Rolling thru the WORLD in a wheelchair on a WISH trip! 8/12 NEW UPDATE*CR CAPTIVES!!

Great interaction with Hook how cool was that!

OK you're at CP and here comes Tigger :yay:

Ooops. I got caught!!! Oh Well the rest of the update coming up very shortly!!!!

And the Winner to the cliffhanger is.........................
Drum roll please....................

Wishtrip068.jpg

Oh WOW my hero is here!!!
Wishtrip070.jpg

He was really good with B. He got down on the floor when he realized Braeton could not stand well. He spent a lot of time with Braeton. Another handler came to check and I saw them point out our shirts and Buttons.. Evidently our server had already let them know about us. They made a big deal about Tylers B-day, but really made a big fuss over Braetons wish trip. Especially since our shirts had both Mickey and Pooh on them. Yes I told them those were his Wish. He wanted to see Pooh Bear and Mickey. Pooh also came @ later and hugged us again. When we were leaving he was on the other side of the resturaunt and saw us and came and waved Bye. I've loved Pooh since I was a little girl. I have cards I've framed of classic Pooh that were given to me even back in college. So of course I had to get in on the action
Wishtrip072.jpg

And then Tigger was coming, but wait a CM comes up to us and ask if we could wait a minute before fixing our plates.:confused3 They are fixing to have the parade. Pooh and his handler are whispering in the corner and then come up to us and he has chosen Braeton to lead the parade. Braeton just couldn't hold on to his hand good enough so they got me to join in and we walked right behind Pooh. Other kids kept trying to go in front of us, since Braeton was a little slow (he's usually waaaay too fast:confused: ). They just wanted to hug Pooh. Pooh would hug them and then point back behind us. It was really neat and I'm about to cry just thinking about it. I can't explain how it feels to see your child who's been through a lot medically. And due to his conditions he is treated different. Not mean, but it's just human nature. At Disney he was treated very special because of his WISH trip, but treated very normal. Even when he was in his wheelchair he was treated so normal. Pooh walked us back to the table gave us all hugs and blew kisses. Everytime he would catch a glimpse of us he would give a wave. Braeton was beaming. You can see in the 2nd pic the joy in his face. When we were eating he said. Wow Mom My dream IS coming true. oh I AM crying now.
next came
Wishtrip077.jpg
and then
Wishtrip080.jpg

Eeyore came out while we were getting food and we ran and saw him. He was great, but somehow we don't have a pic of him. I think there is one on one of the disposables, but those aren't developed yet. Sorry.
Tigger came and got Tyler for the next parade. He also came out when they brought out the B-day cupcakes and acted like he was going to get Tylers. It was really cute.
I would recommend this for anyone who likes these characters. The interaction is GREAT and this was one of the VERY best character meals we had and we had 4!!!
Also the food was delicious!! DH ate a ton of the salmon as it is one of the few things good for him. I ate all kinds of stuff. It was all good. YUM! I'm hungry now!:goodvibes
When they brought out Tyler and DH's cupcakes they brought out some B-day cards signed by the Pooh gang. And then they handed an extra one to Braeton!:goodvibes I thought this was really sweet.
Then it was time to go so we had to take one more pic. Sorry some of these are so blurry. The settings kept getting changed and really messed up some of out pics.
Wishtrip083.jpg

So we look at our watch and we have 15 minutes untill time for the parade!!!:woohoo: So should we go????
Of course!

Now I'll have to admit something here. The character intervention was great with Hook,Smee and Clarabelle and it was awesome with the Pooh gang, but I was a little dissappointed here it was 3:00 and all we had done was saw a few minutes of Dream along with Mickey, ride POC and saw 3 characters and ate. We were tired. Braeton was not feeling well. DH was not feeling good and I had a huge headache. Is this what it was going to be like everyday??? I was extremely worried about Braeton and knew we needed to go rest, so we decided we'd do the parade and go back to the room. All the plans were going down the drain and Iwas scared if we went back to the room that we would not go back out that night. Oh well what to do???
So we found a place to watch the parade. Right on the edge with just enough room for the wheelchair. Kids were playing in the street and Tyler wanted to join in. I did not know they did this. For all my reading on the DIS I hadn't read about the CMs playing games with the kiddos while waiting on the parade. It is really neat and what a great way to keep the magic going. So I let him go and had a photographer take a pic.
DisneyPhotoImage114.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage113.jpg

She noticed my shirt and wanted to know more about the Wishing Well. Then she asked if Tyler was Braeton. Is he the one with the Wish??
"No it's my other son."
She started looking for him.
"He's with his dad in his wheelchair. Hang on and I'll go get him."
So I brought Braeton and we all played.
DisneyPhotoImage112.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage111.jpg

And right there is where my shoe got caught in the jump rope and I severely hurt my poor Big Toe that has been broked 7 times. Yep. I'm a clutz!
And then I noticed that she was talking to several CMs and they were all staring at us.
Then she came up to us "Ma'am?"
"Yes?"

Yeah I was right!!1

& you had me in tears also!!!

& did Ya'll get to lead the Parade out???

How is your toe....I stub my toes all the time...& it makes th typing go slower!!1

I love CP...& glad ya'll got to lead the Parade!!1

Great Update...& Hubba Hubba ...Ya'll are Cute!!!

:cool1:

awww....great update!

also wiping away tears right now....
Thank You!!! It's nice to have friends that cry with you!!!:goodvibes

Yeah I was right!!1

& you had me in tears also!!!

& did Ya'll get to lead the Parade out???

How is your toe....I stub my toes all the time...& it makes th typing go slower!!1

I love CP...& glad ya'll got to lead the Parade!!1

Great Update...& Hubba Hubba ...Ya'll are Cute!!!

:cool1:
I hope you can wipe your eyes with your hands holding the tissue instead of your toes. Because if you're crying and your feet aren't clean, Weel That could be kind of dangerous. That's all I'm saying!!!:eek:
:laughing:

O.k. I will answer No and right now my toes are o.k. Of course that is subject to change within a microseconds notice. My Dad says I'm the only person that can continually break her toes going UP the stairs. I am fine going down, but WOE is me going up. :rotfl2:

So that's the reason why your posts get slow sometimes!!!!:laughing:
And yes isn't CP GREAT?!! And it was neat leading the Parade.
Thank You!!!!

----------------------:dance3: :dance3:
----------------------:dance3: :dance3:
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:
---------.:) -----------------------------.:)
-------_:) :) ---------------------------:) :)
--------..:)------------------------------.:)

There you go buddy, its a pickup truck.

That's really cute Dan, you did a great job for Breaton!

Great updates and great pics LeeLee. You sure do keep it interesting. You write so well and you are so funny I just enjoy reading your updates so much. Keep them coming. You give great details and I love reading about Braeton, Tyler and Shannon. Hope everyone is feeling well and doing okay right now. I know if you are anything like me, your buckets of tears were huge!!!! All good, happy tears!

So who do you meet next??? captain Jack????

So we left with Poor Cap. Hook running away from us with Smee tagging behind shaking his head! Then Well, it's not quite time, but do you think?? Let's just see if they will let us in early. I had an ADR for 2:50 and we really wanted to seet he parade, but the way it(Our ADRs) worked out we weren't going to able to that day. So we went to our first ADR, but first we did this
PHOTOPASS!!
DisneyPhotoImage116.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage115.jpg

Yes I was getting photopass addicted! I'm glad I was, because we have some great pics! But Poor Braeton was getting tired AND we were all Hungry. We were going to eat and then go back to the room and rest. Did I want to???

NO
But I felt we needed to. So that was the plan.

Anyway we go and check in. They had my name wrong, but we got it straightened out. And then they give me a buzzer and say would you want to go in early???
YES!!!!:woohoo:
So @5 min. later
WE WERE IN

Oh are you wodering where we are at??? Didn't I tell you??
No?

Sorry.

Anyway we are led to our table and just in time because before I could even get Braeton set up Here comes

O/k/ Sorry Guys I've got to run! Sis just clled and is fixing to mail a package to my nephew. I'm going to bake a quick batch of cookies for him so she can mail it for me In her package. She had a little room left and was fixing to go get stuff to fill it up so I asked if I could bake something for him.
I WILL BE BACK!!! hopefully before anybody catches me with this terrible cliffhanger!!!!

Only because you are baking cookies for your nephew in Iraq will I forgive you for leaving us hanging there! We have no idea where you are!!! I hope you can bake fast!!!:rotfl:

I loved the photopass pics of the family, they were great!!!!

Great update and pics LeeLee, you had me in tears for Braeton. Tht's so wonderful the way he was treated and that his wish really did come true. That is so wonderful.

i've broken my toe and so has Sharky, many times, we're very klutzy too, lol. It was great you got Braeton up to jump rope with you and Tyler, what a wonderful day for him!!!!

Great updates and great pics LeeLee. You sure do keep it interesting. You write so well and you are so funny I just enjoy reading your updates so much. Keep them coming. You give great details and I love reading about Braeton, Tyler and Shannon. Hope everyone is feeling well and doing okay right now. I know if you are anything like me, your buckets of tears were huge!!!! All good, happy tears!

So who do you meet next??? captain Jack????
I knew there was a reason you adopted me!!:goodvibes We can share buckets!!!:rotfl:
Only because you are baking cookies for your nephew in Iraq will I forgive you for leaving us hanging there! We have no idea where you are!!! I hope you can bake fast!!!:rotfl:

I loved the photopass pics of the family, they were great!!!!
Thak you and I decided to do NoBake cookies, because they are his favorite and since it's cold now I think they will be o.k. All the mail goes to New York first before it goes to Iraq and it's cold in Iraq so they should be fine. And I have to say thi is the Best batch of No Bake cookies I ever did err.....
NOT bake?!!!:laughing:

Great update and pics LeeLee, you had me in tears for Braeton. Tht's so wonderful the way he was treated and that his wish really did come true. That is so wonderful.

i've broken my toe and so has Sharky, many times, we're very klutzy too, lol. It was great you got Braeton up to jump rope with you and Tyler, what a wonderful day for him!!!!
And there it is. We can share buckets and Hobble @ together!!!:rotfl:
And as far as how the trip is going. Well.....let's just say

You Ain't seen nothing yet!!!!:goodvibes

A while back DMOMMOM asked me about the site where you can adopt a soldier. It's soldierangels.org. Youcan adopt a soldier and or join a team where you can do different things such as sew or you can donate. There is a ton of stuff to do if you are interested in making somebodys days a bit brighter. My sister has a son in Iraq and she decided to adopt a soldier after hearing about those that didn't get any mail from home. It's a joke about recieving letters from Iraq because her son has not writtenher. He does call and she sends him sev. packages a week. Anyway today she got her first letter from Iraq after him being over there a year now. It was not from him!! It was from the soldier she adopted!!!!:rotfl: I thought it was really neat she heard from him and she was very excited!!
Anyway ya'll check it out!!:goodvibes

Ok you're killing me with the suspense!!! WHAT HAPPENEEDDDD???? :)

definitely teared up with Pooh and the jumprope!! what an awesome day even though you didn't get to do 'a lot'. it doesn't matter!

Thank you for not making us hang too long. I was thrilled to see another update so quickly. The only character meal I have scheduled is at the CP, as Marek's (AKA Eeyore) wish is of course to meet his hero, the real Eeyore. It looks like he will not be dissapointed.
My favorite part of the picture with both of the boys and you jumping is Braeton's smile. He looks so happy! I also love the smile of Tyler in the family photo, it's so genuine!! You are an awesome mom, making sure that Braeton doesn't miss out on anything... way to go!
My son's cub scout troop are putting together packages for the soldiers, I would love to have some idea's of things the soldiers really want. If you want to PM that would be great too!! Thanks!!

Great update LeeLee!!

You are doing some awesome cliffhangers.....You are becoming a Trip Report Writer Extraordinaire....:thumbsup2

You story of how Braeton got to lead the parade in CP, brought tears to my eyes. He looked so happy with Pooh.

Then, I go on to see you holdiing onto Braeton and jumping with him, so he can jump rode with the rest of the kids and not miss out on any fun, and that did me in.:sad1:

Had to break out the kleenex for that one.

Way to end with another cliffhanger...

I am ready when you are:goodvibes

Are you ready yet??

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That was awesome that Pooh got down on the floor with Braeton, and spent so much time with him, you are doing a good job with making the man get a little teary eyed.

So I brought Braeton and we all played.
DisneyPhotoImage111.jpg

Then she came up to us "Ma'am?"
"Yes?"
That picture is awesome, the look on his face is priceless, and you could tell he had so much joy there, that and the look of mom, I hope that you dont trip on the rope and I have to catch you.

Well It is not the castle stay for that night because they pick it early in the morning and they those people are in the parade, so maybe for another night, or maybe they ask if you wanna be the grand marshals for the specto magic parade.

That's really cute Dan, you did a great job for Breaton!

Thank you, I am still thinking about what to make him next, any ideas.
:confused3

I Love that photo of you all jumping rope! Hope you didn't bite the dust when you tangled with the rope.

What a wonderful update the characters at CP sounded so great, must confess you had me in tears too :rotfl:

I love the jumping rope photo, so what happened :hyper:

I knew there was a reason you adopted me!!:goodvibes We can share buckets!!!:rotfl:

Thak you and I decided to do NoBake cookies, because they are his favorite and since it's cold now I think they will be o.k. All the mail goes to New York first before it goes to Iraq and it's cold in Iraq so they should be fine. And I have to say thi is the Best batch of No Bake cookies I ever did err.....
NOT bake?!!!:laughing:

And there it is. We can share buckets and Hobble @ together!!!:rotfl:
And as far as how the trip is going. Well.....let's just say

You Ain't seen nothing yet!!!!:goodvibes

You are too funny LeeLee!!!! Yes we'll share buckets and hobble together, LOL.

Hey I never realized it was cold in Iraq. Does this tell you how stupid I am. I think of the middle east as desert and desert means hot to me. Boy do I ever feel dumb, lol.

No bake cookies huh, sounds like that is right up my alley. Oh speaking of cookies, by the way, so glad you tried my choc covered cherry cookies and liked them. Did I tell you they were calorie free? :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: Yea right!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter