Rolling thru the WORLD in a wheelchair on a WISH trip! 8/12 NEW UPDATE*CR CAPTIVES!!

Great update LeeLee!!

Glad you managed to post it on the right trip report

Sorry, I had to go there, being Sharky and all:rotfl2:

I love Pirates as does DS...We rode that ride 4 times in a row..awesome:cool1:

Love your cliffhangers...

Hmmm....who do you see.. n??

Chip and Dale??

Peter Pan and Wendy??

am I Close:rotfl2:
Weeeeeeelllllllllllllllllll I'm fixing to tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just hang on to your fins and you'll find out!!!:rotfl:

And see your DS loves Pirates to!! Now we can go to DISNEY together!!!!
If I could only win that M&M's sweepstakes you know!!!!!:rotfl2:

So who were those 2 people???
Honey look!! Should we??? Yes we should!!
We get in line and wait and WAIT and WAIT some more. At this time I still didn't know how to use that GAC. I have to go to the potty so off I go. And come back just in time to watch Cap. Jack run through the crowd right past DH and the boys!! That was so cool!!! Anyway I get back in line and THEY are leaving!!!:scared1: Oh they are coming back and then the CM notices our buttons and shirts. She says we will be right back and goes and gets the 2 they come back and we get to see..............
DisneyPhotoImage130.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage129.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage127.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage124.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage123.jpg

They were awesome!!! I tried to hurry since I knew they were past time for there break, but they would motion me back down. Hook got flirty and kissed y hand and then tried to take me with him! It was so funny! They were both AWESOME to the boys and as you can tell stayed knelt down to Braetons level. Hook even pushed his wheelchair a bit as we were leaving. We all walked off to gether and then I called out TICK TOCK TICK TOCK and he looked around wildly and ran off!!!:rotfl2:
After that every time we saw him we would yell TICK TOCKL just to see what he would do!!!:rotfl:
And there are more pics!! i've just got to get photobucket to cooperate.
And then after Hook and Smee It was time to go see Somebody else!!!:woohoo:

Just found this Trip Report as well and I have to agree with what everyone said! I love reading about your trips! They're so detailed and make me smile every time I read another one! I'm heading down there in a week and this is definitely putting me in the Disney mood! :)

Just found this Trip Report as well and I have to agree with what everyone said! I love reading about your trips! They're so detailed and make me smile every time I read another one! I'm heading down there in a week and this is definitely putting me in the Disney mood! :)
Thank YOu!!! WELCOME!!! I always cringe when I see how long my updates are!!!! But I don't know what to leave out. I am leaving out the upteen bathroom breaks, the stops for stretches and the Now Where are WE???? Moments!!! :rotfl:
And since you are heading there in a week (LUCKY YOU!!!!!) I'll give you a hint, keep reading because hopefull the next update or for sure the one after that will tell you about a photopass photographer that REALLY helped us out. She is on Main Street by the circle closest to the castle and her name is Jennifer. I have a pic of her I will be posting. I'll just say it wasn't an official dream, but BoY oh Boy we got some GOOD ones!!! I cried BUCKETS of happy tears. What's funy is I had some health problems this ast year and one of the things They found is I have a condition where I don't have enough fluid in my skin. Therefore my eyes,mouth, hands, etc,,, stay dry. I did NOT take any meds on this trip and I had enough tears to float a boat on!!!!:rotfl2: But they were good ones!!!

Weeeeeeelllllllllllllllllll I'm fixing to tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just hang on to your fins and you'll find out!!!:rotfl:

And see your DS loves Pirates to!! Now we can go to DISNEY together!!!!
If I could only win that M&M's sweepstakes you know!!!!!:rotfl2:

I love when you Southerners Say Fixing to....cracks me up:rotfl2:

COol, I am game...Now, just win that sweepstakes and please share the contest site with me, too;)

Sounds like Capt Hook was a riot and great character interaction with you all

That is funny about you saying Tick Tock, Tick Tock and him go off running

You are cracking me up with this report:rotfl2:

So, off to see who next???

Hmmmmmmmm.....Ariel??

Mickey Mouse???

Pluto??

Am I close yet?:rotfl:

I love when you Southerners Say Fixing to....cracks me up:rotfl2:

COol, I am game...Now, just win that sweepstakes and please share the contest site with me, too;)

Sounds like Capt Hook was a riot and great character interaction with you all

That is funny about you saying Tick Tock, Tick Tock and him go off running

You are cracking me up with this report:rotfl2:

So, off to see who next???

Hmmmmmmmm.....Ariel??

Mickey Mouse???

Pluto??

Am I close yet?:rotfl:
NOPE:sad2: ANd that's all I'm saying!!!!

Oh and I'm so glad I can crack you up!!!
Just make sure to keep some super glue nearby!
Works real good! Just ask my 3 fingers on my right hand!!!

:rotfl2:

So we were off to find some Pirates
the wonderfull POC.
I had read about the Pirates tutorial and wanted the boys to be able to see this and hopefully participate but on my little schedule/program thing I picked up at the gate, since I somehow managed to leave my hardplanned PLAN you know my schedule and my maps and even my freshly printed out Sun Morn right before we left show times. O.k. End of tirade. For now anyway!!;)
Oh yeah where was I. OH, it didn't even have Cap. Jacks Pirate Tutorial anywhere on it!!!!:eek: How could this be??? I know it's here. I just looked it up 2 days ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I asked a CM. YOu know CM's are very usefull for that sort of thing. Even if they don't know the answer the make you feel as if they know the answer.
Well, Ma'am
Cap. Jack comes out at different times during the day.
You just go on over near the POC ride and you will see it off and on through the day. I think they are fixing to do one now.
O.k. Wheelchair unlocked???
check
Tyler hold onto me, Dad or the wheelchair check?
CHECK
Shannon keep an eye on my shirt cause
WE"RE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!

So we race through the crowd, going down hill with the chaiI'm flying up and the chair is pulling me.
Tyler?? Where are you????
Right here MOM. This is fun!!!
Grumpy??

GRumpy???

GRUM PY????

O.k. I didn't really leave him, but we did walk pretty fast. And let me tell you as all of you pushing w/chairs in the World know, sometimes those tiny slopes CAN get you! Of course B just thought it was a mini roller coaster ride and T wanted to sit on B's lap so he could fly too ....
Anyway we made it over there AND...........
No Pirates, Anywhere.
What to do????
Ride POC of course!
So I see all these w/chairs parked out front and I think O>K> What do I do??? Ask the CM if front of the ride.
BUT he sees us first.
Ma'am can he transfer??
Yes
Right this way Ma'am.
Now I'm holding the GAC in my hand but I haven't used it yet.
he tells us to follow this path and the next CM will lead us through.
Theylead us on up and we bypass a line of THOUSANDS.
O.k. Not that many, but anyway we get up to the front and get Braeton on and say BYE BYE to the chair and we're off.
Oooohh
Aaaahhh
I've got to say I love this ride.
They did a great job in this
And Cap jack looks VERY real.
After riding the GMR I kept checking to make sure those Pirates weren't real.
The boys loved it.:thumbsup2 I don't think any of my pics turned out.
:sad2: I checked. NOpe! Oh well.
So we get off the ride AND....
No Chair.
CMs are trying to clear the walkway and I'm looking for B's chair when a CM finally caught on what was going on and called us over. We waited for a few seconds and he came with the chair. Somehow it got moved off and he was apologizing. It was o.k. He gave the Boys some more stickers and led us to an elevator. I asked him about the Pirates tutorial and he said on e should be oging on right then and the next would be @4:15. So we head out and YES the tutorial was going on and it was VERY crowded, so we decided to try to make another one. We snagged photopass
DisneyPhotoImage133.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage132.jpg

THen we spotted some one, Make that 2 someones..................

So who were those 2 people???
Honey look!! Should we??? Yes we should!!
We get in line and wait and WAIT and WAIT some more. At this time I still didn't know how to use that GAC. I have to go to the potty so off I go. And come back just in time to watch Cap. Jack run through the crowd right past DH and the boys!! That was so cool!!! Anyway I get back in line and THEY are leaving!!!:scared1: Oh they are coming back and then the CM notices our buttons and shirts. She says we will be right back and goes and gets the 2 they come back and we get to see..............
DisneyPhotoImage130.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage129.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage127.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage124.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage123.jpg

They were awesome!!! I tried to hurry since I knew they were past time for there break, but they would motion me back down. Hook got flirty and kissed y hand and then tried to take me with him! It was so funny! They were both AWESOME to the boys and as you can tell stayed knelt down to Braetons level. Hook even pushed his wheelchair a bit as we were leaving. We all walked off to gether and then I called out TICK TOCK TICK TOCK and he looked around wildly and ran off!!!:rotfl2:
After that every time we saw him we would yell TICK TOCKL just to see what he would do!!!:rotfl:
And there are more pics!! i've just got to get photobucket to cooperate.
And then after Hook and Smee It was time to go see Somebody else!!!:woohoo:

Great update LeeLee...I love POC...& you got to meet Hook & Smee...Thats awesome....

I Think you are going to see Captain Jack Next :thumbsup2

:cool1:

Love the pic with ya and Capt Hoook:rotfl2:

Are those red autograph books in your hand? I have never seen red ones...Very COol:thumbsup2

Love the pic with ya and Capt Hoook:rotfl2:

Are those red autograph books in your hand? I have never seen red ones...Very COol:thumbsup2
Yes we bought them there. We actually ended up buying 2 each they got so many autographs!!! These were the ones with one side for a picture and the other side the autograph!!!

Yes we bought them there. We actually ended up buying 2 each they got so many autographs!!! These were the ones with one side for a picture and the other side the autograph!!!

THose sound neat.I will have to look for them next year

Thank YOu!!! WELCOME!!! I always cringe when I see how long my updates are!!!! But I don't know what to leave out. I am leaving out the upteen bathroom breaks, the stops for stretches and the Now Where are WE???? Moments!!! :rotfl:
And since you are heading there in a week (LUCKY YOU!!!!!) I'll give you a hint, keep reading because hopefull the next update or for sure the one after that will tell you about a photopass photographer that REALLY helped us out. She is on Main Street by the circle closest to the castle and her name is Jennifer. I have a pic of her I will be posting. I'll just say it wasn't an official dream, but BoY oh Boy we got some GOOD ones!!! I cried BUCKETS of happy tears. What's funy is I had some health problems this ast year and one of the things They found is I have a condition where I don't have enough fluid in my skin. Therefore my eyes,mouth, hands, etc,,, stay dry. I did NOT take any meds on this trip and I had enough tears to float a boat on!!!!:rotfl2: But they were good ones!!!

Ohhhh! I'm long winded too :) so maybe that's why I love yours so much! I'll definitely be sticking around for the rest of the report, and not just for the photopass info! :) I just about cried when I read the little kid on the boat giving your son his Mickey ears! TOO CUTE! Thats the Disney magic that everyone needs inside them!

i hope you guys get to see the pirate tutorial, and those are really cool pictures of the captain hook and smee, That was great how they came back out and gave you guys some time...your boys are going to have enough stickers to wallpaper there rooms.
:goodvibes

So we left with Poor Cap. Hook running away from us with Smee tagging behind shaking his head! Then Well, it's not quite time, but do you think?? Let's just see if they will let us in early. I had an ADR for 2:50 and we really wanted to seet he parade, but the way it(Our ADRs) worked out we weren't going to able to that day. So we went to our first ADR, but first we did this
PHOTOPASS!!
DisneyPhotoImage116.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage115.jpg

Yes I was getting photopass addicted! I'm glad I was, because we have some great pics! But Poor Braeton was getting tired AND we were all Hungry. We were going to eat and then go back to the room and rest. Did I want to???

NO
But I felt we needed to. So that was the plan.

Anyway we go and check in. They had my name wrong, but we got it straightened out. And then they give me a buzzer and say would you want to go in early???
YES!!!!:woohoo:
So @5 min. later
WE WERE IN

Oh are you wodering where we are at??? Didn't I tell you??
No?

Sorry.

Anyway we are led to our table and just in time because before I could even get Braeton set up Here comes

O/k/ Sorry Guys I've got to run! Sis just clled and is fixing to mail a package to my nephew. I'm going to bake a quick batch of cookies for him so she can mail it for me In her package. She had a little room left and was fixing to go get stuff to fill it up so I asked if I could bake something for him.
I WILL BE BACK!!! hopefully before anybody catches me with this terrible cliffhanger!!!!

darn it, that is a bad cliffhanger, i have no idea where you are...i can not think, and it is hurting my...oh wait, i bet you were at liberty tree tavern, and watching the parade though the windows.
:goodvibes

Great Update....Love the Pics...

& you are at Crystal Palace...& here comes Pooh!!!

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter