Rolling thru the WORLD in a wheelchair on a WISH trip! 8/12 NEW UPDATE*CR CAPTIVES!!

Subscribing. . .
I have really enjoyed your report so far. The part where Braeton got to meet Mickey really got to me. I was crying tears of joy.

I am sorry to hear about Braeton's headaches and seizures. You really don't need any more on your plate. I hope you are busy getting ready for Christmas and all your boys are healthy as they can be. I am praying for your DH to get his kidney. I hope it comes soon.

My neighbor has Lupus also and was waiting on a transplant she finally got it right before Halloween. She has been doing well.

Merry Christmas and :grouphug:

Hi everyone! :wave2: Sorry it's been so long. We have been fighting extreme sickness since Sep and then Tyler went to N.C to Fort Bragg with my sisters family to spend Thanksgiving with my nephewand ended up in the hospital for a week. yes T my "healthy" child. They thought he had an abcessed tooth which he did but when my sister took him back to the ER that night as he kept getting much worse they found out he had facial cellulitus and it was @ 5 hours from his brain!!! Thank God they were able to treat him and he went back to school last week. it's been a long couple of months for him and he is still on tons of meds! He has more than DH or B right now!!! And then during that Braeton has caught every virus, cold and whatnot that's come at him! for a while now DH has been the healthiest of us all. :scared: Which is pretty scary considering but we are all on the road to recovery now!!:)
Ins Inspector finally made it to our house Sun for the damage from Hurricane Ike and we had our check Wed! They are going to replace the appliances and Tylers fish tank that was killed by the hurricane!! And then the outside dam. and he even found some damage we weren't aware of. So we are tring to finish up the repairs.
Dh was called for another possible transplant yesterday but again the lupus crossmatch was positive so it was not a go.:sad2:

We now have a router so we can be on both computers so hopefull as we recover I can finish my TR. I have my pics now so i am working on the rest of it and then I can start posting. Our internet has been very sporadic the last few weeks. Something about one of their towers and new equipment.
As soon as the internet stays on more than a few min at a time and I can get my stuff loaded I'll start posting.

Thank you all for sticking with me.

Oh yes!!! Some more good news. After the Ins guy cam on Sun. Mon, martin Luther King day There was a bunch of noise from the back of our land that is just part of the woods. A man and his wife from our church came and the cleared our whole back lot for us!!!!!:cheer2: We had had this priced and it was going to cost us more that we could afford right now. Hey if I had that much I could go back to WDW with bells on!!:rotfl2: Anyway this precious couple cleared it all for us just because!!
God is so good. He just keeps on blessing us!!
Now to see if the internet link is still working.................

fingers crossed............................

Here goes!!

Hey leeLee

Sorry it was a no for Shannon transplant

So glad Tyler is okay now and everyone is on the road to recovery

What amazing people that couple was to do that for you

I will be keeping you all in my prayers

:grouphug:

Leah, I so wish I'd have known that you were at Fort Bragg... that is not far from me at all. I could've brought you food or just some company.

I'm so sorry that everyone has been so sick. Sometimes you just get stuck on a loop like that where it's one thing after another! I hope y'all are on the mend!

I keep thinking, every time you post that the transplant center calls, that I will read farther and find it was a match! One of these days that will be the case, I just know it!

Take care!

Leah, I so wish I'd have known that you were at Fort Bragg... that is not far from me at all. I could've brought you food or just some company.

I'm so sorry that everyone has been so sick. Sometimes you just get stuck on a loop like that where it's one thing after another! I hope y'all are on the mend!

I keep thinking, every time you post that the transplant center calls, that I will read farther and find it was a match! One of these days that will be the case, I just know it!

Take care!
Oh Love i wish I'd been thinking. I KNOW you're from NC I should've asked Sharky where when i texted her. But of course my brain was not working (as usual!:rolleyes: ) i was in such shock that it was Tyler that was sick. And now he ha a form of PTSD from it!!:sad2: he was in the Cape Fear Valley Hospital and they were AWESOME!!!! Best hospital experience we have EVER had!! And I love Texas Childrens Hospital but this being Tylers first hospital visit EVER and such a traumatic one at that I couldn't have asked for a better experience. All of his Drs and Nurses were Awesome. We only had one experience with a lab tech that could have been better but it was more of a personality thing than anything else. 6 days in the hospital with one minor bad experience is GREAT in my opinion!!!
The sad thing is i was there for a week and I only got to see my nephew that Sun when he picked me up from the airport in Myrtle Beach. he had to go out on the field Mon morn and had duty when he was back!! The good news is he DID get leave for Christmas and we got him home for 10 days!!:cheer2: We hope to see him again next month!!!!

Lee...you've been through the ringer darlin'.

Just wanted to drop you off one o' these: :hug:

you and your wonderful family are in my prayers.

Here are some little guys for your little guys........
:cool1: :) :goodvibes :upsidedow :groom: :joker: :rolleyes2 :thumbsup2 :rotfl2: :happytv: ;) :rotfl: :sad2: :angel: :rolleyes: pirate: :grouphug: :cheer2: :flower3: princess: :beach: :scratchin :wave2: :clown: :artist:

:hug: :grouphug: :hug: :grouphug: :hug: :grouphug:

Wow, you guys deserve major hugs. Looking foward to reading more TR when you get a chance. Glad everyone is mending now.

My 3 year old picked these for your boys:

:rockband: party: :rockband: party: :jumping1: :rainbow: :dancer: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Lee Lee you are a remarkable woman! You have a wonderful family and you take such good care of them all. I have been lurking on your TR for a long time now and just had come out of hiding to tell you that you make me laugh and cry with your wonderful TR. It sounds like you had a wonderful time yourself at Disney. As you can see I only have 2 posts. I am very shy about posting anything but your TR has drawn me out of hiding. As soon as I figure out how I will include some smilie faces for the boys. You are always in my prayers.

O.k. i know I'm way overdue so just want ya'll to know that as soon as I can get photobucket to work I will give at least a mini update. i might just do it w/out pics and then add the pics.

We are on our way to recovery.:banana: DH is doing well. he has started to take portraits and has a little business out of our home. It is coming along nicely.

Tyler is still on home bound and I may be withdrawing him all together and homeschooling him since I am basically teaching him anyway, but that is a whole nother story!;) he is getting a lot better!

B is just B. He's a tough one!:goodvibes he is actually asleep right now with a migraine. We are controlling them a lot better, but he does have a major one at least once a week. but he perks back up and keeps going!!!

I've got to run but just wanted to touch base. Hope everyone is doing good!!!

Hey Lee Lee

So glad everything is turning around for you alll

You all deserve it and so much more

Looking forward to the rest of your TR:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter