Rolling thru the WORLD in a wheelchair on a WISH trip! 8/12 NEW UPDATE*CR CAPTIVES!!

WOOHOO..

I could see where Tyle would be a little fussy, since he could not play anymore, DS would be the same..Kids:sad2: :rotfl2:

Love the pic of the grand marshal family ...Great view:rotfl2:

Seriously, that is so awesome you were able to sit in the VIP section reserved for the castle suite winner..Wow...a man won, who was all by himself....How ool

Alright missy, what is next? Please don;t leave me hanging, too long...

Off to get more popcornpopcorn::

That was so great LeeLee that the CM's got you and the family right in the shade with the Grand Marshalls and he Castle Suite winner, the poor man all by himself, lol. You must feel like celebrities as they have been treating you like kings all over. That is so wonderful. Nice pics too so far. Can't wait for the rest you are working on.

O.k so then they start playing games in the street again while waiting on the parade to get there. I didn't know they did this and it still just seems so neat to me. Anyway we let Tyler go back out. He wanted to hula hoop and me and Braeton went out and then we all did the hokey Pokey
Wishtrip086.jpg

Tyler went back to the hula hoop and Braeton really wanted to hula. Yes I did try to hula with him! And NO you don't get a pic of that!! There is no pic so I can't give it to you!! :rotfl:
And then one of the Cms I can't remember her name:sad2: You'll see her in a min. She will be the CM in the black pants and vest. Anyway she brings a hula hoop and places it around Braeton and sets it to twirling.
Over his chair and all.

I bawled. Tears started just flooding down my face. i couldn't help it. He was beaming and she was doing this like it was the most natural thing in the world. It wasn't "Oh poor baby let me see if we can try to do something to make you feel normal" Not that there is anything wrong with that. But I know a few of you will understand. Anyway I'm trying not to look like I'm a faucet with a leak when up walks Jennifer with another CM. And they have.......

DisneyPhotoImage110.jpg

Yep our own sets of ears with our names. They were going to put mine and Shannons names on ours and opted to do Mom and Dad instead which was great since that IS what our kids call us!!!:rotfl:

Notice the Hula against the light pole. Braeton kept looking at it to make sure no one got it!!!:laughing:
Braeton wanted out of my arms
DisneyPhotoImage108.jpg

O.k. I'll huff and puff until you give me back my Hula!!!!
DisneyPhotoImage107.jpg

And then it was almost time...

Here comes the parade................
Mickey
Wishtrip088.jpg

and then he says
Hiya Pal it's great to see ya and points straight at Braeton
Wishtrip089.jpg

Here is a few of the special shots we took. THere are way too many to put on here. But here is a few of the chosen ones!!!:rotfl:
Grumpy!! he was great!! We love Grumpy!! Especially since we live with him!!!:rotfl2:
Wishtrip090.jpg

And this is another thing that had me crying. They would just bend right down and hug or touch braeton and then go on to Tyler. But the neatest thing is they would say his name....the right way... Bray ton.
Wishtrip091.jpg

Here's...........Mary!!! Right at us again!!
Wishtrip093.jpg

And then we hear his name on the speakers..Someone had clued them in!!!
It was so neat and so magical.
notice the small part of Tylers face? He was loving it!!!
Wishtrip092.jpg

Smee came and hugged both boys. We had put the camaras down and missed it.

Wishtrip094.jpg

I thought for sure that that was enough, but was it.....

Next update...the rest of the parade and Huh??? another CM??? And go where next??? Who???

Aww.....I thought when they asked for your names, they were getting you all magical moment certificates.

I see I was wrong...That is so wonderful they got the whole family ears.

How special was it that the CM put the Hula Hoop around Braeton, so he could get in on the action.

Disney really is the most magical place on Earth.:wizard:

I love Braeton face in the last pic, he really wanted that hula, huh:rotfl2:

I can;t believe there is more...

What did they say on the loudspeaker?

thanks for 2 awesome updates.

Just a gentle reminder....Don't forget to update your title, so everyone kinow there is one and they an enjoy them as muh as I did:hug:

I cried off and on through your update LeeLee, it is just so heart warming the way the CMs, Mickey, Mary Poppins, Smee, everyone is really making the boys feel special and especially Breaton and how they announced his name over the loud speaker, that's just great. No wonder you cried then I am crying now.

This is just the most wonderful Trip Report. It'has such sweetness and heart warming things in it and just makes you feel good knowing they treat little guys like Breaton so wonderful.

Keep the reports coming LeeLee, can't wait for more.

Soooo............

Wishtrip095.jpg

And the guy who Braeton now lugs everywhere with him. :goodvibes
Wishtrip099.jpg

So the awesome parade with all the great interaction ends and we are getting ready to say goodbye when the CM in black I can't remember her name ask us to stick around and here comes Jennifer with another CM supervisor.
She gives us a coupon for free ice cream. As she is writing it she asks the boys if they would like some ice cream and Braeton looks up at me and says I can eat a little bit huh Mommie? I said sure a few bites will be o.k. And he looks at her with a big smile and says Yes I can eat a little but not a lot cause it's not Lactose Free. But that's o.k. a little is just right!!!:rotfl:

She says "Oh well we can do something else." We told her no that was fine. But then she proceeded to give us one for free popcorn and sodas for all of us and tells us to keep them both.

We took pics
With Jennifer!!!!:hug: and the supervisor CM and the nice Hula CM!!;) :laughing:
Wishtrip101.jpg

Wishtrip102.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage105.jpg

(notice the hula!)and hugged everybody and got ready to leave. Jennifer needed to get back to her spot on main street, but led us to the ice cream parlor. On the way who should we see again but..........

LeeLee, I am loving the updates. I will be a leaky faucet right along with you :sad:. Those magic moments are priceless. The hula hoop story made me lose it for a minute. Bill even asked me what was wrong :rotfl:.

I love how the characters interacted with both the children. They are wonderful with Bill too. Most of them treated Bill as normally as possible.

Thank goodness your family and mine got to go to the Happiest Place on Earth :grouphug:.

LeeLee, I am loving the updates. I will be a leaky faucet right along with you :sad:. Those magic moments are priceless. The hula hoop story made me lose it for a minute. Bill even asked me what was wrong :rotfl:.

I love how the characters interacted with both the children. They are wonderful with Bill too. Most of them treated Bill as normally as possible.

Thank goodness your family and mine got to go to the Happiest Place on Earth :grouphug:.

I was thinking of you and Bill when I was writing that. I knew you would understand exactly how I felt at that moment!
I can't wait to read all about ya'lls time there. I love all the past trip stories in your pre-trippie and now I'm checking your TR constantly!!!:laughing:
Give Bill a hug from me and Braeton and 1 for yourself from us too!:hug:
I'm also very glad we got all got to go to DW. Wish it could have been at the same time!!

Gee whiz LeeLee - you are giving me a bad time about the lack of kleenex warning on DDad's thread but I think you should have given one here!

How wonderful about the parade and the ears!

And the hula hoop story is so wonderful....Disney at its best!

:goodvibes

And I see you've mastered the fine art of the cliff hanger! popcorn::

Hey Guys!!!! You need no Klee-Nix for this one. Just put on your tigger tails!!!

I went on a treasure Hunt our local radio station was doing. It gave clues on their web site and then you went and grabbed the treasure. I knew yesterday where it was located but not the exact spot. I actually looked all around where it was!!:laughing:
I won.......

DRUM ROLL PLEASE>

PTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BUM BUM

A family four pack to Moody Gardens in Galveston, Tx including Festival of lights tickets AND a 2 night stay at Hawthorn Suites in a waterview Condo. 2 seperate packages, but we will use them at the same time.

This is our Christmas present. We didn't know what we were going to do this year for Christmas. I told DH God would provide and LOOK he did!!! How awesome huh????

A family four pack to Moody Gardens in Galveston, Tx including Festival of lights tickets AND a 2 night stay at Hawthorn Suites in a waterview Condo. 2 seperate packages, but we will use them at the same time.

This is our Christmas present. We didn't know what we were going to do this year for Christmas. I told DH God would provide and LOOK he did!!! How awesome huh????

:banana: :banana: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2: :banana: :banana:
FANTASTIC!!! I am so happy for you. Have a wonderful time. :grouphug: To you and your family, Lee. I can't think of a better family to receive that gift.

Everything you talked about was more special than any castle stay would have been. It is so special that you guys were given that treatment from the characters. I bet it is something braeton will never forget when he tells people about WDW.

Loved the stories, and thank you for sharing with us.

Hey Guys!!!! You need no Klee-Nix for this one. Just put on your tigger tails!!!

I went on a treasure Hunt our local radio station was doing. It gave clues on their web site and then you went and grabbed the treasure. I knew yesterday where it was located but not the exact spot. I actually looked all around where it was!!:laughing:
I won.......

DRUM ROLL PLEASE>

PTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BUM BUM

This is awesome, I love how God works with things like this, and so happy that he provided it for you and your family.

Blessing to you.

:angel:

What a treat! And I mean for me... I got to read 3+ updates at once :banana: . I just love how much the CM's did for all of you to make sure it was a really magical day! You mentioned that you lived with Grumpy but I couldn't help notice a little smile on at least one of those pictures :goodvibes . I also live with Grumpy's twin brother, Grumpy :rotfl: and I know inside they are LOVING every minute of this experience.
Way to go on the contest!! My DH plays radio contest, he hasn't won anything really big but we have lots of T-shirts and have gone to a backstage warmup with a band back in Detroit and a few other fun outings. Your package is awesome!! I wish he would win something like that :confused3 . Sounds like things are really going well right now, hope that trend continues! :cheer2:

Aww LeeLee...3 updates, you are my new Hero:thumbsup2

I love the last update......

I love how must attnetion all the CMs showed to Braeton and the entire family.

Gosh, I love Disney.........

You are getting agreat at the Cliffhangers:thumbsup2

How awesome.....You so deserved to with that trip to amusement park and a stay at a condo....Braeton and Tyler are going to be estatic.....Are your suprising them Christams morning with it?:santa:

Dear LeeLee,

I'm just loving your TR so far. There's so much detail and it just warms my heart to know just how much fun your family truly had. Wasn't the Disney parade just so magical? We had a moment that I will treasure forever in that parade, but you'll have to wait and hear about it in my TR which I plan to start in the next day or so.

Reading about each wish trip brings tears to my eyes. Everyone has a special story and something speical that happens to them in their life time. I think our kids have been blessed with lots but have also had to face so much hardship. This trip truly was the best one our family could have asked for and just by reading your TR I could tell you feel the same way.

I look forward to reading more!:thumbsup2

Wow LeeLee...that was an awesome Parade..for you guys...ya'll deserve it....

Bray ton (sorry I could not resist)...is so lucky to have a family like yours ...I believe children are placed in families by God...& sometimes we let him down...but special children are placed in the hands of Special Parents...
& it shows to everyone!!!!!

& obviously a certain CM saw it also!!!

I am just now getting the Tears wiped up....

& I agree with Sarah...this was a definite Kleenex Moment...thankfully mine are right here since I just got thru watching the Video on my thread!!!

keep um coming...

Disneydad...the none Evil one!

:grouphug:

LeeLee I loved you update. It was fantastic. I was, once again, all teary eyed readinghow special they treated you all. Disney is just so magical and it's wonderful how the CMs all come to you and do so much for you. Y'all deserve it so much. That was so sweet when Breaton looked at you and asked if he could have just a little andsounded so grown up saying it was not lactose free. Oh that just tore me up. I need to start keeping tissues next to my chair when I read your thread. It's all good tears, happy tears for you and your family. I t hink Braeton wanted to take that hulu hoop home, lol. The smiles on his face are priceless and the memories of this trip will be even more priceless to all of you. Yousure do like to leave us hanging on the cliff hangers, lol, can't wait now for the next update so I can find out what happens next.

So when you said you didn't know what you were going to do for Christmas did you actually mean Christmas day or you mean over the Christmas holidays? When will you be going to Moody Gardens? I know you'll love it!

I just can't get through any update of yours without bawling. It's like a hallmark movie, you know you're going to cry, but you watch it anyway. I would just love to hug those CMs for all that they did. It's just wonderful what they did for all of you.

As an aside your boys and my son look like they could be brothers. Especially Braeton. If I knew how to download pics I'd show you, but I don't so you'll just have to take my word on that.

I love your pictures. You have had so many magical moments so far, I can not wait to read the rest of your TR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter