***Official February 2017 Thread***

We don't leave until the 18th, so I have a few more weeks before our MBs ship... but I really want the old ones, even though I know it's not likely.

Ditto on wanting the old ones! I know those ones are able to have nail polish painted on them and have had fun doing designs. No so sure how to make it work with the new "band" style.

We leave for Disney February 2nd!!! Less than 30 days! Woohoo!

We are going Feb 23-March 2!! May daughter is turning 13! Lord help me and my parents 52nd year anniversary! Lord help them!!
we are super excited. Haven't been there is 10 years!!!
Staying at the Contemporary!!!

weighing options - we are currently booked at Art of Animation 12th-25th but for $700.00 we could upgrade to a Pirate room at Caribbean beach resort....

My magic bands came today! I have the new design.

Oh yay! that means mine that are in route might be the new design too.
Tracking shows they will be here probably Monday or Tuesday. I can't wait to see the new ones.
I also have an Annual pass so I wonder if that is why the option to customize a magic band for that wasn't shown.
I don't need two so I'm happy either way. And honestly, the magic band can be anything at this point. I just want to be in my happy place.
More snow and 24 days to go.

weighing options - we are currently booked at Art of Animation 12th-25th but for $700.00 we could upgrade to a Pirate room at Caribbean beach resort....

I have not stayed at either but have visited AOA. This is just my feeling, but I would stay at AOA. It's so cute. CBR has never appealed to me because it is so spread out, and I was under the impression that the Pirate rooms were among the farthest from the main building. Plus, $700 is a lot of money.

Now I'll admit, if the question was upgrading to POFQ, my answer might be different.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter