***Official February 2017 Thread***

We will be at Saratoga from feb 3rd to feb 10th cant wait looking forward to booking the star wars dessert party!!!

IT OPENED FOR BOOKING THIS MORNING!!! Hurry!

I was able to get our ressie for the Exact night I wanted. My TA said people have been chomping at the bit for this to open up for booking!

Roll call is updated. Please let me know if I missed you. I appreciate all of your patience with me. Finding time to be an engaged moderator is harder than I thought.

I am 43 days out! EVERYTHING is done. ADRs, FastPasses, checked in online, customized MagicBands, and today I paid off the trip and booked Star Wars Dessert Party for the night we wanted. Only other question mark at this point is River of Light. I am so excited I could just burst!!

Hope everyone else's planning is going well!

Roll call is updated. Please let me know if I missed you. I appreciate all of your patience with me. Finding time to be an engaged moderator is harder than I thought.

I am 43 days out! EVERYTHING is done. ADRs, FastPasses, checked in online, customized MagicBands, and today I paid off the trip and booked Star Wars Dessert Party for the night we wanted. Only other question mark at this point is River of Light. I am so excited I could just burst!!

Hope everyone else's planning is going well!
We're 48 days away from hitting the road; 50 days until we are on Disney ground (Disney Springs); and 51 days until we check in to BLT and officially start our Disney vacation!

We're in the same position as you. Everything is done (outside of online check-in -- I didn't know we could do that already); I made my FP+ selections last week Friday. I got everything I wanted, outside of a morning Frozen Ever After FP+; we were able to get in that afternoon, which might actually work out better anyway. We'll probably start packing a suitcase next week Monday when my wife and I both have vacation. I figure we can pack shorts, t-shirts, swimming stuff, and other items that are useless during the cold Wisconsin winter. Less than seven weeks...

I'm curious to see if we get the "old" MagicBands, or the new MagicBand 2.0.

Happy planning everybody!

Got them all. :cloud9: Every.single.Fastpass that we wanted. Literally the ONLY one I couldn't get at my preferred time was the Frozen Sing-Along. Got FEA & 7D on two separate days (with two separate groups of people), successfully booked 5 days of FPs for us with my ILs (10 people) then 3 more days of FPs with our friends (again 10 people) -which is HUGE for them, bc they don't check in until 4 days after us, so their FP day is Saturday morning. I was able to get 7D and FEA for us to do together. Doubt we could have done that 4 days from now! (Plus Enchanted Tales with Belle - between us we have 3 young girls - and we REALLY want our two DHs to be the knights together! They've been best friends since HS, were each other's best man at our weddings, etc). Now I'm just tweaking our Touring Plans to match up with the exact times I was able to get.

I'm interested but also don't know what a share is. Feb 6-12.

a Memory Maker share is where several families share the price of a Memory Maker package (about 150.00 prepaid before your trip) All families then use the photo pass photographers to take pictures of their vacation/rides/character meals etc. After everyone is home from their vacations, all in the share can download their own pictures. I have gotten the Memory Maker package before but never seem to do justice to it..... the amount of pictures vs the price. This way, if 5 or 6 families share - each pays a 1/5 or 1/6 of the package for all the pictures they get. Completely legal for Disney. Just a win/win for all in the share. Let me know if you want to join. I still have a couple of spots open. 6 families is a good size share.

a Memory Maker share is where several families share the price of a Memory Maker package (about 150.00 prepaid before your trip) All families then use the photo pass photographers to take pictures of their vacation/rides/character meals etc. After everyone is home from their vacations, all in the share can download their own pictures. I have gotten the Memory Maker package before but never seem to do justice to it..... the amount of pictures vs the price. This way, if 5 or 6 families share - each pays a 1/5 or 1/6 of the package for all the pictures they get. Completely legal for Disney. Just a win/win for all in the share. Let me know if you want to join. I still have a couple of spots open. 6 families is a good size share.

Tux

This sounds awesome. My only question is how do I download if I'm not the one purchasing the memory maker package. It says only the person that purchases the package is able to download and edit pics. Does someone (I'm guessing you will be the purchaser) just download them and send them to the others? That seems like a lot of extra work for you.

Hello all! I'm traveling Feb 6-12 at Pop with my DD. Just a mother/daughter trip and I am SO excited. She's the oldest at 6 years old and is such a wonderful big sister to her 2 year old and 4 month old siblings I thought I'd reward her (and me!) with a special bonding trip. The big reveal will be her last Christmas present leading her on a scavenger hunt. This will be her 2nd trip, but she was 3 her first time and she doesn't remember much. She told me just today that she hopes one day just me and her can go on a Disney trip. :)

Tux

This sounds awesome. My only question is how do I download if I'm not the one purchasing the memory maker package. It says only the person that purchases the package is able to download and edit pics. Does someone (I'm guessing you will be the purchaser) just download them and send them to the others? That seems like a lot of extra work for you.

The one who purchased the MM AND ALL SHE INCLUDES IN HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS (the other shares) can view/edit/download etc.. My share group is pretty full right now so I cannot accept any more families. Fills up fast!! Here is the webpage to buy the pdf on how to start/conduct a share. https://gumroad.com/l/SharingDisneysMemoryMaker#

Last edited:
Disney trip booked 7 mo in advance but so much happened since then it kind of took a back seat.

Happy to say that we are all moved (Nov 2nd), kids all adjusted in their new school, and now Christmas prep is over. All presents wrapped, food made, now it's just time to enjoy with the family!

Finally time to dream and count down our days till Disney!!!!!

DVC, tickets, and dining plan paid in full, Bonnet Creek for 4 nights before paid in full, Legoland tickets paid in full. Next goal.is to start packing...But we're going minimalist this time. 4 trips using the "ultimate list" and I spend way too much time organizing our room and not enjoying. Plus we have laundry this time....woohoo

We are going Feb 4-9 and would be interested in memory maker share if there is another one starting. I've never done it but we were going to purchase it anyways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter