Rolling thru the WORLD in a wheelchair on a WISH trip! 8/12 NEW UPDATE*CR CAPTIVES!!

Hi DMom! I'm sorry about your MIL. I am sure I missed it somewhere on DDad's report. I will keep her in my prayers that she does well on dialysis and will find a donor real soon. :hug:

Oh shoot, I should have clarified...I'm the OTHER Disneymom. NOT the wife of DDad, though I have met him and can verify of his existance and that he seems very nice. LOL

His wife is Disneymom1965 or something like that. I have met her also! :thumbsup2

I am just Disneymom5.

Don't want everyone worrying about their family! :)

Thanks for your concern! :goodvibes

LeeLee

Hope all is okay

DIdn;t see ya tonite on DDAD thread:goodvibes

Hi Everyone, I am sneaking in a DIS break at work, shhhhh!! It's a secret!!! :lmao:
Tskk Tsskk Now Mom Mom!!!
You are so bad:rotfl2:
But she's so good at it!!!!

I know but I am so darn good at it!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
See she agrees!!!:rotfl:

Thanks guys, off to work on my next one.

Now what could it be this time????

Does that work for a snowman wearing a top hat?​

That was GREAT!!!:thumbsup2 Thank you!!! We can't make snowmen @here!!! Dirt men, but no snow men!!!:rotfl:

Hi! I have been meaning to click on your trip report link for some time. I saw it on your posts on Sarah/Kindakrazy's TR.

Have only gotten to page 2 but really enjoying it.

My MIL has recently begun dialysis after years of kidney issues stemming from damage caused by cancer treatments (cervical).
Her being hospitalized and beginning dialysis is what kept her from our family trip to WDW in September. :sad2:
She has been cancer free for some time, but now she is on the kidney transplant list also. Sigh.

We are just beginning the process, and haven't completely ruled out a family donor, but that is not looking too promising.
We're glad she's staying pretty healthy on the dialysis.

Anyway, I find your report a happy place! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you for joining us!!! WELCOME!!!:goodvibes
:hug: to you and you MIL. I am soooo happy she is cancer free and so very very glad she is on the list!!
She may already be on more than one hospitals list, but I would encourage her to get on several diff. list. It is true that it goes by the national list, but they also have an order of which hospital get the next transferable organs. My DH has not done this, because he is on the top of his hospitals list and because of his condition on top of the nation list. If a kidney comes available that is going to be transferred and it matches DHs blood type it comes here. Shannon is a little harder to match because of his LUPUS. I know several people of different aes that have had kidney transplants and are doing wonderfull. I hope you do find a family donor! But if not hang in there and have faith. When my DH got on dialysis he didn't have much hope or time left and it's been almost 7 years.
Probably the hardest thing for your MIL is the diet. It is a toughie!!! I would encourage ya'll to get on some renal failure websites, call her clinic dietician and get some recipes, start trying them out, because the closer she stays to the diet, the better she will clean and the better she will feel. If she likes fresh apple cake, we have an awesome recipe, Shannons dietician gave him last year. We made it for the holidays and everyone raved about it!! Also Essence of Emerils seasonings are great and they are totally safe to use!!

If I can be of any help or if you just need a shoulder please feel free to pm me.
:hug:

Lee Lee, well the great thing about reading ten pages in a row is....

no cliffhangers! I am continueing to enjoy your trip report. I love the one picture with Braeton and capt hook with his huge smile, and I love the one where he is snuggling on the floor with pooh. I also loved the jumproping one. And the one where Capt Hook kisses your hand and you almost swoon.

All of the smilies are fabulous!

Here is some more for Braeton:
HEY!!! I'm so glad you're back!!!! On that is!! I was very worried about you and with good reason, I see by your Trippie!!! 3 more days untill YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!!! I can't wait as those photos are some of my favs!!!!!:goodvibes
LeeLee

Hope all is okay

DIdn;t see ya tonite on DDAD thread:goodvibes

:hug: Thank you Sharky for checking up on me!!!!:goodvibes

We've got sickness running rampant through our house. THis awfull stomach headache virus thingie is taking turns around here!!! And I think it's my turn now!!!:eek: :sick:
I am going to try to do an update tonight. If not I will try my absolute best to do one tomorrow!!!!

Oh shoot, I should have clarified...I'm the OTHER Disneymom. NOT the wife of DDad, though I have met him and can verify of his existance and that he seems very nice. LOL

His wife is Disneymom1965 or something like that. I have met her also! :thumbsup2

I am just Disneymom5.

Gosh that is what I get for not paying close attention, yes I thought you were disneymom1965, wife of the infamous Disneydad. LOL, sorry!!!! So you've met him huh? I think everyone is meeting him but me :confused3 what's up with that/

I am stil sorry to hear about your MIL. Thanks for clarifying which Disneymom you were, it's so confusing!!!! :lmao:

Tskk Tsskk Now Mom Mom!!!

But she's so good at it!!!!

See she agrees!!!:rotfl:

Now what could it be this time????

That was GREAT!!!:thumbsup2 Thank you!!! We can't make snowmen @here!!! Dirt men, but no snow men!!!:rotfl:

Thank you for joining us!!! WELCOME!!!:goodvibes
:hug: to you and you MIL. I am soooo happy she is cancer free and so very very glad she is on the list!!
She may already be on more than one hospitals list, but I would encourage her to get on several diff. list. It is true that it goes by the national list, but they also have an order of which hospital get the next transferable organs. My DH has not done this, because he is on the top of his hospitals list and because of his condition on top of the nation list. If a kidney comes available that is going to be transferred and it matches DHs blood type it comes here. Shannon is a little harder to match because of his LUPUS. I know several people of different aes that have had kidney transplants and are doing wonderfull. I hope you do find a family donor! But if not hang in there and have faith. When my DH got on dialysis he didn't have much hope or time left and it's been almost 7 years.
Probably the hardest thing for your MIL is the diet. It is a toughie!!! I would encourage ya'll to get on some renal failure websites, call her clinic dietician and get some recipes, start trying them out, because the closer she stays to the diet, the better she will clean and the better she will feel. If she likes fresh apple cake, we have an awesome recipe, Shannons dietician gave him last year. We made it for the holidays and everyone raved about it!! Also Essence of Emerils seasonings are great and they are totally safe to use!!

If I can be of any help or if you just need a shoulder please feel free to pm me.
:hug:

HEY!!! I'm so glad you're back!!!! On that is!! I was very worried about you and with good reason, I see by your Trippie!!! 3 more days untill YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!!! I can't wait as those photos are some of my favs!!!!!:goodvibes

:hug: Thank you Sharky for checking up on me!!!!:goodvibes

We've got sickness running rampant through our house. THis awfull stomach headache virus thingie is taking turns around here!!! And I think it's my turn now!!!:eek: :sick:
I am going to try to do an update tonight. If not I will try my absolute best to do one tomorrow!!!!

I'm sorry you've all been sick LeeLee. I hope you will soon all be feeling better. Once one of you get it, it runs rampant through the household that is for sure.

Am looking for you update. I guess you didn't feel well enough. Well under those circmstances we will forgive you!!! :lmao:

Well I was oging to do my update, BUT Photobucket is undergoing maintenance. I'm fixing to have to go get ready for a funeral anyway, so I'll try this tonight!

Thanks for all the well wishes. I am feeling a lot better!! Still a little yucky, but SOOOOOOOOOOO much better than it was!!!

So WHAT was Jennifer, the photopass lady whispering about?????

Well she comes up to me and says Ma'am if you would get your husband and follow me this lady is the supervisor for............... and she is going to lead us to...............?????

CRT you get to have dinner there tonight on them?

BUt I am still going with something bigger, but can not think of it.

Well I was oging to do my update, BUT Photobucket is undergoing maintenance. I'm fixing to have to go get ready for a funeral anyway, so I'll try this tonight!

Thanks for all the well wishes. I am feeling a lot better!! Still a little yucky, but SOOOOOOOOOOO much better than it was!!!

Well she comes up to me and says Ma'am if you would get your husband and follow me this lady is the supervisor for............... and she is going to lead us to...............?????

Well you are excused for now since Photobucket was undergoing maintenance and since you had to get ready for a funeral. They are both good excuses.

But we'll be waiting for the update SOON!!!!! I want to know where that lady is taking you?

Hi! I have been meaning to click on your trip report link for some time. I saw it on your posts on Sarah/Kindakrazy's TR.

Have only gotten to page 2 but really enjoying it.

My MIL has recently begun dialysis after years of kidney issues stemming from damage caused by cancer treatments (cervical).
Her being hospitalized and beginning dialysis is what kept her from our family trip to WDW in September. :sad2:
She has been cancer free for some time, but now she is on the kidney transplant list also. Sigh.

We are just beginning the process, and haven't completely ruled out a family donor, but that is not looking too promising.
We're glad she's staying pretty healthy on the dialysis.

Anyway, I find your report a happy place! Thanks for sharing!

Hey its the other DMom

Hi DMom! I'm sorry about your MIL. I am sure I missed it somewhere on DDad's report. I will keep her in my prayers that she does well on dialysis and will find a donor real soon. :hug:

Hey QM

different Dmom!!!

I am just Disneymom5.

yep wrong Dmom!!! I am glad I "seem Nice"....lol

:thumbsup2

CRT you get to have dinner there tonight on them?

BUt I am still going with something bigger, but can not think of it.
I guess it depends on what is bigger in your mind. CRT or ????? For us we couldn't have been happier at that moment. Especially since, well I'll give one hint, it wasn't an "official" dream.

Well you are excused for now since Photobucket was undergoing maintenance and since you had to get ready for a funeral. They are both good excuses.

But we'll be waiting for the update SOON!!!!! I want to know where that lady is taking you?
O.K. O.K. Mom update forthcoming. WARNING it may be a small one, but to at least make you happy for a minute I'll accomadate ya!!!:goodvibes

Hey its the other DMom

Hey QM

different Dmom!!!

yep wrong Dmom!!! I am glad I "seem Nice"....lol

:thumbsup2

All these Dmoms get confusing!!!:confused: :confused3

And Boy you sure had her fooled!! It must have been your nice personality that day huh??:rotfl:

I guess it depends on what is bigger in your mind. CRT or ????? For us we couldn't have been happier at that moment. Especially since, well I'll give one hint, it wasn't an "official" dream.

O.K. O.K. Mom update forthcoming. WARNING it may be a small one, but to at least make you happy for a minute I'll accomadate ya!!!:goodvibes

All these Dmoms get confusing!!!:confused: :confused3

And Boy you sure had her fooled!! It must have been your nice personality that day huh??:rotfl:

Thanks for promising an update LeeLee, I think I can hold on, LOL.

Great cliffanger!!!

Okay, spill the beans now....we can see the pics later

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

O.k. O.k . UPDATE COMING

SOON!!!!

In the meantime while I'm working on the update. Here are 2 pics that I found on my cell phone. I forgot they were on there.
Remember the strawberries and swan fan that was given to us our first night?? Well here is a not as blurry shot!
wishtrip0245.jpg

And one at CP as we were leaving!
wishtrip0835.jpg

O.k. Since photbucket is working now, I'll try to get a quick update. If not just grab a bag of popcorn, sit back and relax The main feature will return shortly or sooner or later!!!

:rotfl:

Those chocolates look heavenly

mmmmmmmmmm

What a cute pic of the boys in front of Tigger

Grabbing some popcorn and will be munching away while you type

popcorn::

O.k. O.k . UPDATE COMING

SOON!!!!

In the meantime while I'm working on the update. Here are 2 pics that I found on my cell phone. I forgot they were on there.
Remember the strawberries and swan fan that was given to us our first night?? Well here is a not as blurry shot!
wishtrip0245.jpg

And one at CP as we were leaving!
wishtrip0835.jpg

O.k. Since photbucket is working now, I'll try to get a quick update. If not just grab a bag of popcorn, sit back and relax The main feature will return shortly or sooner or later!!!

Great pics LeeLee, very cute.Those strawberries look delicous and Breaton looks so happy. I love to see that sweet smile of his!

So I left ya'll with me and the kiddos playing huh??? (I'm trying to forget about the part where I almost fell flat on my face in front of a couple of thousand people!!)
So the nice photographer whose name was Jennifer was whispering to a couple of CMS and then another CM went and got another CM and i'm just playing around with the boys and then decide it's time to go back to DH instead of stareing at them while trying to act like I wasn't paying them any attention.:laughing:
So Jenifer comes up to me and I say Thank you for the pics and she asks where my DH is. I tell her that is where we are headed and she says well can you come here for a second. Yes Ma'am. And she introduces me to another lady. Sue is the supervisor for the handicap seating for the parade and if you and your family would follow her we would like to do something for ya'll.

So I go get DH and off we go.

They bring us to the VIP seating across from the Barbershop. It is reserved for the castle suite winners, the Grand Marshalls and a few others. They tell us they would like for us to be special VIPs during the parade where we can enjoy our first DW parade in a great spot. Then they ask us if that is o.k. that if we prefer they still have room in the handicap section across the street and that both is a great location. I tell them either is fine. They said well just whatever you want. We want ya'll to be happy. We just thought ya'll might enjoy this spot with the shade and all. Oh Yes We are VERY happy.
Everyone is being sweet and several CMS came up and met us and really went on about the boys.
Tyler was getting a little fussy because he was having fun playing and now we had him cooped up in a rope!!!!:laughing:
Jennifer and another lady came up and asked us our names and how to spell them. O.K.:confused:

And then here came the castle suite winner.
YEP! I said winner. It was a man all by himself!!!!!
Wishtrip084.jpg

and the Grand Marshalls!!

They get out right in front of us and join us. The grand Marshalls were a family of four and I forget where they were from, but they had ears given to them and fastpasses I believe. They were very nice and seemed to be having a lot of fun. I never did get to talk to the castle winner. He was on one end and we were on the other and I had my hands full with the kids.

So Great story huh????

yep that's what I had to tell.

And you thought it was something more!!!

Maybe because..............

there

is.

Oops here is the pic of the Grand Marshalls. They are way in the left corner.:rotfl2:
Wishtrip085.jpg

And by the way I'm working on the other part to the story right now. Will be up in a little bit!!!;) :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter