May 2017 Discount Watch

So we booked through an agent. She says she watches for the deals and calls on them right away. But can I change my own if I see the deal first? Or because I used an agent will she need to? I want to jump on anything asap because we are doing POFQ and if it is involved in a deal I Want to grab it.

So we booked through an agent. She says she watches for the deals and calls on them right away. But can I change my own if I see the deal first? Or because I used an agent will she need to? I want to jump on anything asap because we are doing POFQ and if it is involved in a deal I Want to grab it.

When I called a few months ago when one trip was canceled and another booked (the new one booked by an agent), I wanted to get the funds applied to the new trip and wasn't able to do so because the trip was booked by an agent. So my guess is that you won't be able to do it, but I am not 100% sure. I'm also booked at POFQ!

When I called a few months ago when one trip was canceled and another booked (the new one booked by an agent), I wanted to get the funds applied to the new trip and wasn't able to do so because the trip was booked by an agent. So my guess is that you won't be able to do it, but I am not 100% sure. I'm also booked at POFQ!
Darn. That's what I'm assuming too. We are super excited for POFQ. It's our first trip.

Darn. That's what I'm assuming too. We are super excited for POFQ. It's our first trip.

When will you be there? It's our first time staying at POFQ and will be my son's first trip, but my husband and I (and my mom, who is coming along) have been many times. We're there the 15th-19th.

When will you be there? It's our first time staying at POFQ and will be my son's first trip, but my husband and I (and my mom, who is coming along) have been many times. We're there the 15th-19th.
The 7th-13th. My daughter is six, and none of us have ever been, so we are really excited.

The 7th-13th. My daughter is six, and none of us have ever been, so we are really excited.

That will be awesome for you! I went with my sister and her kids when my niece and nephew were close to that age, and we had so much fun (though my nephew did NOT like Space Mountain).

I would check tomorrow, December 28. If the rumors hold, you'll see May in the discounts. Fingers crossed everyone!

It's out! A free QS at a Value or up to 25% off RO. I went to a popular ticket reseller and got an extra 3% off of RO and used Ebates for another 1% cash back. Room categories are limited but I'm hoping POR will open up SV or GV for this offer.

Get a jump-start on planning your family’s summer vacation with this enticing offer.
Enjoy a FREE meal per person (ages 3 and over), per night at a select Walt Disney World Resort quick-service dining location when you buy a non-discounted 5-night/6-day room and theme park ticket package at a Disney Value Resort hotel.

Offer valid for arrivals most nights from May 30 through August 24, 2017. Book by February 12, 2017.

OR

Save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights from February 20 through June 10, 2017. Book your stay by March 30, 2017.

Get a FREE day added to your ticket when you upgrade to a Magic Your Way package with a minimum 4-day ticket.

I am on the phone with Disney right now and the person I am talking to is saying that there is no free dining offer for that time period? She is really having trouble finding the discount at all...

I am on the phone with Disney right now and the person I am talking to is saying that there is no free dining offer for that time period? She is really having trouble finding the discount at all...

Doesn't look like it.

At VALUE resorts ONLY, one quick service/day beginning May 30

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter