another night, or maybe they ask if you wanna be the grand marshals for the specto magic parade.

Thank you, I am still thinking about what to make him next, any ideas.
:confused3
Well I tripped, but somehow managed not to throw Braeton down or eat the dirt myself! And all I'm going to answer to what happened is there was no Spectromagic parade that night!!

I Love that photo of you all jumping rope! Hope you didn't bite the dust when you tangled with the rope.
Thank You!! No Somehow I think maybe Tink sprinkled me with a little pixie dust and I managed to stay upright. Barely!!!!:rotfl:

What a wonderful update the characters at CP sounded so great, must confess you had me in tears too :rotfl:

I love the jumping rope photo, so what happened :hyper:
I'm creating some impatients I see! I didn't mean for you to cry, but thanks for sharing in my joy!:hug: :goodvibes

You are too funny LeeLee!!!! Yes we'll share buckets and hobble together, LOL.

Hey I never realized it was cold in Iraq. Does this tell you how stupid I am. I think of the middle east as desert and desert means hot to me. Boy do I ever feel dumb, lol.

No bake cookies huh, sounds like that is right up my alley. Oh speaking of cookies, by the way, so glad you tried my choc covered cherry cookies and liked them. Did I tell you they were calorie free? :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: Yea right!!!!

[
:sad: :sad: I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face. I know EXACTLY how you feel. It is the same for Bill when we are in Disney. It is amazing how wonderfully the CM's treat everyone, but treating Bill and Braeton normally is the most magical thing of all :grouphug:.

Tracey, that is why there was such an immediate kinship felt when I read your thread!!!:hug: Which by the way is great everybody!! It's a definite "I've got to check it out!!"

Oh you have me in tears!! And the cliffhanger is a killer. The boys look like they were having the times of their lives. They are both just so adorable. Can't wait for more.

:goodvibes LOVE the update! I :love: the photo of you jumping rope with both boys! You all look so happy.

:cool1: WTG pooh: for spending so much time with B and on the floor even! pixiedust:

Can't wait for more! popcorn::

My best attempt at a train...I wish they let you use more than 25 smiles.

:car: :car:--------:car: -------:car:
:car: :car: -------:car: -------:car:
:car: :car: :car: :car: :car: :car: :car:
----------:cool1: -------------:cool1: ----:cool1:

Thanks, hope he can tell what it is, but kids have good imaginations so it should be okay, and I already have the next one planned out.
:banana:

My best attempt at a train...I wish they let you use more than 25 smiles.

:car: :car:--------:car: -------:car:
:car: :car: -------:car: -------:car:
----------:cool1: -------------:cool1: ----:cool1:

I think ya did pretty good with the limited number of smilies you are allowed to use!!! Great job Dan!

Hi! I have been meaning to click on your trip report link for some time. I saw it on your posts on Sarah/Kindakrazy's TR.

Have only gotten to page 2 but really enjoying it.

My MIL has recently begun dialysis after years of kidney issues stemming from damage caused by cancer treatments (cervical).
Her being hospitalized and beginning dialysis is what kept her from our family trip to WDW in September. :sad2:
She has been cancer free for some time, but now she is on the kidney transplant list also. Sigh.

We are just beginning the process, and haven't completely ruled out a family donor, but that is not looking too promising.
We're glad she's staying pretty healthy on the dialysis.

Anyway, I find your report a happy place! Thanks for sharing!

Hi! I have been meaning to click on your trip report link for some time. I saw it on your posts on Sarah/Kindakrazy's TR.

Have only gotten to page 2 but really enjoying it.

My MIL has recently begun dialysis after years of kidney issues stemming from damage caused by cancer treatments (cervical).
Her being hospitalized and beginning dialysis is what kept her from our family trip to WDW in September. :sad2:
She has been cancer free for some time, but now she is on the kidney transplant list also. Sigh.

We are just beginning the process, and haven't completely ruled out a family donor, but that is not looking too promising.
We're glad she's staying pretty healthy on the dialysis.

Anyway, I find your report a happy place! Thanks for sharing!

Hi DMom! I'm sorry about your MIL. I am sure I missed it somewhere on DDad's report. I will keep her in my prayers that she does well on dialysis and will find a donor real soon. :hug:

Lee Lee, well the great thing about reading ten pages in a row is....

no cliffhangers! I am continueing to enjoy your trip report. I love the one picture with Braeton and capt hook with his huge smile, and I love the one where he is snuggling on the floor with pooh. I also loved the jumproping one. And the one where Capt Hook kisses your hand and you almost swoon.

All of the smilies are fabulous!

Here is some more for Braeton:

:bride: princess: :cutie: :wizard: princess: :joker: :hyper: :love1: ::MickeyMo pluto: pooh: :eeyore: :tigger: :mickeybar :goofy: :tink: :earboy2: :dogdance: :fish:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter