***Official February 2017 Thread***

Hello all! Staying at POP for the first time 1/31-2/6. I'm looking to join a memory maker share if there are any openings? Thanks!

Sorry I am late to the party! We leave for our 3rd Mother Daughter trip Feb 26-Mar 3. Cant wait - 7 weeks from today! Staying at Pop this time.

Welcome! Mother/Daughter trips are so much fun! Your dates are close to ours. Ours is Feb 25-March 4 and we are staying at POP also!

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited to be visiting the Mouse for my 40th birthday and taking my husband and 2-year-old Mickey obsessed little boy for their first time! We'll be there 2/4 - 2/11, staying offsite.

I'd love to join a Memory Maker share if anyone has room, please!

Anyone else gearing up for BBB in February?
full

Our MagicBands shipped! I honestly don't remember which color I selected, so not only am I anxious to see if we get 2.0, I'm going to be surprised by the color too. I originally picked orange, because that's what I had on our last trip and I liked that color because it is seems to be a color not often chosen; but then I thought I might want a different color, so I chose blue. But I might have switched back to orange. I just can't remember!

:eek:R
Omg!!!! :eek::eek::lovestruc:lovestruc Where did you get that dress!? I've never seen one like it!

I made it (simplicity pattern #0622 - I think its discontinued now) I just cut the sewing pattern down the middle, made one of blue & one pink, then sewed it together. I have since added lights to the skirt.

full

Our magic bands have shipped. Our spending money is saved and the count down continues. I am so excited i could bust. I soooooo ready for this trip and to check out of reality for a bit of time.

FYI lots of park hour changes for Feb. I ended up re-arranging most of our Saturday & Sunday because our PPO ADR at CP was no longer a PPO and I didn't want to lose the entire first hour or two of ride time, plus the new park opening basically nullified my dreams of the perfect castle picture. Oh well, it all worked out. I was even able to move our 7D fast passes!

Well it's now been confirmed, my in-laws will be joining us for our trip, now I have the task of trying to update our ADRs from 4people to 6. Wish me luck.

Woohoo! Magic band came today! It is the new version and I actually like it, but I need to pull off the black part.

I still don't have my yellow ME tag.

3 weeks from tomorrow!

My magicbands have been taking the scenic route since being shipped a week ago! The tracking info on them is quite ridiculous. They were shipped through a "trusted usps shipping partner" from FL, then to TN for a couole of days, 4 days in IL, and going on 3 days in PA. Hoping they get here soon!

So at what point do we think final park hours will be posted? These last time I looked the hours were updated on December 16, and I hoping they will be elongated more. I am going Feb. 25 - Mar. 7 and Magic Kingdom is only open until 8pm most nights :confused3

FYI lots of park hour changes for Feb. I ended up re-arranging most of our Saturday & Sunday because our PPO ADR at CP was no longer a PPO and I didn't want to lose the entire first hour or two of ride time, plus the new park opening basically nullified my dreams of the perfect castle picture. Oh well, it all worked out. I was even able to move our 7D fast passes!

our PPO ADR at CP was no longer a PPO

Damn I hate when that happens. I have zero clue what you're talking about and neither do 75% of the people reading this.

Seriously.....

Theres no 140 character limit here. Why don't people just type what they have to say and stop with the ridiculous abbreviating.

our PPO ADR at CP was no longer a PPO

Damn I hate when that happens. I have zero clue what you're talking about and neither do 75% of the people reading this.

Seriously.....

Theres no 140 character limit here. Why don't people just type what they have to say and stop with the ridiculous abbreviating.

ppo = pre park opening
adr = advanced dining reservations
cp = crystal palace

hope this helps :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter